Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,365 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread (4962 Views)

Photo: Poultry Products Seized By THE NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICES / Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning / The Uselessness Of Nonnykings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by Ymodulus: 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
chiboy11:
I tink he s childish, imagine askn som1 wat waz sized so ordas won't bring such again,@least let it servr as a guide n he refuse to anwer, yes he haz everyrite not 2ve answerd me n wen som1 came here to ask again 1at I askd I quickly told him to 4get about d OP dat he s hiding somtin dats y. He haz kept mute over dat side, abeg tel me wat I said s it a crime.
Just 4him comin to attack me wit fake rules, he 4got he s dishing out d rule to a very mad man dat already leave by a milion rule.............
Since he hz chosen 2 bhave like a kid, so also I ve worn my retard cloth n am dancing mad on dis tread, am here 4him 2/4/7 rubish

Hahahahaha. Lol!!!!

U r a joke seriously
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by chiboy11(m): 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ymodulus:
Hahahahaha. Lol!!!!
U r a joke seriously

Oboy wre u cum enta since, been wating 4 ur stupidity here, ow market na undecided
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by Nivlin: 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
Wow shocked
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by Ymodulus: 6:46am On Sep 18, 2014
chiboy11:

Oboy wre u cum enta since, been wating 4 ur stupidity here, ow market na undecided

Lol. Was busy. My stupidity was busy
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by chiboy11(m): 7:51am On Sep 18, 2014
Ymodulus:

Lol. Was busy. My stupidity was busy
Beta cry
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by Ymodulus: 7:53am On Sep 18, 2014
Ok.

We were childish all through yesterday I don't want to act same way today. So I will let that slide. And move to better things.

chiboy11: Beta cry
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by Ymodulus: 7:55am On Sep 18, 2014
Update

Hope have been paid her money.

She ought to be Paid #100,000 but long story short. #80,000 was paid Back and we agreed the case should be settled.

Now yesterday evening Hope confirmed she got the sum of #80,000 in her account and case solved
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by Ymodulus: 7:57am On Sep 18, 2014
Update.

Last Person Busayo.

Busayo Have the sum of $1400 yesterday after several negotiations she agreed to be paid the sum of $1150.

This payment will be made unfailingly today or tomorrow.

Thanks busayo. And thanks mayorall for getting me her contact
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by ccaramel(f): 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ymodulus:

This is the name of the person

[size=18pt]Name: Ugo E . M

PhoneNo: 07061144737

Items Imported: Cream (Body Cream/lotion)
[/size]

Now thats his info. and phone no.

What Body cream is contraband? Which kain cream be that abeg?
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by chiefkpokp(m): 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
No
macodollar: Pardon my ignorance, is YModulus the owner of nonnykings?
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by chiefkpokp(m): 8:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
Na man u be,in this business sections, I swear some pple r too funny, they can use ur good to harm u, Ymodules have tried so much in takin many of them from zero to hero in dis importation related issues. But me I just think you wud have just kill it off to direct dis dudes to nonnyking directly if not, them go too guick see u finish, that is my thought sha.
dav8id:

My personal though is for him to stop whatever help he offer to these dudes here in importation lane.
To much of small boys here i swear. Many are into the business not to progress but to see a perfect way to pain u black. I met some many of them and i think ymudulus is getting he own share. Remember this is not the first time nairalander importers attack this ymudulus..

There are many import gurus that stay away from nairaland because of many ungreatfull dudes here.yes i meant gurus in importation business that we do
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by Ymodulus: 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
Olubusayo Have been paid $1150.

This ends the settlement.

And I no way collected any fee or even motivation of any sort from any one.
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by Ymodulus: 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
Thanks and bye
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by yemi2plus(m): 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ymodulus: Thanks and bye

Well done!
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by Ymodulus: 6:18am On Sep 24, 2014
yemi2plus:

Well done!
thanks
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by ewizard1: 12:39am On Sep 28, 2014
Ymodulus:

This is the name of the person

[size=18pt]Name: Ugo E . M

PhoneNo: 07061144737

Items Imported: Cream (Body Cream/lotion)
[/size]

Now thats his info. and phone no.

