Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (535585 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Numerouuuno: 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
akinshokun:

Thanks brother .

I have gotten a SIM now and have sent you the nummber on Kakao Talk .
I haven't meet any Nigerian at all and non in my school presently.

Please I am expecting your call sir .

Thanks
Baba

Check daegu university, there are so many Nigerians and africans in daegu.
you can take bus 808 from your school to daegu university, it shoudlnt be more than 1,200krw

Goodluck
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by unclephilio123(m): 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
I commend every1 dat has made one contribution or the others.I hav learnt sumtin new in d case of akinshokun,dat sum1 needs 2 do his research wel b4 apply 4 admision in some regions in S/K,xpecially those dat want 2 do menial jobs while schooling.

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by unclephilio123(m): 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
@Acadolla & other n/landers in s/korea,i'il imploy u guys 2 inform all intending migrants to s/korea 2 knw about d regions where english language is widely spoken apart 4rm seoul,& d regions where they can easily secure jobs to pay their bills.thanks

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by heritplus: 11:31am On Sep 05, 2015
To all the Helping Nairalanders in the House,please there is an urgent help I really need ,there is a School in SK I recently mailed they now responded by saying that I should do the Notarization of my document, Transcripts and my B.SC cert. to be precise at the nearest embassy of SK ,please has anybody done similar thing before kindly guide me. