Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... (2499 Views)

Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari / Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. / My Take On Buhari’s 2015 Presidential Ambition - OAM4J (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by chinazaekperem2: 7:44am On Sep 12, 2014
anago18:

bwahhhhaaaa the loser can't even get admission into a university, glorified secondary school graduate. where the fvck is poly nekede.
do I owe a clown and an enemy to intelligence my real profile?

1 Like

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by Gbawe1: 7:44am On Sep 12, 2014
whatlyf: I will MOST likely quit NL after 2015 polls. That Admin slammed a one month Ban on my main handle (barcanista) because of the most ridiculous reason(which I snapshotted and used as DP). Before now I have also been banned(in August) because I created a thread to ask why one of my harmless thread that was devoid of tribal/ethnic/ewar/religious or any war. The Mods Apologised and restored the Thread BUT the Admin went ahead to hand me a 1week BAN. This is most embarassing

Bro, I suspect many will leave after the election. Nairaland political section, before being taken over by cretins, used to be good because the lead-up to the elections throws up many informative and useful discussion about candidates, their strengths and histories. It was a way for posters who genuinely want political progress to contribute and play their part on NL while being part of an interesting process as obtains worldwide. Yet with the way clannish, feudal and ethnocentric cretins have taken over this forum, when they were relegated to the background in the past by intelligent posts and posters, I doubt the period directly before the 2015 election can be anywhere near as interesting and weighty as was the case before the 2011 polls.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by anago18(m): 7:47am On Sep 12, 2014
chinazaekperem2: do I owe a clown and an enemy to intelligence my real profile?

bwahhhaaaa please you can't phool your lord. go get stronger security setting son. you are fvcking under the bus Jude.
Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:47am On Sep 12, 2014
Ngwakwe: Let me make this clear, I wasn't part of the decision to move the thread to Travel Section. However, examining the initial title of the thread (Lagos State - the Pride of South West), one would definitely conclude it is not a misplacement in Travel section.

Again, comparing Enugu State thread with the thread in question is illogical.

The Author of Enugu State thread opened the thread last two years and has and is still maintaining it without unnecessary redundancy.

We have countless developmental projects of Lagos State Government by the same author (complainant) with frontpage status that can be built upon without resorting to duplication.

Moreover, we have a similar thread on this section opened on 5th Sept 2014 titled The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures - Politics - Nairaland
www.nairaland.com/1888482/legacy-fasholas-8-year-leadership

There is need to maintain thread of same message and status by same author at all times.

This is my submission.

Word!

4 Likes

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:49am On Sep 12, 2014
anago18:

bwahhhaaaahhaaaaa ......... I laugh in Bantu language.... excuse me please in my thick Oshogbo accent.

The emboldened above reminds me of brown roofs! grin gringrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by chinazaekperem2: 7:50am On Sep 12, 2014
anago18:

bwahhhhaaaa the loser can't even get admission into a university, glorified secondary school graduate. where the fvck is poly nekede.
Am glad everybody now know you are a computer operator who lies about having an IP address sorting software. Guy, you are a shame to the computer field for not getting my profile grin

8 Likes

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by Mogidi: 7:50am On Sep 12, 2014
Nairaland is fairer to all now than it has ever been. Gone are the days when Fashola practically controlled what makes the front page.

Prior to Xmas 2013, the front page was always littered with Fashola's escapades, now even the most ardent supporter of APC will admit, albeit secretly that Nairaland is more fair and balanced.

6 Likes

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 12, 2014
Ngwakwe: Let me make this clear, I wasn't part of the decision to move the thread to Travel Section. However, examining the initial title of the thread (Lagos State - the Pride of South West), one would definitely conclude it is not a misplacement in Travel section.

The Author of Enugu State thread opened the thread last two years and has and is still maintaining it without unnecessary redundancy.

We have countless developmental projects of Lagos State Government by the same author (complainant) with frontpage status that can be built upon without resorting to duplication.

Moreover, we have a similar thread on this section opened on 5th Sept 2014 titled
The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

There is need to maintain thread of same message and status by same author at all times.

This is my submission.
Enough explanations have been offered already but it appears we are dealing with some DEAF and DUMP fellows who are still living in the past of the unfair advantage they enjoined from certain pro-APC moderators/supermods.

