Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,124 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

APC Reps Aspirant, Kingsley Nkemka, Assassinated In Imo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Reps Aspirant, Kingsley Nkemka, Assassinated In Imo (1575 Views)

NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting / Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Reps Aspirant, Kingsley Nkemka, Assassinated In Imo by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:36am On Sep 12, 2014
Men suspected to be hired assassins have allegedly gunned down a Federal House Of Representatives aspirant, Kingsley Nkemka, on Tuesday at an area known as T Junction, Ohaohia Mbeiri, Mbaitoli local government of Imo State.

Nkemka, who was aspiring to represent his people of Mbaitoli/Ikeduru, on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC) at the lower house, was said to have met his demise shortly after he attended the opening session of the state house of assembly lawmakers as a present aide of the speaker of the state’s house of assembly.

According to a statement signed by the senior special assistant on media to the speaker, Emeka Ahaneku, the victim was said to be hale and hearty before attending the session.

According to the statement, Nkemka had travelled to some of the wards in his constituency in continuation of his consultation with some party leaders in the area to fine-tune his political aspiration.

“Immediately after his visit, Nkemka reportedly stopped over briefly at the popular T-junction, Ohaohia Mbieri, to also meet with one of his facilitators who had desired a meeting between 8 and 9pm before the unfortunate incident.”

The statement further said that, “after the meeting with his facilitator and the director-general of his campaign organisation, some hoodlums, numbering about five, suddenly showed up at the scene, kicked out his (Nkemka’s) facilitator, ransacked Nkemka’s pockets, before shooting him in the ankle. They ordered him into the booth of his Toyota car where they finally shot him at close range”.

When contacted, the state police public relations officer, Andrew Enwerem, confirmed the incident, adding that the police have made some arrests in connection with the crime, while investigations are on-going.

http://leadership.ng/news/383854/apc-reps-aspirant-kingsley-nkemka-assassinated-imo
Re: APC Reps Aspirant, Kingsley Nkemka, Assassinated In Imo by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:37am On Sep 12, 2014
...Tinubu Again
Re: APC Reps Aspirant, Kingsley Nkemka, Assassinated In Imo by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 12, 2014
Hoodlums on the loose. RIP to the slain man.
Re: APC Reps Aspirant, Kingsley Nkemka, Assassinated In Imo by Coldfeet(f): 11:39am On Sep 12, 2014
Oh Lord deliver us from blood guiltiness.
Re: APC Reps Aspirant, Kingsley Nkemka, Assassinated In Imo by egift(m): 11:42am On Sep 12, 2014
The killer party and their Do or Die politics. The Coven of the Claws has been eliminating Nigerians since time "imo river".

RIP Mr. Kingsley Nkemka - may your killers have no peace.

2 Likes

Re: APC Reps Aspirant, Kingsley Nkemka, Assassinated In Imo by ChinoElects: 11:43am On Sep 12, 2014
This is a sad news. I condemn intoto this act of political desperation! My condolence goes to the APC family in Imo State..

RIP

1 Like

Re: APC Reps Aspirant, Kingsley Nkemka, Assassinated In Imo by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 12, 2014
egift: The killer party and their Do or Die politics. The Coven of the Claws has been eliminating Nigerians since time "imo river".

PEEEEEEEEDEEEEEEEEPEEEEEEEEE
They will never change

4 Likes

Re: APC Reps Aspirant, Kingsley Nkemka, Assassinated In Imo by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 12, 2014
egift: The killer party and their Do or Die politics. The Coven of the Claws has been eliminating Nigerians since time "imo river".

Must you politicize everything around you?
How sure were you the hoodlums were sent by Kingley's political opponents? Is it just because elections is approaching?

Days of political assasinations are gone in Nigeria, Mr.

Until you have proof, don't come pointing accusing fingers on what you ain't sure of.
StopHeatingThePolity#

3 Likes

Re: APC Reps Aspirant, Kingsley Nkemka, Assassinated In Imo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:50am On Sep 12, 2014
whatlyf:
PEEEEEEEEDEEEEEEEEPEEEEEEEEE
They will never change
That was how they killed the AC candidate in Ogun State, Dipo Dina some years back.
Re: APC Reps Aspirant, Kingsley Nkemka, Assassinated In Imo by desgiezd(m): 11:50am On Sep 12, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: ...Tinubu Again

When will you begin to use your brain as that of a normal human being?

