|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,592,188 members, 6,012,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 November 2020 at 07:30 PM
|Fish Pond Business In Nigeria: Pros And Cons by Solozzo(m): 9:46am On Dec 03, 2011|
Anyone who can give advice on fish pond business in Nigeria in terms of cat of setting up, pros and cons etc?
|Re: Fish Pond Business In Nigeria: Pros And Cons by yetown(m): 11:22am On Sep 12, 2012|
Solozzo: Anyone who can give advice on fish pond business in Nigeria in terms of cat of setting up, pros and cons etc?
FISH FARMING MADE EASY, NO MORE CONCRETE/ BLOCK/ EARTHEN PONDS, WITH COLLAPSIBLE MOBILE POLYGON TANK SKY IS YOUR LIMIT
Use of collapsible mobile pond is ideal for urban dwellers and a very easy way to raise your own fish.
The mobile ponds as shown above are ideal mobile fish pond for your both front yard and back yard farming.
Advantages of Using a Collapsible Mobile Polygon Fish Pond:
1. It is non-toxic and non-corrosive
2. It can hold water for as long as you want.
3. It can easily be removed and carried to another location
4. Ideal for people who live in rented apartments.
5. The use of the mobile ponds is cheaper compared to concrete tanks.
6. It is an ideal pond for a starter or anyone who wants to start small.
7. With this type of collapsible mobile polygon pond, you can start your fish business with capital as low as N80, 000 (Cost of pond).
CONTACT NETAGRIC FARM:08035188465
|Re: Fish Pond Business In Nigeria: Pros And Cons by femiolu1: 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2012|
1. it has a ready market (very important for any business)!
2. competition is not plenty (it is hard work)
3. teaches you patience
1. if you are interested in quick money, go find another business
2. requires a lot of capital ( for feeds,tanks, land, water system)
3. it is susceptible to predator attacks (birds that hunt at night)
i have a catfish farm i have been running for over a year now.
business is business; for a business to succeed certain things
need to be in place.
find out what you must do to make it in any business:
|Re: Fish Pond Business In Nigeria: Pros And Cons by sp2002(m): 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2012|
AS A BEGINNER I WILL ADVICE YOU TO GO INTO POULTRY BUSINESS( EGG PRODUCTION) THEN IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH CAPITAL YOU CAN DO FIHERY BECAUSE EGG PRODUCTION IS MORE PROFITABLE COMPARED TO FISHERY. ANYWAY FOR MORE INFO CALL:
|Re: Fish Pond Business In Nigeria: Pros And Cons by twetey(m): 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2013|
|Re: Fish Pond Business In Nigeria: Pros And Cons by neksummi(m): 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2013|
I'm planning to go into this business. Keep you info coming.
|Re: Fish Pond Business In Nigeria: Pros And Cons by millhouse: 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2014|
|Re: Fish Pond Business In Nigeria: Pros And Cons by farmmanagerng: 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2014|
thanks for the info. pls if you know anybody interested in plantain farming and would need plantain suckers. pls contact YUSUF 08038116487 for more information. (www.yusuf-omonla.simplesite.com)
|Re: Fish Pond Business In Nigeria: Pros And Cons by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2015|
twetey:How much does it cost to construct a 20000 fish pond capacity
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39