Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Is Jesus Going To Hell? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Jesus Going To Hell? (790 Views)

Who Is Jesus? : Easter Debate Between Hassanain Rajabali And Pastor Tony Costa / All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi / Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jesus Going To Hell? by Abdulsalam20(m): 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
THIS question is for everybody............ christians is this true and for muslim did u believe what this people allege on yisa

Jesus said, "whosoever shall say, Thou
fool, shall be in danger of hell fire" (Matt. 5:22). Yet,
he himself did so repeatedly, as Matt. 23:17,
Blind fools, which is greater, the gold, or the temple that made the gold sacred?
LUKE 11:40
Ye fools, did not he that made that which is without make
that which is within also?
PLS IS JESUS ACTUALLY GOING TO HELL
Re: Is Jesus Going To Hell? by yuncka: 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
grin
Re: Is Jesus Going To Hell? by yuncka: 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
Yes of course, when he died he descended into hell. But rose on the 3rd dayn ascended into heaven, now he's on d righthand of God Inersceding for YOU!

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Going To Hell? by malvisguy212: 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
Abdulsalam20: THIS question is for everybody............ christians is this true and for muslim did u believe what this people allege on yisa

Blind fools, which is greater, the gold, or the temple that made the gold sacred?
the opposite of wisdom is foolish, its either you have no wisdom or you are foolish,before you read the bible you need to understand the context first,jesus was a stumbling blok to the scribe and pherassesse , the pherassesse acted foolish, paul even called the galantians fool, he say"i o foolish galantians" they acted foolish, if you called the devil fool, dos that mean you are in danger of hell?

To know how foolish you are, you did not read the verse with understanding, the verse never say if you called someone fool , you will go to hell, but it say HE WILL BE IN DANGER OF HELL, MEANING YOU PUT YOUR ETERNITY AT RISK.

Your cannan mind cannot comprehend the thing of the spirit, the muslim look outward but the christian communicate with the father through the helper[ holy spirit]

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Going To Hell? by Abdulsalam20(m): 8:13am On Sep 13, 2014
malvisguy212: the opposite of wisdom is foolish, its either you have no wisdom or you are foolish,before you read the bible you need to understand the context first,jesus was a stumbling blok to the scribe and pherassesse , the pherassesse acted foolish, paul even called the galantians fool, he say"i o foolish galantians" they acted foolish, if you called the devil fool, dos that mean you are in danger of hell?

To know how foolish you are, you did not read the verse with understanding, the verse never say if you called someone fool , you will go to hell, but it say HE WILL BE IN DANGER OF HELL, MEANING YOU PUT YOUR ETERNITY AT RISK.

Your cannan mind cannot comprehend the thing of the spirit, the muslim look outward but the christian communicate with the father through the helper[ holy spirit]
I HAVE ANSWER THIS UR POST IN MANY THREAD PLS D QUESTION IS WILL JESUS GO TO HELL OR IS IT JUST A ONTRADICTION OR MISTAKE.......IF U CANT ANSWER IT DONT QUOTE ME...I HAVE ALREADY KNOW U SINCE U NO DEY ANSWER QUESTION INSTEAD U WILL BRING ANOTHER QUESTION LOLZ AND U ARE ALWAYS BUSTED
Re: Is Jesus Going To Hell? by malvisguy212: 8:30am On Sep 13, 2014
Abdulsalam20:
I HAVE ANSWER THIS UR POST IN MANY THREAD PLS D QUESTION IS WILL JESUS GO TO HELL OR IS IT JUST A ONTRADICTION OR MISTAKE.......IF U CANT ANSWER IT DONT QUOTE ME...I HAVE ALREADY KNOW U SINCE U NO DEY ANSWER QUESTION INSTEAD U WILL BRING ANOTHER QUESTION LOLZ AND U ARE ALWAYS BUSTED
ignorant muslim, where did you see question in my post?if you're not wise you must be foolish. dos that mean those who are foolish will go to hell?

The bible is a sealed book to the learn and unlearned until you study each word with teachable spirit and simple heart.
Re: Is Jesus Going To Hell? by Abdulsalam20(m): 8:43am On Sep 13, 2014
malvisguy212: ignorant muslim, where did you see question in my post?if you're not wise you must be foolish. dos that mean those who are foolish will go to hell?