Simple, keeping or hiding CB Goods as Secret wont do any good. Been a guru/head, you should try and show your followers the right path.

Normally, i know Body Cream/Lotion as Contraband, but i dont think it should be held secret.

Thanks anyways and kudos for the coming to aid of those mates.
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by ewizard1: 12:43am On Sep 28, 2014
Now, to those who would like to know...

You can mark Products (That are produced here in Nigeria) or Products that are classified under Drugs and Health Applications as Contraband. And such products shouldnt be imported.

***Please, i might be wrong but Google is our friend. Make Researches.***
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by Ymodulus: 8:55am On Sep 28, 2014
ewizard1:
Simple, keeping or hiding CB Goods as Secret wont do any good. Been a guru/head, you should try and show your followers the right path.

Normally, i know Body Cream/Lotion as Contraband, but i dont think it should be held secret.

Thanks anyways and kudos for the coming to aid of those mates.

Thanks I will correct my self . thanks
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by Saladin1: 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ymodulus:

Because you have your goods missing from a different case doesn't mean I am lieing.

I personally decided to stay off all case of seized or missing goods aside this one and will never have my hands in it.

[size=14pt]Law 10

Infection: Avoid the Unhappy and Unlucky

You can die from someone else’s misery – emotional states are as infectious as disease. You may feel you are helping the drowning man but you are only precipitating your own disaster. The unfortunate sometimes draw misfortune on themselves; they will also draw it on you. Associate with the happy and fortunate instead.
[/size]
Ymodulus:

Because you have your goods missing from a different case doesn't mean I am lieing.

I personally decided to stay off all case of seized or missing goods aside this one and will never have my hands in it.

[size=14pt][color=#990000]Law 10

You can die from someone else’s misery – emotional states are as infectious as disease. You may feel you are helping the drowning man but you are only precipitating your own disaster. The unfortunate sometimes draw misfortune on themselves; they will also draw it on you. Associate with the happy and fortunate instead.[/size]
[/color]
Ymodulus:

[size=14pt] hmmmm, Law 10 of 48 laws of power by R. Green Law 10

You can die from someone else’s misery – emotional states are as infectious as disease. You may feel you are helping the drowning man but you are only precipitating your own disaster. The unfortunate sometimes draw misfortune on themselves; they will also draw it on you. Associate with the happy and fortunate instead.
[/size]
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by Jasi7(m): 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ymodulus: After this deal I have promised never to settle any dispute for anyone. Cause Nairalanders are ungrateful. I just paid a nairalander and he still tell me, that I am lucky I paid him his money.

I was not the one who seized his goods in the first place neither am I related to Nonny. Same person pleaded like a baby to help him. Now he threatens me

This is so bad...ive not imported anything in my entire life but I come in here everyday to read ur thread and I see how u stick out ur head and do for people what ordinarily u shuldnt.you cut costs for people,deliver there goods to them in good shape and integrity is ur motto....and now a ''silly'' nairalander like u called him messes things up and you in your benevolence stil wants to keep ur good name and starts settling affected NLers and sum1 u settled gets to threaten to u jst because u helped him out of a prblm,and uve made a resolution about settling matters for people.........PEOPLE CHANGE PEOPLE!
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by Chuksab: 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
YoungModulus

Thanks for your great support as regards importation.

Please I am frantically seeking out a reliable logistics company I can use to ship my order from China to Nigeria, with a good rate using their Normal Shipping Service. Can you recommend one for me and if possible how I can contact them.

Looking forward to your prompt reply.

Thank you.
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by Nivlin: 9:41pm On Oct 02, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Business Concept. / Roll Up Stand For Sale And Car Branding / How Can I Be A Recharge Card Sub Dealer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.