Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,856 members, 7,859,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

Domesticating Nigerian Men - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Domesticating Nigerian Men (12180 Views)

Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives. A Must Read. / Dear Nigerian Men That Don't Help With Housework, / The Truth About Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domesticating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:48am On Sep 24, 2008
I knew you were going to say that, that's why I didn't ask you cool

You might think there's no way, but nothing is impossible, eh?
Re: Domesticating Nigerian Men by A40(m): 2:52am On Sep 24, 2008
You must either be wonder woman or have an S on your chocha with a cape hanging around it tongue
Re: Domesticating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:53am On Sep 24, 2008
A-40:

You must either be wonder woman or have an S on your chocha with a cape hanging around it tongue
No, I'm just a believer tongue
If you want, I can domesticate you
Re: Domesticating Nigerian Men by A40(m): 3:02am On Sep 24, 2008
Nahh i wouldn't trade my birthright for a pot of porridge not even your sweet chocha is worth my freedom
Re: Domesticating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 3:09am On Sep 24, 2008
This is no more your choice. hush, and let the poster help me out
Re: Domesticating Nigerian Men by A40(m): 3:15am On Sep 24, 2008
Don't make me laugh you are wasting your time dearie you and the poster are on a wild goose chase grin
Re: Domesticating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 3:31am On Sep 24, 2008
A-40:

Don't make me laugh you are wasting your time dearie you and the poster are on a wild goose chase grin
Abeg, I want you to laugh.
Re: Domesticating Nigerian Men by dyabman(m): 4:03am On Sep 24, 2008
i hate house work!!!!!!!!
Re: Domesticating Nigerian Men by UNLEASHED(m): 4:07am On Sep 24, 2008
I hate it but do it when I feel like.
Re: Domesticating Nigerian Men by A40(m): 1:11am On Sep 25, 2008
@Ruby_Pearl
Why? are you a comedienne?
Re: Domesticating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 25, 2008
A-40:

@Ruby_Pearl
Why? are you a comedienne?
I'm not sure.
But it makes me smile and laugh when I make others smile/laugh.
Is it of necessity to make them laugh? No, but that's just me

Oya, I have a new proposition for you smiley
Re: Domesticating Nigerian Men by A40(m): 1:27am On Sep 25, 2008
Lets hear it wink
Re: Domesticating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:18am On Sep 25, 2008
A-40:

Lets hear it wink
Wow! Aren't you very accommodating this night.
Oya, tell me why.
Re: Domesticating Nigerian Men by jgirl3: 2:33am On Sep 25, 2008
Someone better get to talking about domesticating Nigerian men o!
I am going to use my next boyfriend as my guinea pig. . . . . I have clothes in the dryer for him to fold.  grin grin grin grin

Oh. . . I need a juju-free way of domesticating men too.

@J-girl
Very few women if any at all we men still pay the lion share of the bills and then we get home and we can't get a break?
A-40, who told you very few women do that?
When a woman is working as well and both of you come back from work at the same time, why can't you just help out?
This guy and his wife are both working and he gets home earlier. He waits for her to come back before he eats because he REFUSES to help out around the house. What do you call that?
Re: Domesticating Nigerian Men by A40(m): 2:55am On Sep 25, 2008
@j-girl
And who told you we men are so uncaring we do our bit of the housework and you know it

@Ruby_Pearl
I dont know ooh!! I guess today was a good day
Re: Domesticating Nigerian Men by jgirl3: 2:57am On Sep 25, 2008
A-40:

@j-girl
And who told you we men are so uncaring we do our bit of the housework and you know it
Ummmm. . . . . past experiences. Nigerian men automatically believe that marriage signals the end of domestic work. Why is that?
Y'all need to be more accommodating to your women because it's just so much easier to be happy when your wife is not busy doing everything and getting over-stressed.
Do you have a method for domesticating your gender please? smiley
Re: Domesticating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:57am On Sep 25, 2008
A-40:

scoff and hiss

A-40:

@Ruby_Pearl
I don't know ooh!! I guess today was a good day
lemme guess what happened. . . . hmm, I can't. You're going to have to help me out here
Re: Domesticating Nigerian Men by A40(m): 3:14am On Sep 25, 2008
@j-girl
You would be suprised to see the number of men that handle their business when it comes to housework heck most of you girls can't even boil a brotha some rice yall are given yourselves way too much credit