The bible is a sealed book to the learn and unlearned until you study each word with teachable spirit and simple heart.
I THINK YOU DONT READ THAT VERSE LET ME TELL YOU I UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE MORE THAN YOU THINK......JESUS SAY IF U CALL SOMEONE A FOOL YOU ARE IN DANGER OF HELL......AND HE HIMSELF SAYS SO
LET ME TELL YOU THE REALITY IS THAT YISA(PBUH) IS NOT GOING TO HELL U CHRISTIAN JUST LIE AGAINST A PROPHET OF GOD IN FACT U SAID GOD IS A DRUNKAD USAY JESUS IS A DRUNKARD AND THAT JESUS IS GOD......EVEN WITH GLARING......ALL THIS YOU SAID IS NT SAID BY YISA BUT I KNOW ONE THING SURELY ANYBODY THAT LIE AGAINT A PROPHET OF GOD WILL ROT IN HELL ANYBODY WHO ACCUSE GOD OF DRUNKARD IS IN DANGER......BACK TO the matter u said u can interpret bible see how u interpret simple bible verse i understand bible more than you do gbam

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Going To Hell? by malvisguy212: 9:05am On Sep 13, 2014
Abdulsalam20: I THINK YOU DONT READ THAT VERSE LET ME TELL YOU I UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE MORE THAN YOU THINK......JESUS SAY IF U CALL SOMEONE A FOOL YOU ARE IN DANGER OF HELL......AND HE HIMSELF SAYS SO
LET ME TELL YOU THE REALITY IS THAT YISA(PBUH) IS NOT GOING TO HELL U CHRISTIAN JUST LIE AGAINST A PROPHET OF GOD IN FACT U SAID GOD IS A DRUNKAD USAY JESUS IS A DRUNKARD AND THAT JESUS IS GOD......EVEN WITH GLARING......ALL THIS YOU SAID IS NT SAID BY YISA BUT I KNOW ONE THING SURELY ANYBODY THAT LIE AGAINT A PROPHET OF GOD WILL ROT IN HELL ANYBODY WHO ACCUSE GOD OF DRUNKARD IS IN DANGER......BACK TO the matter u said u can interpret bible see how u interpret simple bible verse i understand bible more than you do gbam
bring the verse that say jesus is a drunkard.

Are you sayin now that it is a crime to called a foolish man fool? Can a blind man lead a blind man? If you see somtin like this, you will called the blind man fool, why? Because he is leading someone too destruction,NOW, IF I CALLED THE BLIND MAN THAT IS LEADING YOU TO HELL FOOL, DOS THAT MEAN I WILL GO TO HELL?

I PRAY GOD PLUCK YOU OUT FROM SPIRITUAL BLINDNESS.

note: I know what you want to do now, you want to change the topic to drunkenness. Go and learn how to debate.
Re: Is Jesus Going To Hell? by Abdulsalam20(m): 9:25am On Sep 13, 2014
malvisguy212: bring the verse that say jesus is a drunkard.

Are you sayin now that it is a crime to called a foolish man fool? Can a blind man lead a blind man? If you see somtin like this, you will called the blind man fool, why? Because he is leading someone too destruction,NOW, IF I CALLED THE BLIND MAN THAT IS LEADING YOU TO HELL FOOL, DOS THAT MEAN I WILL GO TO HELL?

I PRAY GOD PLUCK YOU OUT FROM SPIRITUAL BLINDNESS.

note: I know what you want to do now, you want to change the topic to drunkenness. Go and learn how to debate.
I AM NOT CHANGING THE TOPIC BECAUSE DIDNT PROVE ME WRONG THE EVIDENCE IS AUDIBLE TO THE DEAF AND VISIBLE TO THE BLIND
U SAID IS IT A CRIME TO CALL A FOOLISHMAN FOOL THEN U CAN ASK YOUR PASTOR BECAUSE IT IS VISIBLE IN THE VERSE
SO ABOUT JESUS A DRUNKARD
MATHEW 11:19
New International Version
The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and
they say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a
friend of tax collectors and sinners.' But wisdom is
proved right by her deeds.
LUKE 7:34
you say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend
of tax collectors and sinners.'
ALSO THE EVIDENCE THAT YOU PEOPLE SAY GOD GOT DRUNK
psalm
78:65 then the lord awoke as from sleep as a
man wakes from the stupor of wine. See how
Christians disgrace their God, am very sure
God will punish any1 that have hand in this
write up called Bible
Jeremiah 25:15-16 This is what the LORD, the
God of Israel, said to me: “Take from my hand
this cup filled with the wine of my wrath and
make all the nations to whom I send you
drink it.When they drink it, they will stagger
and go mad because of the sword I will send
among them.”Also in Jeremiah 25:27-28 Then
tell them, ‘This is what the LORD Almighty, the
God of Israel, says: Drink, get drunk and
vomit, and fall to rise no more because of the
sword I will send among you.’ But if they
refuse to take the cup from your hand and
drink, tell them, ‘This is what the LORD
Almighty says: You must drink it.

