Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

The Uselessness Of Nonnykings - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Uselessness Of Nonnykings (4417 Views)

28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Uselessness Of Nonnykings by arimahoseloka(m): 3:24pm On May 28, 2015
All my years of doing importation business I have never seen so much uselessness as exhibited by Nonnykings.
Apart from the fact that it took my goods almost a month before it arrived. I was directed to pay my shipping charges and domestic shipping charges from Lagos to Kaduna.
after I paid a whopping 38500 for international and domestic shipping, the driver that conveyed my goods told me that am required to pay another 1500.
just imagine nonsense!! the funny part is that Nonnykings will never pick their calls. they cut your calls and say it was network.
even after I had paid it took them another 4 days before my goods was dispatched to Kaduna.
I called the lady later and told her that the driver charged me 1500. she asked for the driver number and I sent it to her. I didn't hear anything from them again.
the funny part about the whole thing is that the quotation Judy from China gave me was lesser than what the Lagos folks gave me. infact Lagos people threatened to charge me 300naira per day after 2 days for demurrage.
alot of deceit and deception going on in Nonnykings. all I see about Lagos people is that they always want to show sense. always ready to cheat and manipulate anyone. Na wa o!!
make una dey careful sha

3 Likes

Re: The Uselessness Of Nonnykings by slim49z(m): 4:03pm On May 28, 2015
arimahoseloka:
All my years of doing importation business I have never seen so much uselessness as exhibited by Nonnykings.
Apart from the fact that it took my goods almost a month before it arrived. I was directed to pay my shipping charges and domestic shipping charges from Lagos to Kaduna.
after I paid a whopping 38500 for international and domestic shipping, the driver that conveyed my goods told me that am required to pay another 1500.
just imagine nonsense!! the funny part is that Nonnykings will never pick their calls. they cut your calls and say it was network.
even after I had paid it took them another 4 days before my goods was dispatched to Kaduna.
I called the lady later and told her that the driver charged me 1500. she asked for the driver number and I sent it to her. I didn't hear anything from them again.
the funny part about the whole thing is that the quotation Judy from China gave me was lesser than what the Lagos folks gave me. infact Lagos people threatened to charge me 300naira per day after 2 days for demurrage.
alot of deceit and deception going on in Nonnykings. all I see about Lagos people is that they always want to show sense. always ready to cheat and manipulate anyone. Na wa o!!
make una dey careful sha

Their customer service is zero. I don't use them anymore. A lot of deceit.
Re: The Uselessness Of Nonnykings by arimahoseloka(m): 5:46pm On May 30, 2015
have not heard from them up till today
Re: The Uselessness Of Nonnykings by ewizard1: 6:40pm On May 30, 2015
arimahoseloka:
make una dey careful sha

@ the bolded red... They do it all the time. I make sure Judy tell me the actual weigh of my package. When its time for the Nigerian team, they inflate the price... i would have to call Judy with in there presence and have them talk to Judy before they agree i am right!

Very unprofessional of them...

1 Like

Re: The Uselessness Of Nonnykings by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 30, 2015
slim49z:

so which shipping company do you use now?

2 Likes

Re: The Uselessness Of Nonnykings by arimahoseloka(m): 11:18am On May 31, 2015
can anybody recommend a better and cheaper freight forwarder for me to be using, because its clear now that we Nigerians have corruption in our blood.
we should stop complaining about our leaders, because we are all the same. how is an importer suppose to make profit with all this nonsense?
am sorry for this country we have more churches in Nigeria than any other place in the world.
yet there is no truth in us, no love, no sincerity. God forbid!!!
Re: The Uselessness Of Nonnykings by dav8id(m): 1:41pm On May 31, 2015
arimahoseloka:
can anybody recommend a better and cheaper freight forwarder for me to be using, because its clear now that we Nigerians have corruption in our blood.
we should stop complaining about our leaders, because we are all the same. how is an importer suppose to make profit with all this nonsense?
am sorry for this country we have more churches in Nigeria than any other place in the world.

better and cheaper the two cant be together "ether better and reliable or cheaper and failure"

because we are all the same then why complain?

its one thing to learn importation and its another thing to get your importation goods ship smoothly.

importation business need calming and strong mind to conquer..i feel your pain but instead restrategy and figure another alternative..

.i would've suggest an alternative for you that their service is 100% perfect but you already concluded "Nigerians have corruption in our blood.
we should stop complaining about our leaders, because we are all the same"

Hope you will take it easy next time ,cuz you've make your point at the starting of the thread already..

Happy sunday
Re: The Uselessness Of Nonnykings by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 31, 2015
dav8id:

Alternative for you that their service is 100% perfect but you already concluded "Nigerians have corruption in our blood.

