Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,570 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section (1750 Views)

Romance Vs. Joke Section, Which One Is Funnier? / Nl Romance Funnier Than Joke Section, Vote / Offtopic In Joke Section should'nt be considered at'll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section by Gabry(f): 1:31am On Oct 31, 2008
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ  grin                       shocked  shocked  shocked I did not know with Scopium and me leaving Nairaland, you guys become like yeye monsters.  grin  grin  grin

First of all, I would like to say

1) Na waaa to you all ohhh. . . . .

2) Scopium and I would like to thank you all for having our backs. We feel like this is like one big family now               BUT

____________________________________________________________________-

You yeye's don't have to take it so emotionally ohhh. Seun had banned the both of us just cause

I had broke the rules by posting a disturbing image which might affect some peeps here and Scopium had requested to be banned. Who fault be that? Abeg ohhh, please do not take it out on Seun.  sad

Anywayz sha, Seun has forgiven me and he has unbanned me and I hope he would do the same for Scopium as well.

Guys, lets keep the Joke section alive na.  cool  kiss
Re: To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section by dyabman(m): 2:27am On Oct 31, 2008
sharappppppppp there !!! mongonese tongue
Re: To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section by Gabry(f): 2:37am On Oct 31, 2008
YABBY, am I talkin to you? Go dig your grave mehn. . . angry
Re: To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section by dyabman(m): 3:04am On Oct 31, 2008
Bleep it , wtf are u talking to then . Do i look like a guest here, i'm a full registered NL , so whose at the grave now u or me , SUCKHEAD! tongue
Re: To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section by Morenike3(f): 3:06am On Oct 31, 2008
Ways some men look for female attention. It's pretty sad.

@gabby
sup? and yea, ruby, dreeldee, dre01 etc are aiight.
saw your previous post wink
Re: To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section by skfa1: 3:08am On Oct 31, 2008
come on guys,you all can do berrer smiley
Re: To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section by dyabman(m): 3:14am On Oct 31, 2008
*Morenike:

@gabby

Have u lost ur senses in the Sahara ? what attention ? Oh u want my attention sef , haba! brain plentyyyyy tongue
Re: To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section by Morenike3(f): 3:19am On Oct 31, 2008
Not every[i]thing [/i]deserves attention. Anywaz, back to post.
Re: To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section by dyabman(m): 3:36am On Oct 31, 2008
*Morenike:

Not every[i]thing [/i]deserves attention. Anywaz, back to post.

oh shio!
Re: To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section by just2nice(m): 6:36am On Oct 31, 2008
Gabrywyl,mighty glad to see your ass back here.And a fine ass at that!
Re: To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section by Azo(m): 6:47am On Oct 31, 2008
Gab better sit your yeye ass on the electric cooker, why you first yab us before you hail us. As for me no be only because of wetin seun do you and scop but the guy don do many things wey dey vex person, as you know i too dey vex cool angry and i was also influenced by some bad heads that i dont want to mention tongue
Re: To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section by Gabry(f): 6:52am On Oct 31, 2008
dyabman:

mess it , wtf are u talking to then . Do i look like a guest here, i'm a full registered NL , so whose at the grave now u or me , SUCKHEAD! tongue

Whats with all the bad words? Have you got no manners young man? If you don't like my post or any other peoples post here, you  can just keep quiet instead of cursing people left and right up and down. See you, you're the 3nd person here to make me this serious and I hate being serious. HMM!  angry Na waa to you!

*Morenike:

@gabby

Bawo ni? So wa pa? Hope all is fine with una jare.   smiley Yes ohh. . . Some people dey look for attention make me tire nne. Its good to hear that everyone there is doing fine. I will find a way to go back there just to say hi to them.  grin

dyabman:

oh shio!

Are you having your menstrual cramps? undecided

just2nice:

Gabrywyl,mighty glad to see your ass back here.And a fine ass at that!

LOL grin Yeye fowl

Azo:

Gab better sit your yeye ass on the electric cooker, why you first yab us before you hail us. As for me no be only because of wetin seun do you and scop but the guy don do many things wey dey vex person, as you know i too dey vex cool angry and i was also influenced by some bad heads that i don't want to mention tongue

You know, people always says, the boss is always right no matter what and in this case, we have to respect Seun one way or another because if he did not create thie forum, we wont be able to interact and know each other sha. Anyways, I miss you die ohh grin
Re: To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section by Azo(m): 7:06am On Oct 31, 2008
Anyways, now that u re back heres a joke for you.

Once in a medieval times, there was a King who was getting sort of bored after dinner one night. He decided to hold a contest of who at the court had the mightiest "weapon". The first knight stood up and proclaimed that he had the mightiest weapon, he pulled down his pants and tied a 5 pound weight around it. The weapon doth rose. The crowds cheered, the women swooned, the children waved multi-colored banners, and the band played appropriate music.
Another knight stood up and yelled that he had the mightiest weapon. He dropped his pants and tied a 10 pound weight to himself. The weapon doth rose. The crowds cheered, the women swooned, the children waved multi-colored banners, and the band played appropriate music.