6 Likes

Re: APC Reps Aspirant, Kingsley Nkemka, Assassinated In Imo by akumada1: 11:53am On Sep 12, 2014
The killer may come from same party. It can not be conclude as his opponent.

4 Likes

Re: APC Reps Aspirant, Kingsley Nkemka, Assassinated In Imo by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 12, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
That was how they killed the AC candidate in Ogun State, Dipo Dina some years back.
Precisely 2010...
They also killed...
Dr. Ayo Daramola of Ekiti- 2006
Chief Funso Williams
Marshall Harry
Dikibo and Many others

The BLOOD of Otunba Dipo Dina and others will forever hunt these killers.
Re: APC Reps Aspirant, Kingsley Nkemka, Assassinated In Imo by morbid: 11:56am On Sep 12, 2014
The Nigerian Police.....always gud@confirming crime incidents and making claims of fictitious arrests,then concluding their lies wt a boast of an ongoing investigation that never yields anything. In the words of Hon Patrick,..."2015 is inherently laden with a political 'thalidomide' ".

1 Like

Re: APC Reps Aspirant, Kingsley Nkemka, Assassinated In Imo by donphilopus: 11:57am On Sep 12, 2014
ChinoElects: This is a sad news. I condemn intoto this act of political desperation! My condolence goes to the APC family in Imo State..

RIP

I thought you used to say bitter politics is only played in the West. How come we're getting this report from your end?!

Back to topic, RIP to the dead. His fellow aspirants should be scrutinized thoroughly!

1 Like

Re: APC Reps Aspirant, Kingsley Nkemka, Assassinated In Imo by Arysexy(m): 11:58am On Sep 12, 2014
APC do or die politics of assassination common in d SW is creeping into SE with rochas romance with apc

RIP

4 Likes

Re: APC Reps Aspirant, Kingsley Nkemka, Assassinated In Imo by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 12, 2014
donphilopus:

I thought you used to say bitter politics is only played in the West. How come we're getting this report from your end?!

Back to topic, RIP to the dead. His fellow aspirants should be scrutinized thoroughly!
No No No!!!! Political Assassination has always been in the east. Chief Barnabas Igwe and His Wife were Gruesomely murdered in Anambra some years ago, This aside the numerous killings
Re: APC Reps Aspirant, Kingsley Nkemka, Assassinated In Imo by Collynzo17: 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
akumada1: The killer may come from same party. It can not be conclude as his opponent.
The Plebs cannot reason that he also has opponents within APC.
Anyway, his party isn't my business but this kind of rubbish shouldn't be happening in Imo state. How do people even allow themselves to be used for something like this?
Re: APC Reps Aspirant, Kingsley Nkemka, Assassinated In Imo by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
Collynzo17: The Plebs cannot reason that he also has opponents within APC.
Anyway, his party isn't my business but this kind of rubbish shouldn't be happening in Imo state. How do people even allow themselves to be used for something like this?
When there is unemployment. What do you expect?
Mallam Rochas has failed the youth of Imo states really.

2 Likes

Re: APC Reps Aspirant, Kingsley Nkemka, Assassinated In Imo by TabletMan: 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
whatlyf: No No No!!!! Political Assassination has always been in the east. Chief Barnabas Igwe and His Wife were Gruesomely murdered in Anambra some years ago, This aside the numerous killings
That man was a lawyer, he was on a bad man case...

The east has the least political clash, eg pdp apc and apga members fighting and killing themselves.
A trader on the street or in the market has nothing to do with politics. But of recent, politicians of nowadays are trying so hard to start that rubbish down here in the east.

But in a nutshell, I stand on my ground.
The East Is Not a Political War Ground Like Other Region. You can start a topic on that let's debate.

3 Likes

Re: APC Reps Aspirant, Kingsley Nkemka, Assassinated In Imo by Billygee2u: 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
akumada1: The killer may come from same party. It can not be conclude as his opponent.
a lot of people in nairaland are always carried away with party sentiments.
The killer could be someone that is aspiring the same position in the same party .

5 Likes

Re: APC Reps Aspirant, Kingsley Nkemka, Assassinated In Imo by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
TabletMan: That man was a lawyer, he was on a bad man case...

The east has the least political clash, eg pdp apc and apga members fighting and killing themselves.
A trader on the street or in the market has nothing to do with politics. But of recent, politicians of nowadays are trying so hard to start that rubbish down here in the east.