Happy sunday
boss...but you can still drop it cos he needs it
Re: The Uselessness Of Nonnykings by afanide: 4:14pm On May 31, 2015
I ordered an Item worth 6kg, when it arrived Lagos, I was asked to pay $40+ another 2,400 and that their exchange rate for the day was 220.

The worst part was the dumorage which according to them starts after 2day at #300 per night.

Normally, Nonnikings charges $5.5 for normal service and my charge should have been $33 [6kg], but they insisted on $40. The $40 was not even the issue. My problem was, 'where the hell did 2,400 emanated from'?

I called to know why I was asked to pay additional $7 instead of $33 + another 2,400. The lady said let her check her record. By the time I called 5mins back, she said they had closed for the day.

2days later, they called me to know my residence and I told them Port-Harcourt. He said ok and cut the call.

2days later (saturday), I got a text to call Mr. Tunde for my goods coming to Port-Harcourt.

So I went to the driver's Office in Port-Harcourt with 15k to pick my Item cos I hadn't paid a dime for shipping from Korea to Nigeria as I was to pay on Arrival.

Lol and behold, when I got there, God performed Miracle.

I asked the store keeper how much was my bill cos I expected it to cost atleast 14k including transportation charge from Lagos Port-Harcourt.

He carried the carton to weigh it and discovered it was not heavy. He said I should give him 500 naira. without wasting much time, I gave him JUST #500 and left Immediately.

Where the mistake came from, I don't know and never want to know.

I almost reconsidered my actions but the thought of how CRUEL, WICKED and BAD their customer was made my not to.

Up till today, I have not heared from them.

The wanted to cheat me, BUY MY GOD CHEATED THEM.

I don't intend using Nonnikings again in my life. I would rather use DHL.

1 Like

Re: The Uselessness Of Nonnykings by arimahoseloka(m): 5:06pm On May 31, 2015
dav8id:

better and cheaper the two cant be together "ether better and reliable or cheaper and failure"

because we are all the same then why complain?

its one thing to learn importation and its another thing to get your importation goods ship smoothly.

importation business need calming and strong mind to conquer..i feel your pain but instead restrategy and figure another alternative..

.i would've suggest an alternative for you that their service is 100% perfect but you already concluded "Nigerians have corruption in our blood.

Hope you will take it easy next time ,cuz you've make your point at the starting of the thread already..

Happy sunday
you my friend have not said anything. just say u don't know. cos I know shipping companies that don't charge as high as Nonnykings. I just want 2 know if I can get more options
Re: The Uselessness Of Nonnykings by arimahoseloka(m): 5:13pm On May 31, 2015
afanide:
I ordered an Item worth 6kg, when it arrived Lagos, I was asked to pay $40+ another 2,400 and that their exchange rate for the day was 220.

The worst part was the dumorage which according to them starts after 2day at #300 per night.

Normally, Nonnikings charges $5.5 for normal service and my charge should have been $33 [6kg], but they insisted on $40. The $40 was not even the issue. My problem was, 'where the hell did 2,400 emanated from'?

I called to know why I was asked to pay additional $7 instead of $33 + another 2,400. The lady said let her check her record. By the time I called 5mins back, she said they had closed for the day.

2days later, they called me to know my residence and I told them Port-Harcourt. He said ok and cut the call.

2days later (saturday), I got a text to call Mr. Tunde for my goods coming to Port-Harcourt.

So I went to the driver's Office in Port-Harcourt with 15k to pick my Item cos I hadn't paid a dime for shipping from Korea to Nigeria as I was to pay on Arrival.

I asked the store keeper how much was my bill cos I expected it to cost atleast 14k including transportation charge from Lagos Port-Harcourt.

He carried the carton to weigh it and discovered it was not heavy. He said I should give him 500 naira. without wasting much time, I gave him JUST #500 and left Immediately.

I almost reconsidered my actions but the thought of how CRUEL, WICKED and BAD their customer was made my not to.

my brother God really helped you. Nonnykings are very wicked set of people. am really sorry for them. they don't realise what they are doing to themselves. greedy bastards
Re: The Uselessness Of Nonnykings by arbitrage: 5:28pm On May 31, 2015
afanide:

Please which Korean seller or website did you buy successfully from and what payment methods did you use with them?
Re: The Uselessness Of Nonnykings by afanide: 6:23pm On May 31, 2015
arbitrage:

Please which Korean seller or website did you buy successfully from and what payment methods did you use with them?

@Oga arbitrage, na u........ I pay the equivalent usd to my supplier via John Paul Express Cash ltd.

That was why I asked you few days ago if you transfer money via Papal to Asian Countries cos I know that way will be cheaper than the process I presently use.