After several more knights tried to prove their superiority, the King finally spoke out. "I have the mightiest weapon of them all!" He dropped his pants and tied, not a 10 pound, not a 20 pound, not ever a thirty pound, but a 40 pound weight to himself. The weapon doth rose. The crowds cheered, the women swooned, the children waved multi-colored banners, and the band played "God Save the Queen."
Re: To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section by Gabry(f): 7:10am On Oct 31, 2008
Na waa ohh How did he do that? shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section by Azo(m): 7:18am On Oct 31, 2008
Baba God na wink
Re: To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section by Gabry(f): 7:19am On Oct 31, 2008
HAHA! I dont think theres such thing as like that ohh grin
Re: To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section by Azo(m): 7:38am On Oct 31, 2008
dont doubt the power of God.
Re: To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section by clemcykul(f): 11:56am On Oct 31, 2008
@gab
there you go again with your silly post and incomprehensible english.

must you post senseless stuffs wise people learn from their mistakes and make amends.
Re: To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section by dyabman(m): 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2008
@Clem

you r on whos side ?

@Gabbage

OOOO jo ! tongue
Re: To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section by clemcykul(f): 2:10pm On Oct 31, 2008
i dont take sides.
am neutral and am my self.

i hate being a sycophant.
Re: To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section by disease(m): 4:07pm On Oct 31, 2008
@gabrywyl
Baby! grin welcome back. Why ur name no change to '*gabrywyl'.
I have finished eating a full plate of beans and ready to fart out loud.
I don forget shocked
No farting or else BAN! grin
Re: To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section by chidipupay(m): 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2008
Gabry na militant. Seun saw her on AIT news carrying AK-47, he had no choice than to ban the militant herself. She come come here dey tell us tory. Abi gabry say d truth 4 once
Re: To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section by sylve11: 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2008
@gab,
welcome back gab, there is just nothing i think i will tell master seun, that he will listen to, cause i be 'omomo' for hia. Never the less welcome back.

@ diseasco,
brother was up?
Re: To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section by princesa(f): 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2008
Gabby, you really had enuf Akamu coursing through ur head,
when u typed this silly stuff.You are really not a girl to fight
for, is it just u or some malaysian blood running through your brains? after all the fight
put up for you by some boot-licking sychophants, you still have the guts to call them "YEYE"

A good thing i wasnt a part of the circus for your unbann, so you can definetly call them wateva name you like for all it is worth to me. angry

afterall anything can happen in jokes section by the jokes crew undecided
Re: To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section by dyabman(m): 8:02pm On Oct 31, 2008
na wa oooooooo grin
Re: To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section by MrTurkey(m): 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2008
[quote author=princesa link=topic=189904.msg3022331#msg3022331 date=1225474183][/quote]

well met by moonlight. . . (damn, i woulda really needed some romantic emoticon to buttress my point here, that kiss don't do justice to my mood meeeen) grin
Re: To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section by bydot1(m): 10:58pm On Oct 31, 2008
@gab, na wah oo, is this THANK YOU or what? After we begged seun to unban you, dnt tell me you re an hypocrite
Re: To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section by bydot1(m): 11:00pm On Oct 31, 2008
Well sha, You re welcome back
Re: To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section by Morenike3(f): 4:04am On Nov 01, 2008
ewwoooooooooo, when did [b]gabby [/b]start speaking yoruba.
sistah, keep it up, am proud of you kiss kiss kiss

Yea, come by to the section larra wink
Re: To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section by tammyswits(f): 5:31am On Nov 01, 2008
Am the only sane person on nld!
Re: To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section by chidipupay(m): 8:53am On Nov 01, 2008
tammyswits:

Who told you?
Re: To My Fellows Family Members In The Joke Section by Gabry(f): 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2008
clemcykul:

@gab
there you go again with your silly post and incomprehensible english.

must you post senseless stuffs wise people learn from their mistakes and make amends.

Move your complaints to the complaint department

disease:

@gabrywyl
Baby! grin welcome back. Why ur name no change to '*gabrywyl'.
I have finished eating a full plate of beans and ready to fart out loud.
I don forget shocked
No farting or else BAN! grin

Why should there be a * to the name? Fart? Nah. . . My farting days are over. cool

chidipupay:

Gabry na militant. Seun saw her on AIT news carrying AK-47, he had no choice than to ban the militant herself. She come come here dey tell us tory. Abi gabry say d truth 4 once

Militant Na waa ohh. How many million times do I have to tell you? I be DRACULA! angry

sylve11:

@gab,
welcome back gab, there is just nothing i think i will tell master seun, that he will listen to, cause i be 'omomo' for hia. Never the less welcome back.

Thank you brother grin

princesa:

Gabby, you really had enough Akamu coursing through ur head,
when u typed this silly stuff.You are really not a girl to fight
for, is it just u or some malaysian blood running through your brains? after all the fight
put up for you by some boot-licking sychophants, you still have the guts to call them "YEYE"

A good thing i wasnt a part of the circus for your unbann, so you can definetly call them whatever name you like for all it is worth to me. angry

afterall anything can happen in jokes section by the jokes crew undecided

Uhm. . . Comments reserved till I get my choc milk

by.dot:

@gab, na wah oo, is this THANK YOU or what? After we begged seun to unban you, dnt tell me you re an hypocrite

I appreciate all your hard work ohhh. . . . Thats why i said thank you sha

*Morenike:

ewwoooooooooo, when did [b]gabby [/b]start speaking yoruba.
sistah, keep it up, am proud of you kiss kiss kiss

Yea, come by to the section larra wink

I dey try small smal sha grin

tammyswits:

But you sure are grumpy undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls, Do You Get Annoyed When Guys Stare At You? / Nairalanders-get A Life! / Whom Would You Choose As Your Next Of Kin? Wife, Husband Or Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.