Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. (126585 Views)

Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! / Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? / Uk Visa Application ; No Visa Issuance, No Refusal Stamp & Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
alutacontinua:

Nobody said it isn't lipsrsealed
Less than 400Bajan Dollars is equal to less than 200usd.
given that 1usd=2Bajan dollars
I just said the same thing in 2 different ways.
[B]Do you stay in Barbados?[/B] smiley
Hahaha. Nope!
Just happen to know something about there.
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
alutacontinua:
Should be in Barbados sometimes soon and I don tire to pay soooooo much for my stay there angry
you fit help a sis with your '200usd-for-a-couple-of-weeks' places? cheesy wink
I'm serious oo
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by haryomikun(m): 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
Fernandinho: Seychelles would be nice for honeymoon smiley
Aswear u don get am. That's the dream place av always wanted †̥Φ take my future wife †̥Φ. Including Italy
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by okych16(m): 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
hummerwise: All dis countries?
hmmmmmm
Even tho dem dash me d ticket i no dey go

lol...abt sayin the same fin
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Ignyte(m): 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
pple just be like... "my country beta pass those places"

those who did not read carefully: FYI ghana, Fiji Islands dey there, ordinarily dem beta pass naija plus no boko haram
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
hummerwise: All dis countries?
hmmmmmm
Even tho dem dash me d ticket i no dey go
Somalia
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Pamcrest(f): 3:03am On Sep 14, 2014
My peeps be careful.....u need to remember that there may not be a direct flight from Nigeria to those visa-free countries and therefore u might need to travel through another country that does not require a transit visa....that can be a tall order sometimes. Connecting flights esp within Africa can sometimes be bothersome I had to fly to dubai to get to Mauritius oh....nice lovely island....for d intending honeymooners!

As for passport, I don't think u can get it at d official price.....at least not here in Lagos. U need about 20k

The most annoying thing for me is that while ?Nigeria requires visa for some countries, other so called "smaller" African countries go visa free to those same countries.....big shame!

My humble submission

3 Likes

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by clem305D(m): 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
so because say you dey were dem dey use human meat do pepper soup dey work as security guard, you come dey feel like OBJ...I pity your life. better come back before ebola go kiss you goodnite for there. anumpama grin
Timzy234:

Ignorant p(f)ucktards (pardon my language)

I have been in Uganda for a year and I rather be here than in Naija.

Light, power, highly intelligent security, BLOODY fast wi-fi alll 24/7.

Get rid of your pride...Nigeria is first at nothing but entertainment.

If only you know how Nigeria is mocked....if only you know
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
clem305D: so because say you dey were dem dey use human meat do pepper soup dey work as security guard, you come dey feel like OBJ...I pity your life. better come back before ebola go kiss you goodnite for there. anumpama grin

Nigerians and baseless pride sha.
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by clem305D(m): 7:57am On Sep 16, 2014
As if you are not one...I know your type, so spare me my precious time bikonu!!
Timzy234:

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by ALAYORMII: 1:05am On Sep 17, 2014
Liberia go gif you visa

The effing will gif you visa or they won't allow you into their effing country.

The effing country is still 80% undeveloped bur dollar (USD) is there yafun yafun if you can do legit bizness

This is there own money

Liberian Dollar (LD) or Liberty

Sierra Leone

Leones

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
hustla:

Maldives?
Fiji Island
Barbados?
Mauritius
Mauritania?
Kenya
Seychelles?

you no go?
obviously you don't know much Lol
Especially Fiji island, it borders Australia . People can easily move there.
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by dailydolar(m): 11:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
Timzy234:

so tell us wat kind of ob r available in uganda N wat r d prospect of 9ja graduates dere so we can learn since u r dere
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 11, 2014
dailydolar:
so tell us wat kind of ob r available in uganda N wat r d prospect of 9ja graduates dere so we can learn since u r dere

I'm schooling here. There's water and electricity 24/7 (even outside school)...no horn(ing) allowed...people don't fight that much (unlike Naija), the people are calm and respect the law.

