Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,981 members, 7,825,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (537480 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by ajoetrack(m): 8:14am On Aug 10, 2018
bonachenko:
God bless Shakitibobo, Will10, Acadollar, Ajoe, Pmax, Youngmillar, Sapin for me ooo....no too much talk

Congrats my brother
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by NONNYG: 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
bonachenko:
God bless Shakitibobo, Will10, Acadollar, Ajoe, Pmax, Youngmillar, Sapin for me ooo....no too much talk
hmmm, u don forget as the matter take start from day 1. Congrats anyway
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by saipn: 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
Shakitibob0:
The Boss himself
The biggest boss I dey see your green light....
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by saipn: 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
bonachenko:

Thanks my guy....
you are welcome bro
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by bonachenko(m): 6:48am On Aug 12, 2018
NONNYG:
hmmm, u don forget as the matter take start from day 1. Congrats anyway

Ahhhhh....sorry bro...I dy do press up for u ..na you introduce me to travel section oooo
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by NONNYG: 7:04am On Aug 12, 2018
/////
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Shakitibob0: 3:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
bonachenko:
Congrats Bro....Come, lets take *kimchi* together

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by bonachenko(m): 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
Shakitibob0:
Congrats Bro....Come, lets take *kimchi* together

Ahhahaaha..big boss.....I don't know about that ooo via Kimchi....Thanks bro jare for all your inputs.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Khez: 2:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
Bros congrats
Btw update us naw with the documents submitted for visa ,school and how it went and drop any word of advice naw
God bless.
bonachenko:

Ahhahaaha..big boss.....I don't know about that ooo via Kimchi....Thanks bro jare for all your inputs.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Khez: 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
Guys abegi wetin be Apostille?

And how can Pukyoung national university say this and I quote.

In any of the following cases admission will be cancelled even after final acceptance notification or enrollment and the already paid tuition fee will be non-refundable.

1 the case that any false information, or an error in translation on the documents is discovered
2 the case that any programs that result in disqualification is discovered.
3 THE CASE THAT THE APPLICANT FAILED TO GET A VISA OR ENTRY PERMISSION TO KOREA.

How is this even possible? (No3) I thought you people said they refund tuition fee when the applicant didn't get a visa?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by uckennety(m): 1:04am On Aug 21, 2018
Where did u see it
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Khez: 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
School site
uckennety:
Where did u see it
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by uckennety(m): 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
Khez:
School site

Drop link
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Khez: 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2018
Make una they talk na, abi no one is going to school in korea again?

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by horlajay: 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2018
Khez:
Make una they talk na, abi no one is going to school in korea again?

If that's the case, i would advise you not to risk it. Try Jungwon university. I hope it helps.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by horlajay: 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
Khez:
Guys abegi wetin be Apostille?

And how can Pukyoung national university say this and I quote.

In any of the following cases admission will be cancelled even after final acceptance notification or enrollment and the already paid tuition fee will be non-refundable.

1 the case that any false information, or an error in translation on the documents is discovered
2 the case that any programs that result in disqualification is discovered.
3 THE CASE THAT THE APPLICANT FAILED TO GET A VISA OR ENTRY PERMISSION TO KOREA.

How is this even possible? (No3) I thought you people said they refund tuition fee when the applicant didn't get a visa?

Apostille could be done at ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs in Abuja. No where else.

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Khez: 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
Schooling and working at same time in Korea is not easy o. Is what every single human I have met said to me. Now you begin to wonder how the rest of you there who will never update us here cope.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Khez: 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
Heard it's embassy. Korean embassy
horlajay:

Apostille could be done at ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs in Abuja. No where else.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Khez: 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
horlajay:

If that's the case, i would advise you not to risk it. Try Jungwon university. I hope it helps.
ok thanks bro. Lemme check it out ASAP.

You in Korea?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Khez: 6:18am On Aug 28, 2018
Who has applied to pukyoung national university before? Can I get any or another number to call, no one speaks English in that school. This is frustrating.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by horlajay: 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2018
Khez:
Schooling and working at same time in Korea is not easy o. Is what every single human I have met said to me. Now you begin to wonder how the rest of you there who will never update us here cope.

Schooling alone in any country is not easy but you are a nigerian,i believe you can cope. It would be better if you are a business minded person so you won't have to work like a machine. I know few foreigners that survived like that during their stay in Korea. Don't be discouraged!!

BTW,I'm not in Korea. Internet connects the world. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by horlajay: 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
Khez:
Who has applied to pukyoung national university before? Can I get any or another number to call, no one speaks English in that school. This is frustrating.

My advise for you,for the last time, FORGET THAT SCHOOL!!!

You have enough reasons to. Non refundable tuition fee tops it all.

Na OYO level you dey.

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by HeWrites(m): 4:18am On Aug 29, 2018
horlajay:

My advise for you,for the last time, FORGET THAT SCHOOL!!!

You have enough reasons to. Non refundable tuition fee tops it all.

Na OYO level you dey.

Please what do you think about Kumoh National Institute of Technology

And please can I PM you?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by HeWrites(m): 4:29am On Aug 29, 2018
horlajay:

This school don't even have a website

Modified..

http://eng.jwu.ac/site/siteView.jwu
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Khez: 6:53am On Aug 29, 2018
Thanks baba
I am looking at other affordable schools now
Thanks a lot.
horlajay:

Schooling alone in any country is not easy but you are a nigerian,i believe you can cope. It would be better if you are a business minded person so you won't have to work like a machine. I know few foreigners that survived like that during their stay in Korea. Don't be discouraged!!

BTW,I'm not in Korea. Internet connects the world. Cheers
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by horlajay: 1:58am On Sep 01, 2018
Khez:
Thanks baba
I am looking at other affordable schools now
Thanks a lot.

You are welcome.
Oh ok,that’s good.

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by horlajay: 2:00am On Sep 01, 2018
HeWrites:

This school don't even have a website

Modified..

http://eng.jwu.ac/site/siteView.jwu

It does o!!
Send an Email to Miss Jane.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by horlajay: 2:03am On Sep 01, 2018
HeWrites:

Please what do you think about Kumoh National Institute of Technology

And please can I PM you?

Based on general review, it’s a great school.

Yes

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by HeWrites(m): 4:49am On Sep 01, 2018
horlajay:

Yes
Please check your mail
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by horlajay: 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2018
Khez:
Heard it's embassy. Korean embassy

I think it has to go through the ministries first.

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Khez: 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
Pusan national university seems like a good school too, will call them later to understand more information

Thanks baba
horlajay:

Yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.