Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,779 members, 7,844,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

The Ozone Layer Is Growing Back - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Ozone Layer Is Growing Back (25345 Views)

Artificial Intelligence Is Growing / Russian Lab Invents Way Of Removing The Skin Layer On Black People - Graphic Pix / A Russian Laboratory Has Invented A Way To Remove The Black Skin Layer Of Black (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ozone Layer Is Growing Back by porka: 11:23am On Sep 17, 2014
jared007: I doubt if the ozone layer was ever destroyed b4 now. United Nations and scientists are known 4 lies and conspiracies.

Only a few of them are even scientists, they are mostly politicians like Al Gore, Hollywood make-belief persons like De Caprio and journalists.

It's a sham.

They started with global cooling.

And graduated to global warming.

And finally they coined climate change to cover their confusion and scam.

All without any shred of real science, only some temperature taken over a few years.

And then you hear something like "the science is settled".
Re: The Ozone Layer Is Growing Back by porka: 11:24am On Sep 17, 2014
sexzskil: ''Ozone layer stuff is politics(cheesy)...its fraud... Its scam''

70 PRCENTS OF NAIRALANDERS MAKE ME WANT TO QUIT NAIRALAND. IT SHOWS THE BLACK RACE IS JUST DOOMED TO BE A SLAVE CONTINENT, FOREVER. FACT!

How do you mean?

This is very offensive.
Re: The Ozone Layer Is Growing Back by porka: 11:42am On Sep 17, 2014
shockwave91: And now you're forced to ask, did it ever even deplete? Or is it even recovering? Or is this some made up conspiracy bull by the elite to keep the masses happy? Cus my o my there is still massive industrial pollution. True or false? undecided

Even the whole green house gas thing though plausible (and i believed before) is now looking like bull.shit.

So all dose hazards of the depletion are now magically dissapearing undecided....arrgghhhh

Oh no!

How could you have believed such a thing?

It's been a Hollywood blockbuster from day one.

It is a movie.

Fiction!!!

They made huge money from ticket sales and ads.
Re: The Ozone Layer Is Growing Back by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
porka:

Oh no!

How could you have believed such a thing?

It's been a Hollywood blockbuster from day one.

It is a movie.

Fiction!!!

They made huge money from ticket sales and ads.

i swear brother....lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ozone Layer Is Growing Back by Pearlvictory(m): 11:18am On Sep 18, 2014
ayusco85:

Who will want to sign such an agreement?
question young people ask
Re: The Ozone Layer Is Growing Back by simon3603(m): 1:00am On Sep 19, 2014
EMMYB0Y: ...I guess u be albino
No, I no be albino.
Re: The Ozone Layer Is Growing Back by simon3603(m): 1:04am On Sep 19, 2014
bizngr: The ozone layer prevents the ultra violet ray (UVB) of the sun and not the heat-causing terrestrial radiation. That means the regrowth of the ozone layer cannot be felt as a reduction in skin surface heat. grin
you should have known that I was only joking. Could my skin be that sensitive enough?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Activate MTN 2GB For 200 Naira MSME Data / Pls Help With The Code To Hack Phcn Prepaid Electricity Meter. / Total Solar Eclipse Over Antarctica As Moon Completely Covers The Sun (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.