Perhaps it is time to do what is RIGHT, JUST and FAIR to this particular thread, which is to DELETE it like was done to other complaints threads.

7 Likes

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by anago18(m): 7:52am On Sep 12, 2014
Gbawe1:

Bro, I suspect many will leave after the election. Nairaland political section, before being taken over by cretins, used to be good because the lead-up to the elections throws up many informative and useful discussion about candidates, their strengths and histories. It was a way for posters who genuinely want political progress to contribute and play their part on NL while being part of an interesting process as obtains worldwide. Yet with the way clannish, feudal and ethnocentric cretins have taken over this forum, when they were relegated to the background in the past by intelligent posts and posters, I doubt the period directly before the 2015 election can be anywhere near as interesting and weighty as was the case before the 2011 polls.

word egbon!!! many of us didn't start here as trolls and tribal warlords. but when admin took side in the fight and stood against everything we stood for. we took the fight dirty and threw cautions to the wind. how can admin of a public forum be anti opposition and anti Yoruba. the trolling and gazillion monikers till after the general election let burn it to the ground who cares.
Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by chinazaekperem2: 7:52am On Sep 12, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

The emboldened above reminds me of brown roofs! grin gringrin
you want to get the picture of how stone age looked like? take a trip to oshogbo. grin

4 Likes

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by Mogidi: 7:57am On Sep 12, 2014
@MODS

I think its proper to take this thread down now while civility is still in place, it serves no purpose to live it alive any longer.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by Rawani: 7:58am On Sep 12, 2014

Moreover, we have a similar thread on this section opened on 5th Sept 2014 titled
The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

This is my submission.

You are not being sincere Ngwakwe, is the title of the Enugu thread not "Pride of the East"? Going by your submission, it is currently in a misplaced section going by the title.

You also tried to justify your (mods) excesses by suggesting that the other thread remained in the section because it hasn't been redundant. I'm assuming you meant to use another word because it is premature to use that parameter in comparison to the Lagos thread as it only just got created.

By taking away the liberty of authorship in the guise of avoiding duplicity of threads, what you are doing is censorship and not moderation and can only be detrimental to this forum.

What I found most amusing however, was the weak attempt to absolve yourself of responsibility, and then going ahead to passionately give reasons 'why you think' other mods did it.
grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 12, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Enough explanations have been offered already but it appears we are dealing with some DEAF and DUMP fellows who are still living in the past of the unfair advantage they enjoined from certain pro-APC moderators/moderators.

Perhaps it is time to do what is RIGHT, JUST and FAIR to this particular thread, which is to delete it like other complaints threads.
Ifeanyichukwu, it is Dumb and not Dump. Olodo rabata!!

I am yet to see a concrete reason why that thread was moved to travel section. In the absence of that, Arresa,why not create another thread? I don't think Seun is likely to bring that thread back to politics section since he moved it himself.

Eko oni baje ni nairaland o!!

4 Likes

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by AbdH: 7:59am On Sep 12, 2014
CyberWolf: the aim of this thread has a political undertone..

And he posted it in the politics section.
By the way, is that what the admin said?
Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by Ngwakwe: 8:12am On Sep 12, 2014
Rawani:

You are not being sincere Ngwakwe, is the title of the Enugu thread not "Pride of the East"? Going by your submission, it is currently in a misplaced section going by the title.

You also tried to justify your (mods) excesses by suggesting that the other thread remained in the section because it hasn't been redundant. I'm assuming you meant to use another word because it is premature to use that parameter in comparison to the Lagos thread as it only just got created.

By taking away the liberty of authorship in the guise of avoiding duplicity of threads, what you are doing is censorship and not moderation and can only be detrimental to this forum.

What I found most amusing however, was the weak attempt to absolve yourself of responsibility, and then going ahead to passionately give reasons 'why you think' other mods did it.
grin

Rule No. 14. Please search the forum before creating a new thread on Nairaland.

This rule is meant to take care of my earlier submission.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3)

herbert Macaulay story was a 419 scam story by Nigeria because occupation . / What Happens If The President-in-waiting Dies Before Swearing-in-day / Senator Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Joins APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.