Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section (1759 Views)

Romance Vs. Joke Section, Which One Is Funnier? / Nl Romance Funnier Than Joke Section, Vote / Offtopic In Joke Section should'nt be considered at'll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section by princesa(f): 12:59pm On Nov 04, 2008
choc milk? whats that sad
Re: To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section by Gabry(f): 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2008
Chocolate milk ohh. U no sabi?
Re: To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section by princesa(f): 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2008
no embarassed
Re: To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section by Gabry(f): 2:59am On Nov 05, 2008
You have never tasted Chocolate Milk
Re: To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section by dyabman(m): 5:36am On Nov 05, 2008
yes i have , its yummy
Re: To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section by Gabry(f): 5:39am On Nov 05, 2008
Thank God you have. I just wonder how come the Princess from the Royal Family have not. Romade! abeg! Comot yourself hia go help this Pirated Princess ohh
Re: To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section by dyabman(m): 5:48am On Nov 05, 2008
U funny little brat tongue
Re: To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section by Gabry(f): 6:09am On Nov 05, 2008
Why do many peeps calls me a brat all the time? shocked sad
Re: To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section by dyabman(m): 6:22am On Nov 05, 2008
u like one flesh eating bat that lives in the mountains
Re: To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section by Gabry(f): 6:27am On Nov 05, 2008
Huh? What do you mean by that
Re: To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section by princesa(f): 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2008
gabrywyl:

Thank God you have. I just wonder how come the Princess from the Royal Family have not. Romade! abeg! Comot yourself hia go help this Pirated Princess ohh

i know about chocolate not about choc

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Sell My Car / Armed Robbery In Ado Ekiti Today / Nigerian Men On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.