Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Why Igbos dont want to pay tax because Independent Western Nigeria is a country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbos dont want to pay tax because Independent Western Nigeria is a country (708 Views)

Ikpeazu's Failure To Pay Tax Makes Him Unfit To Be Governor - Supreme Court / Things Even The Igbos Dont Know About Biafra / OAU Student Burn Down Awo Hall Over Musiwa Video of Independent Western Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Igbos dont want to pay tax because Independent Western Nigeria is a country by manck2: 10:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
Why Igbos dont want to pay tax because Western Nigeria is a country

this is the reason why Igbos never want to pay taxes.. that is the history.. they were not willing to pay taxes to another country those days when they came.. so it became an habit and now many years after.. the young igbos now feel it is right.
Re: Why Igbos dont want to pay tax because Independent Western Nigeria is a country by manck2: 12:03am On Sep 12, 2014
grin sad cool
Re: Why Igbos dont want to pay tax because Independent Western Nigeria is a country by manck2: 2:44am On Sep 13, 2014
cool
Re: Why Igbos dont want to pay tax because Independent Western Nigeria is a country by manck2: 2:45am On Sep 13, 2014
the igbos then use to say Ogine, it is no my country.. why would I pay tax to it.. Ask your parent. they will now say, when I return back to my country I will pay.
Re: Why Igbos dont want to pay tax because Independent Western Nigeria is a country by adconline(m): 4:51am On Sep 13, 2014
manck2: Why Igbos dont want to pay tax because Western Nigeria is a country

this is the reason why Igbos never want to pay taxes.. that is the history.. they were not willing to pay taxes to another country those days when they came.. so it became an habit and now many years after.. the young igbos now feel it is right.
It's "A" habit not an habit.. "H" is not silent and does exist.. Don't write English in your native tongue!

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Have Change.. Why Are We Still Hearing This ? / Oil Exploration Was Peaceful Before The Iocs Exploitation Of Our People / Ghana,lets Sue Satan:- Casely Hayford

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.