Moreover, the Supplier is 100% trusted dat's y I can feel free to transfer money to him even via T/T and go to bed cause I know my cash is VERY safe.

http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

Nathaniel
afanide.nathaniel@gmail.com
Port-Harcourt
Re: The Uselessness Of Nonnykings by arbitrage: 10:36pm On May 31, 2015
afanide:

@Oga arbitrage, na u........ I pay the equivalent usd to my supplier via John Paul Express Cash ltd.

That was why I asked you few days ago if you transfer money via Papal to Asian Countries cos I know that way will be cheaper than the process I presently use.

Moreover, the Supplier is 100% trusted dat's y I can feel free to transfer money to him even via T/T and go to bed cause I know my cash is VERY safe.

http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

Nathaniel
afanide.nathaniel@gmail.com
Port-Harcourt

Thanks a lot. I guess the John Paul Cash Ltd is a Nigerian company. Right?
Re: The Uselessness Of Nonnykings by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 31, 2015
Am feed up with this Mini Importation shit.
Re: The Uselessness Of Nonnykings by dav8id(m): 11:41pm On May 31, 2015
arimahoseloka:
you my friend have not said anything. just say u don't know. cos I know shipping companies that don't charge as high as Nonnykings. I just want 2 know if I can get more options

then tell us the others option ....since we dont know.
Re: The Uselessness Of Nonnykings by chudy144(m): 8:11am On Jun 01, 2015
arimahoseloka:

You don't discover what you don't know by this attitude.

You conclude so fast about issues by so doing you scare away who ever that might want to give you a free information about how to solve your problem.

Did you get to know about this Nonnykings in your dreeam?
Was it not some one or probably here on NL that you got that information.

Pls my dear next time try and be patients enough and always ask your questions in such a way that people will love to help you.

If you know the person(dav8id) way you they talk with you go know say him dey capable of helping you through your problem.

Oga David no vess cause even Jesus say father for give them for they know not what they are doing.

This is my own advice
Re: The Uselessness Of Nonnykings by afanide: 10:05am On Jun 01, 2015
arbitrage:

Thanks a lot. I guess the John Paul Cash Ltd is a Nigerian company. Right?

YES........ They are based in Lagos
Re: The Uselessness Of Nonnykings by preizton(m): 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
arimahoseloka:
@op dats rude. I believe that u don't knw davi8d, he is one of the importation gurus for ur info. Next time be respectful.
Re: The Uselessness Of Nonnykings by arimahoseloka(m): 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
Tydies:
Am feed up with this Mini Importation shit.
don't give up bro
Re: The Uselessness Of Nonnykings by arimahoseloka(m): 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
chudy144:

You don't discover what you don't know by this attitude.

You conclude so fast about issues by so doing you scare away who ever that might want to give you a free information about how to solve your problem.

Did you get to know about this Nonnykings in your dreeam?
Was it not some one or probably here on NL that you got that information.

Pls my dear next time try and be patients enough and always ask your questions in such a way that people will love to help you.

If you know the person(dav8id) way you they talk with you go know say him dey capable of helping you through your problem.

Oga David no vess cause even Jesus say father for give them for they know not what they are doing.

This is my own advice
oya o, no vex am just pained. its annoying when u try to be good yet, everybody wants to cheat u

1 Like

Re: The Uselessness Of Nonnykings by arimahoseloka(m): 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
preizton:
@op dats rude. I believe that u don't knw davi8d, he is one of the importation gurus for ur info. Next time be respectful.
OK i Don hear, Oga david no vex. help me out if you can. we are all one here
Re: The Uselessness Of Nonnykings by arimahoseloka(m): 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
d challenge is cutting the cost of shipping. if you cut d cost, a hell of profit awaits u
Re: The Uselessness Of Nonnykings by arimahoseloka(m): 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
dav8id:

then tell us the others option ....since we dont know.
there's dis guy on naialand. nisibor... his services are better than Nonnykings by far
Re: The Uselessness Of Nonnykings by mistayeancah(m): 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
Their services are now very slow. They send goods via normal and charge for express. They are very rude while on the phone. I don't recommend them for any importation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Uselessness Of Nonnykings by deexcellency: 10:31am On Jul 31, 2015
To be frank Nonnykings staff has mard the image of the logistic. I almost got HBP because of nonnykings ill mannered approach to this importation. The staff are very rude especially Augusta , she can never tell you the truth about your kg, she hardly answer you. After so many encounters I vowed never to use them anymore.

1 Like

Re: The Uselessness Of Nonnykings by kester113(m): 10:51am On Sep 08, 2016
slim49z:

Which One You Come Dey Use Na?
Re: The Uselessness Of Nonnykings by Lindiwesooft: 11:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
arimahoseloka:
pls can you recommend a reliable shipping agent for me? Thanks ��

(1) (Reply)

Dokpesi To Pay N7.5bn Debt To Fidelity Bank / Sending Money From Nigeria To UK / Supply That School Not Far From You This Product And Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.