Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Misplace Of Priority In GEJ Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Misplace Of Priority In GEJ Administration (610 Views)

APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? / Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration / GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Misplace Of Priority In GEJ Administration by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
In the midst of the troubles of Boko haram and plagues of
Ebola also missing of chibok girls FG is fighting against ponmo consumption.
Re: Misplace Of Priority In GEJ Administration by curiouses: 11:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
malonephills: In the midst of the troubles of Boko haram and plagues of
Ebola also missing of chibok girls FG is fighting against ponmo consumption.
So all administrative duties should cease because some northerners kidnapped their own sisters. And because of Ebola GEJ didn't bring to Nigeria he should resign his position? Do you stop eating because you lost a relative?

2 Likes

Re: Misplace Of Priority In GEJ Administration by emperorchedda(m): 7:15am On Sep 12, 2014
Nigga should solve the pertinent problems before moving on to irrelevant ones.
Re: Misplace Of Priority In GEJ Administration by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ooops I never justify the. Gej administration, but what I was simply saying is that the most important area which they have to look critical into they never did, why should be ponmo consumption??
Re: Misplace Of Priority In GEJ Administration by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
Definitely what my allegation meant
Re: Misplace Of Priority In GEJ Administration by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
Even self you didn't talk of what my post base, maybe I should say you're part of those caring the national cake....or narrow minded

(1) (Reply)

Gen Benjamin Adekunle Aka Black Scorpion Is Dead / Lagos State Governor Host Ebola Survivors. Pictures / Controversy Trails Modu-sheriff’s N150m Gift For Boko Haram Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.