Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Is Potbelly Sickness? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Potbelly Sickness? (1360 Views)

Tired Of Your Potbelly??? Check This Out!!! *pictures* / I Need Any A Solution To My Potbelly / Urine Therapy - Perfect Cure for all Sickness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Potbelly Sickness? by favour5(f): 11:56am On Jul 27, 2006
is it true that bot-bellied men are sick? I mean not a sign of healthy living?
Re: Is Potbelly Sickness? by Eurphoria(f): 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2006
definitely not healthy at all. pot belly=bad eating habits or vitamin deficiency
Re: Is Potbelly Sickness? by favour5(f): 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Is Potbelly Sickness? by Eurphoria(f): 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2006
why the shocked face and stupified look? wat are you 2yrs? I answered your dumb question, go research mehn, all i can say is the word ''sickness you used is not appropriate. DUH angry
Re: Is Potbelly Sickness? by favour5(f): 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2006
does disease go? undecided
Re: Is Potbelly Sickness? by mamaput(f): 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2006
That qustion is not dumb . Alot of people still believe a pot belly is a sign of good life.
Same as women getting fatter in marrage.
favour5:

does disease go? undecided

no because you cannot infect any one with it.
Re: Is Potbelly Sickness? by favour5(f): 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2006
@mamaput thanks! got my confidence back
Re: Is Potbelly Sickness? by mamaput(f): 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2006
Let it not get to you . Some people take pleasure in "bashing" new comers. Eurphoria statement was uncalled for
Re: Is Potbelly Sickness? by Eurphoria(f): 3:42am On Jul 28, 2006
erm how presumptuous of you to think i am here to ''bash'' a newcomer or that i take ''pleasure'' in the sopposed act. First of all do you know me for''bashing''(your words) any new comer? to reach your enlightened(not) wink conclusion?

Now if i were to bash anyone it would know of it ;  for instance taking this comment made by yourself
[/quote][quote author=mamaput link=topic=18987.msg525930#msg525930 date=1154025718]
That qustion is not dumb . Alot of people still believe a pot belly is a sign of good life.
Same as women getting fatter in marrage.

no because you cannot infect any one with it.

Now i will illustrate by saying this comment can  only be made by an ''old hag'' stuck in the stone ages . ( now this is what i call taking pleasure in ''bashing'' an ''old timer'' like your self)   Please notice the difference if you can and please note this is just an illustration wink

And yes, you are right the above illustration is uncalled for smiley just thot i  get my thrills from the ''pleasures of bashing oldies lipsrsealed

@favour5

If you base your ability to display confidence on the acceptance by others then you are in trouble in this life(just a tip) and i meant no harm by the way hope this does  your confidence the world of good smiley
Re: Is Potbelly Sickness? by mamaput(f): 8:15am On Jul 28, 2006
Considering that your mum is my agemate your illustration is not really so good.
If i were in your shoes i will try another form.
Considering you may i hope also get to this age its not a good illustration

Oh yes we are all going to get old and die someday and the worms will eat us up you are no expection.

If@favour5

you base your ability to display confidence on the acceptance by others then you are in trouble in this life(just a tip) and i meant no harm by the way hope this does your confidence the world of good

The so strong miss Euphoria confidence is based on the acceptance by others have you never heard of the word Mobbing something that can break anybody.
The people your age mates that go around shooting people in schools tell be what made it come so far.
Tell me are you one of those people that take pleasure in making other peoples life miserable be it at school or at work?.

GO back and look how many posts favour5 has and compare them to yours.
The confidence you have are the NR of posts you have and your supporters here.

If you what to bash me please go ahead and do not "illustrate"

By the way once more your example was not a good one and has no hold because i did not write that i think pot belly bla bla bla
But i used the words people still believe . And i am not people.
So do not always rush to jump conclusions.

At last i understand why you have that name.
Re: Is Potbelly Sickness? by JayOJay(m): 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2006
Eurphoria:

why the shocked face and stupified look? what are you 2yrs? I answered your dumb question, go research mehn, all i can say is the word ''sickness you used is not appropriate. DUH angry

@Euphoria,  U sound like someone who do drugs. No wonder u picked that name! Just listen to yourself and u will see that there is probably no place for people like u on this forum.   Haba! U are rude!

@mamaput. U are just OK!

Potbelly in men! Nothing but "evidence of bad living" which we graciously call "evidence of good living".  It's no sickness nor disease, nor lack of any vitamins it's just bad habits from drinking & eating that result in accumulation of excess fats at the wrong places which will eventually kill the man if he's not carefull.
Re: Is Potbelly Sickness? by toasmart66: 4:47pm On Feb 23, 2011
no but it can be corrected call me 08023363874
Re: Is Potbelly Sickness? by 1k001(m): 12:55am On Feb 25, 2011
central abdominal obesity has reliably been linked with an increase in incidence of heart disease. It is associated with hypertension, diabetes and bad lipids in the metabolic syndrome.

The short answer to the topic is as follows: While potbelly in itself is not a 'sickness', it predisposes one to other diseases and is associated with more morbidity and eventual mortality. It is a sickness in the same way that hypertension is a sickness i.e a risk factor

(1) (Reply)

Doctor's To Operate ‘parasitic Twin’ Found In Stomach Of 3-year-old Peruvian Boy / Get Bigger & Better To Satisfy Her.... / Horror As Homemade Heroin Substitute Eats Up The Flesh Of Its Users Alive(+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.