Christians says
Jesus is a fighter and a slayer. Check Jesus
words to his decides in Luke 22:36 He said to
them, “But now if you have a purse, take it,
and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword,
sell your cloak and buy one. Check your
dictionary to know the meaning of purse,
bag, and Sword. The Bible have already tell us
the meaning of Sword in Ezekiel 21:9 “‘A
sword, a sword, sharpened and polished—
sharpened for the slaughter, 10 polished to
flash like lightning! “‘The sword is appointed
to be polished, 11 to be grasped with the
hand; it is sharpened and polished, made
ready for the hand of the slayer.
Re: Is Jesus Going To Hell? by malvisguy212: 9:48am On Sep 13, 2014
Abdulsalam20:
I AM NOT CHANGING THE TOPIC BECAUSE DIDNT PROVE ME WRONG THE EVIDENCE IS AUDIBLE TO THE DEAF AND VISIBLE TO THE BLIND
U SAID IS IT A CRIME TO CALL A FOOLISHMAN FOOL THEN U CAN ASK YOUR PASTOR BECAUSE IT IS VISIBLE IN THE VERSE
SO ABOUT JESUS A DRUNKARD
MATHEW 11:19
they say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a
friend of tax collectors and sinners.' But wisdom is
proved right by her deeds.
LUKE 7:34
you say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend
of tax collectors and sinners.'
ALSO THE EVIDENCE THAT YOU PEOPLE SAY GOD GOT DRUNK
psalm
78:65 then the lord awoke as from sleep as a
man wakes from the stupor of wine. See how
Christians disgrace their God, am very sure
God will punish any1 that have hand in this
write up called Bible
Jeremiah 25:15-16 This is what the LORD, the
God of Israel, said to me: “Take from my hand
this cup filled with the wine of my wrath and
make all the nations to whom I send you
drink it.When they drink it, they will stagger
and go mad because of the sword I will send
among them.”Also in Jeremiah 25:27-28 Then
tell them, ‘This is what the LORD Almighty, the
God of Israel, says: Drink, get drunk and
vomit, and fall to rise no more because of the
sword I will send among you.’ But if they
refuse to take the cup from your hand and
drink, tell them, ‘This is what the LORD
Almighty says: You must drink it.

Christians says
Jesus is a fighter and a slayer. Check Jesus
words to his decides in Luke 22:36 He said to
them, “But now if you have a purse, take it,
and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword,
sell your cloak and buy one. Check your
dictionary to know the meaning of purse,
bag, and Sword. The Bible have already tell us
the meaning of Sword in Ezekiel 21:9 “‘A
sword, a sword, sharpened and polished—
sharpened for the slaughter, 10 polished to
flash like lightning! “‘The sword is appointed
to be polished, 11 to be grasped with the
hand; it is sharpened and polished, made
ready for the hand of the slayer.
the son of man came eating and drinking THEY SAID[there opinion ] he is drunk, we all know jesus like to seat with sinner and eat with them, he loves them, jesus came for the sinner not the righteous, but the phaerassess use it against him, tax collector are regard as sinner but jesus seat and eat with this people because he came for the sinner, paul once say" to win the jew you should acts like the jew"act don't mean do behave like them, but draw closer to them.

It was lack of patience that lead david to make the ignorant statement , have you ever pray in frustration because God did not answer you fast? "then the Lord awake " after God answer his prayer, he was explaining how God ACTS ON HIS BEHALF.

Then the Lord awaked as one out of
sleep - literally, as one sleeping; that is,
as one who is asleep suddenly arouses
himself. The Lord seemed to have slept,
or to have been inattentive to what was
occurring. Suddenly he aroused himself to inflict vengeance on the enemies of his
people. Compare Psalm 7:6, note; Psalm 44:23, note.
Re: Is Jesus Going To Hell? by mustang44: 11:53am On Sep 13, 2014
Abdulsalam20: THIS question is for everybody............ christians is this true and for muslim did u believe what this people allege on yisa

Itz like u do not have any other work apart from coming to nairaland and start attacking christianity! How is islam better than christianity or other religions? How has islam contributed to the development of the world or world pease? Muhammad woke up one day in the 7th century arabia, invented a religion and called it islam and expected everybody to dump their own religion and follow him. That is why muslims use war and terror to keep pple in line. The world is not like b4 when muslims are on rampage going about conquering lands, killing those who refused to become muslims or forcing pple to pay heavy tax called jizyah. That is why i like isreal so much! If any islamic country attack isreal, they do not hesitate to attack back. This is the best way to fight you muslims.
Re: Is Jesus Going To Hell? by Abdulsalam20(m): 11:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
mustang44: Itz like u do not have any other work apart from coming to nairaland and start attacking christianity! How is islam better than christianity or other religions? How has islam contributed to the development of the world or world pease? Muhammad woke up one day in the 7th century arabia, invented a religion and called it islam and expected everybody to dump their own religion and follow him. That is why muslims use war and terror to keep pple in line. The world is not like b4 when muslims are on rampage going about conquering lands, killing those who refused to become muslims or forcing pple to pay heavy tax called jizyah. That is why i like isreal so much! If any islamic country attack isreal, they do not hesitate to attack back. This is the best way to fight you muslims.
dont derail sir answer the topic!

(1) (Reply)

Writers Wanted / Islam & The Internet Series! / Conference On Prophetic Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.