Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (534486 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nelson2k: 6:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
It was approved, am in Korea now sir!! God is great
saipn:
hello,how far with the outcome of your visa application?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by saipn: 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2019
Nelson2k:
wow congratulations besides which embassy did you used?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by HeWrites(m): 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2019
Nelson2k:

Congrats bro.

I will drop my own testimony very soon.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 1:35am On Mar 05, 2019
judith989:
Who has applied to chonnam national University. I am experiencing hell navigating their application portal. It keeps bringing me back to square one and their admission office have been of no assistance at all
You can call as well
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 1:37am On Mar 05, 2019
Fatchi:
please what is the procedure of coming to south Korea with a husband and a kid? how much do we need for processing our travels visa, our intention is for me to enrol in my masters program and for my husband to work. thanks.
Get your Visa first, and invite them later when you're on ground. Very easy for them to join you once you meet embassy requirements.

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 1:39am On Mar 05, 2019
crude90:
hello house, passport returned , no stamp and no reason 4 visa denial, hw do one n
o d reason 4 denial?
If you applied for student visa. Contact your school, they can figure out y.

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by coolsheyi(m): 3:56am On Mar 05, 2019
Acadollar, well done.... Just found this thread and I appreciate the way you have been giving people update and info. Thanks
I am also ready to join the SK wagon

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nelson2k: 11:05am On Mar 05, 2019
I submitted my application at VFS Abuja
saipn:
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by judith989(f): 3:27pm On Mar 12, 2019
That's the worse part. One Korean person picked and dropped saying she doesn't speak English.

acadollar:

You can call as well
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by judith989(f): 8:28pm On Mar 13, 2019
Is there anyone here who has applied using TOEFL IBT scores,? Someone wants to know if he can apply to Korean universities using the results printed online
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by chaiks: 5:08am On Mar 15, 2019
Please is there still any open application to any korean university?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Daslimo: 2:49am On Mar 25, 2019
yo guys, i been following up and shooting from the guidelines here and thanks to God almighty, I am currently in Gumi, KIT for graduate studies in Mechanical systems engineering.

i thank all the gurus here in the house too. however, i would appreciate anyone who would align me in getting a job here coz so far, i dont see any.
how do i shoot fro here please?
i am currently assisting in my professor's lab but the pay is quite little considering that i must pay tuition, accommodation, feeding etc.

i need help guys
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by saipn: 5:36am On Mar 25, 2019
Daslimo:
yo guys, i been following up and shooting from the guidelines here and thanks to God almighty, I am currently in Gumi, KIT for graduate studies in Mechanical systems engineering.

i thank all the gurus here in the house too. however, i would appreciate anyone who would align me in getting a job here coz so far, i dont see any.
i am currently assisting in my professor's lab but the pay is quite little considering that i must pay tuition, accommodation, feeding etc.

i need help guys
congratulations contact willi10 for help

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Onepointfiveodds: 9:52am On Mar 25, 2019
Daslimo:

i need help guys

Congratulations bruh.. I pray you also get a job sooner.

However, can you please tell me how much it cost you to get dere.. With the break down if possible?

Thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Rexkingsley(m): 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
Pls I need some advice I'm about to apply for a business visa to South Korea I've got someone over there promising to send me an invitation letter, please what's my chances of getting a visa down to South korea
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by EngrKem: 9:04am On Mar 26, 2019
Nelson2k:
That’s the total amount I paid bro!!

My guy that is about N800k oo
Add ur flight that is about N1.2m
It's ok

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by HeWrites(m): 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
Daslimo:

i need help guys

I hope you get one soon.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nelson2k: 1:57pm On Mar 26, 2019
Korea embassyAbuja
saipn:
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nelson2k: 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2019
I didn't apply with such, if you have someone in korea,
they person will make the school understand that you speak English very well, also ur transcript will help to
o
judith989:
Is there anyone here who has applied using TOEFL IBT scores,? Someone wants to know if he can apply to Korean universities using the results printed online
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nelson2k: 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2019
Come to Busan, you will meet so many Nigerians there,
They will help you bro

Daslimo:

i need help guys

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nelson2k: 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
To travel out, it requires money bro. My flight was almost 700k but I applied for refund for my returning ticket and it has been paid into my account

EngrKem:

My guy that is about N800k oo
Add ur flight that is about N1.2m
It's ok

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Daslimo: 1:34am On Mar 31, 2019
make I leave Gumi and the lab(and my coursework) for Busan? please explain better.
Nelson2k:
They will help you bro

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Gavrelino123: 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2019

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Rexkingsley(m): 1:30am On Apr 01, 2019
tony887:

I have #5m as a closing balance in my account and company account with closing balance of 40m, I used agent to help me fill out the form.

Did you get a business IV before applying for a visa
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Gavrelino123: 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2019
Iykesweg:
Interested in Japan.. Beep me.. Prospective student please
I
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by starbn(m): 2:06am On Apr 02, 2019
Gavrelino123:
I just sent you a pm... Kindly,can you drop your contacts... my email is Gavrelino123@yahoo.com....
I also interested
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Iykesweg(m): 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
[quote author=starbn post=77186928]
I also interested[/quote
Ask questions
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Shakitibob0: 4:24pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nelson2k:
They will help you bro

Boss...

Many Nigerians in busan? Maybe that's not true cos I am in Busan now oooo

Also,I thought Gumi is one of the top spots for hustle...

He should talk to will10
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Shakitibob0: 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2019
Daslimo:
make I leave Gumi and the lab(and my coursework) for Busan? please explain better.
Lol..
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 4:37am On Apr 07, 2019
For serious minded/ spiritually sound students going for Master's or PHD in Theology, I'm discussing with some school. Not for people that want to hussle o.
I'll update the house

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Stephnie99: 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2019
acadollar:
For serious minded/ spiritually sound students going for Master's or PHD in Theology, I'm discussing with some school. Not for people that want to hussle o.
I'll update the house

I will be very much interested in your package;because I have tried surfing the net for Schools offering my discipline(Process Engineering) in PHD level and I couldn't find anything meaningful,thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.