Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

PZ Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PZ Interview (11349 Views)

Pz Cussons / Invitation 4 Pz Cussons Test 2013 / 15 Current Vacancies At PZ Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

PZ Interview by BOBJYDE(m): 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hello peeps. Pls has anyone writen PZ test this week..I wrote mine today and it was chemistry base question..I was told to come on monday to see the PM...pls if u have any advise concerning what the meeting with the PM will be like I would really appreaciate ur comment...thanks
Re: PZ Interview by Mayosky15754: 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
For what role? Lets know we can give U an insight on what to expect....

1 Like

Re: PZ Interview by BOBJYDE(m): 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
Graduate trainee at the quality control department

1 Like

Re: PZ Interview by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
Have you written the onlin cbt? According to their recruitment manager one must pass the seville ability test before the person would be employed.

I would advise that you prepare for normal interview questions and know as much as you can about quality control and expect questions from your course of study.
Re: PZ Interview by BOBJYDE(m): 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
Thanks....please do you have an idea of the salary range?
Re: PZ Interview by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
If its a graduate trainee role, its safe to say over 120k. Just a guess
Re: PZ Interview by BOBJYDE(m): 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
Thanks man

1 Like

Re: PZ Interview by nsche: 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
BOBJYDE: Thanks man
Wot e-mail did u send b4 u were called for a test?
Re: PZ Interview by BOBJYDE(m): 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
I didn't..someone did on my behalf
Re: PZ Interview by sholay2011(m): 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
BOBJYDE: I didn't..someone did on my behalf
Please, how did you apply bro? And can I still apply now?

A detailed response would be appreciated.
Re: PZ Interview by BOBJYDE(m): 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
The issue is u must have an insider who is gonna introduce you...I think that's what they do now
Re: PZ Interview by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2014
Apply for Quality Control Manager Aba to recruitmentNG@pzcussons.com.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PZ Interview by sholay2011(m): 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
dcaliph: Apply for Quality Control Manager Aba to recruitmentNG@pzcussons.com.
Thanks very much.

1 Like

Re: PZ Interview by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
sholay2011:
Thanks very much.
You are welcome
Re: PZ Interview by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
dcaliph: Apply for Quality Control Manager Aba to recruitmentNG@pzcussons.com.
ar there other position apart from quality control
Re: PZ Interview by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
Check

https://mobile.twitter.com/PZrecruitment

For more positions. They are still acepting cv.
Re: PZ Interview by adelekeadeniyi: 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
HELLO BRO HW WAS UR TEST WITH PZ AND WATS THE PAY LIKE I WAS INVITED FOR AN APT TEST WITH THEM FOR RETAIL DEV MANAGER.

2 Likes

Re: PZ Interview by sholay2011(m): 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
dcaliph:
You are welcome
Bro, I sent my CV as directed and just got an invitation for an aptitude test for the post of retail development manager.

Any tips please?

And for people staying in lag, how do I take transport from Ogba, Ikeja to Ilupeju? Thanks.
Re: PZ Interview by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
Congratulations. The test is of two parts. The first part is a paper based test and calculator isn‘t allowed. It can either be SHL format or GMAT. 60 questions in 60 munutes. The pass mark is 40%. Those that pass this test will take the second test.

The second test is a CBT. Seville numerical and verbal, 28 questions for 21 minutes for both. To pass this test, u must score at least 50% in both the numerical and the verball.

As for the address, i dont stay in lag.

1 Like

Re: PZ Interview by sholay2011(m): 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
dcaliph: Congratulations. The test is of two parts. The first part is a paper based test and calculator isn‘t allowed. It can either be SHL format or GMAT. 60 questions in 60 munutes. The pass mark is 40%. Those that pass this test will take the second test.

The second test is a CBT. Seville numerical and verbal, 28 questions for 21 minutes for both. To pass this test, u must score at least 50% in both the numerical and the verball.