But in a nutshell, I stand on my ground.
The East Is Not a Political War Ground Like Other Region. You can start a topic on that let's debate.
At emboldened, I agree.
The Capital of Political Assassination between 2003 and 2011 was the South West, Followed by South South and next to the South East. The North is very rare except on few occasions. But lets not regionalise it.
Re: APC Reps Aspirant, Kingsley Nkemka, Assassinated In Imo by talktimi(m): 12:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
J.anjaweed politicians doing what they know best
Re: APC Reps Aspirant, Kingsley Nkemka, Assassinated In Imo by donphilopus: 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
whatlyf: No No No!!!! Political Assassination has always been in the east. Chief Barnabas Igwe and His Wife were Gruesomely murdered in Anambra some years ago, This aside the numerous killings

Yea, but Chino has always made us believe that political assassination is synonymous with the west. He also makes us to believe that there are so many political touts in the west!
Re: APC Reps Aspirant, Kingsley Nkemka, Assassinated In Imo by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
donphilopus:

Yea, but Chino has always made us believe that political assassination is synonymous with the west. He also makes us to believe that there are so many political touts in the west!
And you took Chino serious? hahahaaha
Re: APC Reps Aspirant, Kingsley Nkemka, Assassinated In Imo by poiZon: 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
RIP Mr. Kingsley Nkemka - may your killers have no peace.[/quote]

IMO IS APC, SO i believe the ball lies in okorocha's court to unravel who s behind d killing. until then i will say its family affair.
apc- killing since 'imo stream'

2 Likes

Re: APC Reps Aspirant, Kingsley Nkemka, Assassinated In Imo by TabletMan: 1:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
whatlyf: At emboldened, I agree.
The Capital of Political Assassination between 2003 and 2011 was the South West, Followed by South South and next to the South East. The North is very rare except on few occasions. But lets not regionalise it.
I am not trying to regionalise it but just stating the obvious.

The north is always under reported, so don't base your analysis with what you got on the internet.
Re: APC Reps Aspirant, Kingsley Nkemka, Assassinated In Imo by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
TabletMan: I am not trying to regionalise it but just stating the obvious.

[s]The north is always under reported, so don't base your analysis with what you got on the internet[/s].
You are so WRONG!!! The North is more politically aware and engage more in politics than the South. I am NOT a Northerner but that is the obvious. The Northern events are usually on the mainstream media more.
Re: APC Reps Aspirant, Kingsley Nkemka, Assassinated In Imo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
whatlyf: Precisely 2010...
They also killed...
Dr. Ayo Daramola of Ekiti- 2006
Chief Funso Williams
Marshall Harry
Dikibo and Many others

The BLOOD of Otunba Dipo Dina and others will forever hunt these killers.
They also killed Chuba Okadigbo, Buhari's Running Mate in ANPP with teargas.
Re: APC Reps Aspirant, Kingsley Nkemka, Assassinated In Imo by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
They also killed Chuba Okadigbo, Buhari's Running Mate in ANPP with teargas.
Dr. Chuba Okadigbo the No nonsense Senate President.
Re: APC Reps Aspirant, Kingsley Nkemka, Assassinated In Imo by jmaine: 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
Yes, while the PDP kills both party members and those in the opposition . . . .The opposition party are completely saints who can do no wrong . . . .

It Shows the mundane propaganda peddled consistently by the nairaland APC e-Maggots . . . .

3 Likes

Re: APC Reps Aspirant, Kingsley Nkemka, Assassinated In Imo by TabletMan: 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
whatlyf: You are so WRONG!!! The North is more politically aware and engage more in politics than the South. I am NOT a Northerner but that is the obvious. The Northern events are usually on the mainstream media more.
Lol.... So u think?

The corpers that were killed in 2011 died because of what? Just the one you knew.

With so many others that went under carpet.

1 Like

Re: APC Reps Aspirant, Kingsley Nkemka, Assassinated In Imo by UnknownT: 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
Both APC n PDP are suspects here! That an APC supporter opened this thread doesn't make APC innocent. One of his opponent for the APC ticket might have killed him. Left for me, APC seeking that Ikeduru/Mbaitolu constituency with him should be questioned first cos it happened b4 the Primaries.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Battle For APC Presidential Ticket Hots Up As Oshiomole Jumps Into The Ring / Why The Heck Was Election Fixed On Valentine's Day In Nigeria? #electwithlove / GEJ Is A Phenomenal Change From Before- Prof. Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.