Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,966 members, 7,863,437 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:44 PM

I Want To Run For Presidency In 2015. By Tiwa Salvage. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Run For Presidency In 2015. By Tiwa Salvage. (998 Views)

Teebillz Enjoying Pepper Soup Prepared By Tiwa Savage (Throwback) / Who's More Handsome Between Tiwa Salvage's Son And Stephanie Okereke's Son? / A Nairalander Attends Tiwa Salvage Look Alike's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Run For Presidency In 2015. By Tiwa Salvage. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
Want To Run For Presidency In 2015” – Tiwa Savage Reveals
Nigeria’s top-raunchy artiste,Tiwa Savagehas revealed that she is going to run in the 2015 elections for the post of president!
This decision was made by the songstress in a club on Lagos Island after having too many consultations bottles of champagne and was feeling a bit tipsy after the said meeting which took place at Rapsodys at Lekki.
She had just finished performing her hit song,WANTEDand was accosted by our FNN reporter who met her drinking at the bar.
Our reporter asked her what her plans for the future where, and she revealed that she had it all: money, fame, and a handsome husband.
According to her, the next stop was ultimate power. When asked to explain, she said that she initially wanted to join the illuminati, but her request to join was declined, so she decided instead to be the number one citizen in Nigeria by contesting for the post of presidency.
She seemed very sure that her fans would vote her into office. source http://www..ng/2014/09/11/want-run-presidency-2015-tiwa-savage-reveals//2014/09/want-run-presidency-tiwa-savage/
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In 2015. By Tiwa Salvage. by naijaboiy: 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
Her weed must have been from a very good source undecided

Presidency ko!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In 2015. By Tiwa Salvage. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
naijaboiy: Her weed must have been from a very good source undecided

Presidency ko!
like play like play she can just contest and win o. Dats rulling ur country but not Mine. Lmao
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In 2015. By Tiwa Salvage. by newspapers: 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
naijaboiy: Her weed must have been from a very good source undecided

Presidency ko!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA... I laughed when i saw the article on http://www.divanaija.com.ng/tb-joshua-synagogue-church-collapsed-18-dead/

STILL LAUGHING ooooo. Its a good motive though
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In 2015. By Tiwa Salvage. by naijaboiy: 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
newspapers:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA... I laughed when i saw the article on http://www.divanaija.com.ng/tb-joshua-synagogue-church-collapsed-18-dead/

STILL LAUGHING ooooo. Its a good motive though
LoL grin
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In 2015. By Tiwa Salvage. by icebebe(f): 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
Too many bottles I guess
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In 2015. By Tiwa Salvage. by EbiR(m): 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
Lol
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In 2015. By Tiwa Salvage. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
Tiwa salvage noni grin
Re: I Want To Run For Presidency In 2015. By Tiwa Salvage. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
EbiR: Lol
she might be serious.

(1) (Reply)

‘how I Resist Temptation From Other Women’ – 2face Idibia / Meet The Kenya Act That Wants To Replace Tee Billz As Tiwa Savage’s Husband / Dumelo SAD Becos Of Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja [ PHOTOS ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.