Free fast wi-fi within school, the syllabus is far better than Nigeria's...

Nigeria is a fallen star and would need an extra-ordinary change to ressurect it.
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by cutieme(m): 8:51am On Nov 11, 2014
@timzy234,please can u tell more about Uganda,their economy living standard accommodation and what business one can do there because am thinking of moving to east Africa soon thanks.
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by dailydolar(m): 11:22am On Nov 11, 2014
Timzy234:

I'm schooling here. There's water and electricity 24/7 (even outside school)...no horn(ing) allowed...people don't fight that much (unlike Naija), the people are calm and respect the law.

Free fast wi-fi within school, the syllabus is far better than Nigeria's...

Nigeria is a fallen star and would need an extra-ordinary change to ressurect it.
sorry am asking cos I want to know what level of study r u doing n wats d prospect of job after graduation can soeone come over dere for MSc n what r dere acceptance level of naija BSc
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by onamama(m): 10:42am On Nov 16, 2014
Help Help Help Help

mi be 9ja way dey live zanzibar island , can anyone pls give me info about , Georgia Tbilisi ,kosovo,Maldives....what details i need??
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by princeademola77: 1:34am On Nov 28, 2014
please can someone tell me anything about Georgia because someone told me is very good.l need information concerning Georgia and hope l will get job if l go there.. kiss grin
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by LajaLaba: 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
clem305D:
so because say you dey were dem dey use human meat do pepper soup dey work as security guard, you come dey feel like OBJ...I pity your life. better come back before ebola go kiss you goodnite for there. anumpama grin
What a dumb response!!!Try to read it again and tell me if u won't be feeling ashamed
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by clem305D(m): 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO NURSERY...I dont have that kind of time helping you with adult education okay!
LajaLaba:
What a dumb response!!!Try to read it again and tell me if u won't be feeling ashamed
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Nettle1(m): 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
Abeg is there a direct flight to Haiti How can I get there?[b][/b]
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by chysteve(m): 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
Pls I can't find Grenada on the list. Isn't it visa free anymore cos I'm planning to go there? Pls help out. Thanks
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by billadrsbook: 7:57am On Jan 20, 2015
Barbados is no go area for Nigerians. Once you get to Barbados point of entry. They will deport you back to Nigeria.
They hate Nigerians due to Ebola issue
99 Nigerians are currently studying in Barbados, accomodation is very bad, they are even planning to deport them back to Nigeria
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by billadrsbook: 8:04am On Jan 20, 2015
For Turks and Caicos Visa Exempt Counntries.... Nigeria is included. Visit link below

https://www.visittci.com/getting-here/passports-and-visas
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
WoodcrestMayor:
I can't find France and Italy on the list undecided

Look well You will See them even UK and USA is on the list
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Juzzybabe(f): 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
ALAYORMII:
Liberia go gif you visa

The effing will gif you visa or they won't allow you into their effing country.

The effing country is still 80% undeveloped bur dollar (USD) is there yafun yafun if you can do legit bizness

This is there own money

Liberian Dollar (LD) or Liberty

Sierra Leone

Leones

In addition,Liberians uses two currencies both the United states dollars and the Liberty. Under developed but filled with opportunities.

1 Like

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Emusan(m): 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
billadrsbook:
Barbados is no go area for Nigerians. Once you get to Barbados point of entry. They will deport you back to Nigeria.
They hate Nigerians due to Ebola issue
99 Nigerians are currently studying in Barbados, accomodation is very bad, they are even planning to deport them back to Nigeria

What about now that the case has died down?
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Emusan(m): 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
billadrsbook:
For Turks and Caicos Visa Exempt Counntries.... Nigeria is included. Visit link below

https://www.visittci.com/getting-here/passports-and-visas

Are you currently residing in this place?
If Yes! how is life there?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Funny Experience At The Us Embassy Lagos / Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.