Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? (12167 Views)

What Is The Appropriate Age To Register A Child In School? / Right Age To Get Married As A Guy! / What Is The Right Age To Start School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by london2lasgidi(m): 7:02pm On May 21, 2012
My girlfriend wants us to have a baby now, but I don't think I'm ready to be a dad yet.. I want everything to be in place before I bring a seed into this cold world, but she thinks we should do it now; and other things would fall in place with time. I'm in my mid20s, and she's like 23..

What do you guys think?

2 Likes

Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by akmid(f): 7:26pm On May 21, 2012
since she is not in her 30's,i wld say when u guys are financially,emotionally and physically ready! moreover she is ur gf,not ur wife,y d hurry? abi she wants to tie u down? y not do the first things first,get married then u guys can talk abt children!

5 Likes

Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by taryour(f): 7:50pm On May 21, 2012
akmid: since she is not in her 30's,i wld say when u guys are financially,emotionally and physically ready! moreover she is ur gf,not ur wife,y d hurry? abi she wants to tie u down? y not do the first things first,get married then u guys can talk abt children!
well said.
Op asoon as u think u are fit n finacially ok to b a father then go for it untill u are ready keep using protections with ur babe so she dosnt tell u it was a mistake if she gets pregnant. Dont rush so u dont regret ur actions.

3 Likes

Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by AnotherOkija: 7:52pm On May 21, 2012
For girls = As soon as blood starts dripping out of your coochie

For Boys = As soon as you can impregnate a girl..
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by Murphy7h4: 3:22pm On May 23, 2012
She dosnt said it was a mistake[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 23, 2012
Murphy7h4: She dosnt said it was a mistake[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
grin grin grin grin oyinbo self go fear ur bullet shocked shocked

9 Likes

Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by PHIPEX(m): 3:27pm On May 23, 2012
london2lasgidi: My girlfriend wants us to have a baby now, but I don't think I'm ready to be a dad yet.. I want everything to be in place before I bring a seed into this cold world, but she thinks we should do it now; and other things would fall in place with time. I'm in my mid20s, and she's like 23..

What do you guys think?

You dey talk of a baby when u neva even marry. My friend go and plan your wedding first.

2 Likes

Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 23, 2012
PHIPEX:
You dey talk of a baby when u neva even marry. My friend go and plan your wedding first.

You don't need to get married to have a baby.. Marriage isn't a must for everyone.

2 Likes

Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 23, 2012
As soon as you feel you can look after your little man, and raise him right.. Don't listen to the fallacy about getting married first, marriage isn't for everyone.. Most people get divorced nowadays anyways..

Good luck, brother. cool

3 Likes

Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by sylve11: 3:31pm On May 23, 2012
akmid: since she is not in her 30's,i wld say when u guys are financially,emotionally and physically ready! moreover she is ur gf,not ur wife,y d hurry? abi she wants to tie u down? y not do the first things first,get married then u guys can talk abt children!

Welldone babe, welldone!

@op, some other people have tried it in the past and failed while some others have succeeded. Think with ur head man, Piken nor be wetin dem dey rush get. u hear? cool cool cool
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by luckgames(m): 3:35pm On May 23, 2012
london2lasgidi: My girlfriend wants us to have a baby now, but I don't think I'm ready to be a dad yet.. I want everything to be in place before I bring a seed into this cold world, but she thinks we should do it now; and other things would fall in place with time. I'm in my mid20s, and she's like 23..

What do you guys think?

How soon will everything be in place?
If I have to do it all over again, I will have kids at 30yr
If you have your kids early, they will graduate from college by the time you are about 46yrs
There will be challenges
Does your wife work or have a trade?
You will need the two incomes
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 23, 2012
Run! Run from her! She doesn't know what it means to bring a child into the world. No matter how much you love each other now, not being ready/not having the means will drive you guys apart so much so that you'll not even think of marriage. I'm a witness.

7 Likes

Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by Fhemmmy: 3:40pm On May 23, 2012
The right age to have a child will be when they can afford to take care of them . . .

3 Likes

Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by oseiwe(m): 3:42pm On May 23, 2012
Murphy7h4: She dosnt said it was a mistake[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
shocked shocked shocked GBAGAUN cheesy cheesy cheesy
Dem go ring bell for ur mata

2 Likes

Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by rowlandoo: 3:46pm On May 23, 2012
shymmex: As soon as you feel you can look after your little man, and raise him right.. Don't listen to the fallacy about getting married first, marriage isn't for everyone.. Most people get divorced nowadays anyways..

Good luck, brother. cool

You are not a good adviser at all , you should not contribute when you have no clue about life . Why would you impregnate a girl of 23 without legal process of marrying her first , wot if she died at childbirth ,you definately be Jailed for Life .

Don't try it if u can get wedded its a good step for u .

2 Likes

Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by zumarock8(m): 3:46pm On May 23, 2012
dont try it my guy, cos ur not yet ready..........abi u ready com still complain grin

2 Likes

Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by achi4u(m): 4:00pm On May 23, 2012
guy once ur ready and have somthing tangible doing...go get urself a baby.
some ppl will spend all their life-services doing black and white wedding at the end of the day they wont have nothing to fall back on.
i will be 30 by sep this year but GOD blessed me with ejima(twins) a boy & a girl last year...i never look back,i have started gathering their school fees now.

@Shymmex thanks for ur contribution.