@Ruby_Pearl
Lets just say it was one of those days where everything just went right
Re: Domesticating Nigerian Men by jgirl3: 3:18am On Sep 25, 2008
A-40:

@j-girl
You would be suprised to see the number of men that handle their business when it comes to housework heck most of you girls can't even boil a brotha some rice yall are given yourselves way too much credit
Excuse you?
What number of men? House husbands?
MOST Nigerian guys will be hopeless without women and those that have a choice, choose to be hopeless.
It's crazy! Stop giving your gender way too much credit, they do not have that much care in them to think of helping women out in the kitchen.
Re: Domesticating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 3:24am On Sep 25, 2008
A-40:

@j-girl
Is this a joke?
Handle what business?
When some of you find cooking "boring", what will you find doing the laundry?
Abeg, you ppl are too lazy for your own good jor.
Lazyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bunch

A-40:

@Ruby_Pearl
Lets just say it was one of those days where everything just went right
Obviously, unless you wouldn't be grinning from ear to ear.
Expatiate jor
Re: Domesticating Nigerian Men by A40(m): 3:39am On Sep 25, 2008
@j-girl and Ruby_Pearl
We could argue from here to Damascus but there are a lot of homes where the reverse is the case especially your generation of girls yall are a lazy lot.Cook una no sabi! Laundry na zero! Cleaning una no fit na only to shop for Rodeo Drive Fredericks and Victoria Secrets with the credit cards of those Nigerian men wey una wan domesticate una sabi.We men are just too unappreciated

@Ruby_Pearl
Just got a lil sumtin sumtin i had been wishing on for a while wink
Re: Domesticating Nigerian Men by jgirl3: 3:42am On Sep 25, 2008
A-40:

@j-girl and Ruby_Pearl
We could argue from here to Damascus but there are a lot of homes where the reverse is the case especially your generation of girls yall are a lazy lot.Cook una no sabi! Laundry na zero! Cleaning una no fit na only to shop for Rodeo Drive Fredericks and Victoria Secrets with the credit cards of those Nigerian men wey una wan domesticate una sabi.We men are just too unappreciated

@Ruby_Pearl
Just got a little sumtin sumtin i had been wishing on for a while  wink

For men to be unappreciated, they have to do something useful first. Obviously, women appreciate guys in bed by allowing them BACK into bed. We do everything including washing your dirty clothes. Victoria Secret is for men jare! Who told you that we feel comfortable in lacy underthings? We need you to be domesticated so you can appreciate our worth.

You need to stop talking in parables and answer your wife! I'm tired of watching this wonderful attempt at flirting wink
Re: Domesticating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 3:46am On Sep 25, 2008
A-40:

We men are just too unappreciated
No, we give you men too much tolerance.
Can you men cook? clean? and care for your house when we're not around?
Do you ever wonder why a Naija man always wants a woman that can cook?
they think that their wife can continue to [i]mother [/i]them.
The only thing you men are useful for is lasting more than 1 minute angry

A-40:

@Ruby_Pearl
Just got a little sumtin sumtin i had been wishing on for a while wink
Understandable. I knew you've been wishing for moi, and am right here cool cool tongue grin
Re: Domesticating Nigerian Men by A40(m): 4:13am On Sep 25, 2008
@J-girl
Wash whose dirty clothes?Jeez these days we have to beg yall to take our clothes to the laundromat!As for those sexy outfits dont even act like yall dont like it if you dont like the lingerie i am sure you would love your apple bottoms and expensive purses and bags

@Ruby_Pearl
Too much tolerance? Yall are the queens of drama

What is wrong with wanting a woman that can cook? Will you marry a man that doesn't have a house or a job tongue i dont need a woman that would cook food that would send me to an early grave

Honey we last longer and you know it if you are not satisfied why not try the white folks and compare notes

Ruby_Pearl:

Understandable. I knew you've been wishing for moi, and am right here cool cool tongue grin
How can i wish on what i already have grin
Re: Domesticating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 4:32am On Sep 25, 2008
A-40:

@Ruby_Pearl
Too much tolerance? Yall are the queens of drama

What is wrong with wanting a woman that can cook? Will you marry a man that doesn't have a house or a job tongue i don't need a woman that would cook food that would send me to an early grave

Honey we last longer and you know it if you are not satisfied why not try the white folks and compare notes
Why can you not cook for yourself once in a while?
Is it a crime to get your flat@$$ to the kirchen and turn on the stove?
Is it a crime to wash your clothes?
To clean after yourself?