As for the address, i dont stay in lag.
Bro, thanks very much. God bless you.

Would the second test be taken immediately after the first? Or another day would be scheduled for it?

Na wa for that second test oo...50% at both numerical and verbal? And what does SEVILLE numerical and verbal mean please? Is it a type of aptitude test? Thanks.
Re: PZ Interview by zeriod: 1:07am On Sep 17, 2014
adelekeadeniyi: HELLO BRO HW WAS UR TEST WITH PZ AND WATS THE PAY LIKE I WAS INVITED FOR AN APT TEST WITH THEM FOR RETAIL DEV MANAGER.

Please date and time for the test I missed mine last for 28th of Aug. Thanks
Re: PZ Interview by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 17, 2014
sholay2011:
Bro, thanks very much. God bless you.

Would the second test be taken immediately after the first? Or another day would be scheduled for it?

Na wa for that second test oo...50% at both numerical and verbal? And what does SEVILLE numerical and verbal mean please? Is it a type of aptitude test? Thanks.

Ameen and may God bless you too. Yes both test would be tken the same day. Seville is a type of ability test like SHL. The major diffrence is the timing. You can google seville ability test. In their website, there is practice test in pdf. though the practice questions are few, ensure you time yourself.

All the best. When are you writing yours?

1 Like

Re: PZ Interview by sholay2011(m): 7:01am On Sep 17, 2014
dcaliph:

Ameen and may God bless you too. Yes both test would be tken the same day. Seville is a type of ability test like SHL. The major diffrence is the timing. You can google seville ability test. In their website, there is practice test in pdf. though the practice questions are few, ensure you time yourself.
All the best. When are you writing yours?
Tomorrow sir. I appreciate your feedback.
Re: PZ Interview by sholay2011(m): 8:15am On Sep 17, 2014
zeriod:

Tomorrow. 10am.
Re: PZ Interview by Obachem(m): 9:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
sholay2011:
Bro, I sent my CV as directed and just got an invitation for an aptitude test for the post of retail development manager.

Any tips please?

And for people staying in lag, how do I take transport from Ogba, Ikeja to Ilupeju? Thanks.
please what state did u apply from because I applied using an abuja address and still avnt gotten an invite
Re: PZ Interview by sholay2011(m): 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
Obachem: please what state did u apply from because I applied using an abuja address and still avnt gotten an invite
Lagos State.
Re: PZ Interview by Obachem(m): 9:39am On Sep 18, 2014
sholay2011:
Lagos State.
ok tanx..it seems no candidate frm abj was called. Not fair embarassed
sholay2011:
Lagos State.
ok tanx..it seems no candidate frm abj was called. Not fair
Re: PZ Interview by obiscolly(m): 10:27am On Sep 18, 2014
It's not 50% pass mark for the CBT. It's actually 50th percentile. That means your score is compared to a database of all previous candidates and if it falls within the top 50% on both test, you've passed. So don't aim for 50%. 70% could even be the 50th percentile.

1 Like

Re: PZ Interview by ycmdng(m): 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
sholay2011:
Tomorrow. 10am.
Please write the full address here, mine was scheduled for Friday 18th but the IV text was splitted by my phone so I couldn't get d full details. Thanks in advance.
Re: PZ Interview by ycmdng(m): 4:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
zeriod:

Were you able to reschedule the test or write with others without been harassed?
Re: PZ Interview by sholay2011(m): 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
ycmdng:
Please write the full address here, mine was scheduled for Friday 18th but the IV text was splitted by my phone so I couldn't get d full details. Thanks in advance.
No 45, Town planning way, Ilupeju, Lagos.
Re: PZ Interview by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
sholay2011:
No 45, Town planning way, Ilupeju, Lagos.

How was it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apply for Mega Graduate and Internship Positions at The Nigerian Army Hospital / 2019 NECO Marking Coordination??? / NLNG Limited Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.