2 Likes

Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 23, 2012
achi4u: guy once ur ready and have somthing tangible doing...go get urself a baby.
some ppl will spend all their life-services doing black and white wedding at the end of the day they wont have nothing to fall back on.
i will be 30 by sep this year but GOD blessed me with ejima(twins) a boy & a girl last year...i never look back,i have started gathering their school fees now.

Nigerians spend too much on weddings and senseless celebrations. Why spend money u can't afford. Some pple even go as far as borrowing for weddings just to make the family look rich. I think it is over extravagant for a couple to finish the wedding and incur a lot of debt to the extent that they can't rent an apartment to stay.

1 Like

Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by udoka2: 4:11pm On May 23, 2012
achi4u: guy once ur ready and have somthing tangible doing...go get urself a baby.

see who is ready..gathering school fees *hissing* marriage no bi giving girl belle abegi..poor mentality

poster
As soon as u are emotionally and financially capable. But you must marry her first. Marriage is not by function of age, but maturity, that does not mean children should get married oo..Anyway just know that u dont need to be gathering school fees...you should readily pay..and save for their future!
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by Omogbhollahorn(m): 4:12pm On May 23, 2012
it no sweat when you feel you can be a responsible father and u have the finance y not grin
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by queensmith: 4:15pm On May 23, 2012

What do you guys think?

girlfriend? I dont mean to sound old fashioned but.. . . . .actually I do. What kind of woman just pops babies willy nilly like that? Are you a millionaire?

You better make sure you are emotionally, financially and physically ready enough. A baby is for life and not for Christmas. You can't return the baby to santa nothing is falling into place it's not right to bring a child into the world without planning how to cater for it.

2 Likes

Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by achi4u(m): 4:30pm On May 23, 2012
@udoka the "already made man"grin,
in todays Nigeria,anybody with 2million business is not a millionaire...yet i worth that amouth but i dont see myself as a millionaire...quote me wrong?

u see ur comment dosent hold water.

u must be a kid feeding from ur mama pot.

my brother am still gathering OOooOOO!

2 Likes

Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by boysy(m): 4:31pm On May 23, 2012
First and foremost stop having sex with d girl because is ungodly behaviour to engage in premarital sex. Then ask God to help u to wait until u are mature financialy to marry d girl. Gods blessing will follow u. Anything outside dis is a calamity to ur future.

7 Likes

Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by tinaababes: 4:37pm On May 23, 2012
Ma dear first make her ur wife n den u can talk of a baby cos even married couple dnt give birth any how dis days again n 2ndly luk into ursef to knw if u r ready or not so as nt to bring d baby to d world to suffer plsssssss

1 Like

Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by Mossi: 4:37pm On May 23, 2012
i think theright age to have a child is perhaps, whenever the spouse are ready
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by akin33(m): 4:46pm On May 23, 2012
I can see that many are still boys here. They can nt gv definate ans to a simple Qus. Now, child pschology has shown that a boy child libido start to function at age 11. A girl start mestruat at 12. A boy of 14-15 can inpregnate girl of 12. Both boy and girl that have click 18 is adult. It is advisable 4 a girl to start child bearing from 17 and a guy of 23-25 to be a father but our economy is bad enough that at 28 u are still searching 4 job.

2 Likes

Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by femi4: 4:47pm On May 23, 2012

for your mind now, white wedding is the only option for him. You don't just go impregnating another man's daughter without him given her to you as your wife

1 Like

Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by achi4u(m): 4:59pm On May 23, 2012
femi4: for your mind now, white wedding is the only option for him. You don't just go impregnating another man's daughter without him given her to you as your wife
am legaly married and perform all the performable.
But come o!,u seems not to understand____my simply statment.
Anyway like what @akin33 just said. "...our economy baaad o"

1 Like

Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 23, 2012
rowlandoo:
You are not a good adviser at all , you should not contribute when you have no clue about life . Why would you impregnate a girl of 23 without legal process of marrying her first , wot if she died at childbirth ,you definately be Jailed for Life .

Don't try it if u can get wedded its a good step for u .

On what planet do you live on? It's definitely not this planet.

23years old is not a kid, and I'm not advising to have kids now... But just saying marriage isn't a prerequisite for having kids...

Some of you guys need to drop this medieval religious belief system you always preach, but would never abide by...

2 Likes

Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by queensmith: 5:03pm On May 23, 2012
shymmex:

On what planet do you live on? It's definitely not this planet.

23years old is not a kid, and I'm not advising to have kids now... But just saying marriage isn't a prerequisite for having kids...

Some of you guys need to drop this medieval religious belief system you always preach, but would never abide by...

o what happened to all your culture and religion? Such a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 23, 2012
queensmith:

girlfriend? I dont mean to sound old fashioned but.. . . . .actually I do. What kind of woman just pops babies willy nilly like that? Are you a millionaire?

You better make sure you are emotionally, financially and physically ready enough. A baby is for life and not for Christmas. You can't return the baby to santa nothing is falling into place it's not right to bring a child into the world without planning how to cater for it.

Looool at you believing in some 'old fashioned' thrash - you're a walking contradiction.. You choose and believe what you want, when it suits you..

And he already said he wants everything in place before having kids..

1 Like

Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by Bertbert: 5:06pm On May 23, 2012

This english pass boko haram bomb. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy / Why Imagining Humanity Without Women Is Unimaginable / Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.