If oyu answer yes to any of this question, you ARE lazy!

A-40:

How can i wish on what i already have grin
run that by me again?
If wishes were horses. . . . tongue
Re: Domesticating Nigerian Men by jgirl3: 4:38am On Sep 25, 2008
A-40:

@J-girl
Wash whose dirty clothes?Jeez these days we have to beg yall to take our clothes to the laundromat!As for those sexy outfits don't even act like yall don't like it if you don't like the lingerie i am sure you would love your apple bottoms and expensive purses and bags

What is wrong with wanting a woman that can cook? Will you marry a man that doesn't have a house or a job  tongue i don't need a woman that would cook food that would send me to an early grave

LOL! Apple bottoms are not as important as coach purses and Steve Madden shoes though.
A woman that can cook is not the problem.

Imagine this scenario:
A woman's cooking fried rice and chicken for her man,
He comes in and keeps her company for some time, while she's doing that,
helping in different capabilities like cutting onions, getting the oil. . .
then later, she sets the table while her man is busy watching tv,
he eats and afterwards, while she's washing the dishes, he just helps clean.

Now is that too much to ask?
Re: Domesticating Nigerian Men by A40(m): 4:48am On Sep 25, 2008
@J-girl
Be sincere how many girls even do that these days especially when their man is paid?
A brotha goes to work pays bills and takes care of the family and you want him to join you in the kitchen too

@Ruby_Pearl
Guys cook more often than you think these days and even if they didn't why did they get married in the first place?
How many girls wash their husband's clothes you must be living in the past
Re: Domesticating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 4:52am On Sep 25, 2008
A-40:

@Ruby_Pearl
Guys cook more often than you think these days and even if they didn't why did they get married in the first place?
How many girls wash their husband's clothes you must be living in the past
Boy, it is not that hard to pop your laundry in the washing machine.
He can put the clothes in the washer.dryer for me. I'd be happy to arrange, hang, and fold them myself.
He doesn't have to always to help, atleast just once in a while.
I dnt [i]need [/i]a lazy man
Re: Domesticating Nigerian Men by jgirl3: 4:55am On Sep 25, 2008
A-40:

@J-girl
Be sincere how many girls even do that these days especially when their man is paid?
A brotha goes to work pays bills and takes care of the family and you want him to join you in the kitchen too
Oh. . . there are girls that do that happily. These days, the women are working too.
Most women will appreciate little bursts of help from their men.
Men these days want us to be all in one. Take care of the kids, wash the clothes, clean the rooms, and work at the same time.
Some even go as far as picking them from school as well.

We just want men to appreciate this and not expect so much from us.
Re: Domesticating Nigerian Men by A40(m): 5:04am On Sep 25, 2008
@j-girl and Ruby_Pearl
We are meeting yall halfway compared to the older generation of men we do more stuff for you guys and unlike the older generation of women yall do even less.Yeah you work but at the end of the month its still the man that would pay the bills and it is still from his pocket that the grocery money is gonna come out tongue
Re: Domesticating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 5:08am On Sep 25, 2008
A-40:

@j-girl and Ruby_Pearl
We are meeting yall halfway compared to the older generation of men we do more stuff for you guys and unlike the older generation of women yall do even less.Yeah you work but at the end of the month its still the man that would pay the bills and it is still from his pocket that the grocery money is going to come out tongue
Absolutely nonsense! What?!!!!!!
I'll respond to you tomor!

Goodnight, babe. . . .and j-girl
Re: Domesticating Nigerian Men by jgirl3: 5:11am On Sep 25, 2008
A-40:

@j-girl and Ruby_Pearl
We are meeting yall halfway compared to the older generation of men we do more stuff for you guys and unlike the older generation of women yall do even less.Yeah you work but at the end of the month its still the man that would pay the bills and it is still from his pocket that the grocery money is going to come out  tongue
More like you are meeting us one-eighth of the way. The man doesn't have to pay the bills by himself when his wife is working. Some women are nice enough to spend their salary on the groceries and help out financially.

@ Ruby, awwwwwwww. . . .you called him babe. . At last!
Goodnight sha cry of joy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Make Your Home More Beautiful With Our "pandemic season" Promo / Tribal Mark On Your Child. Don't Laugh / What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.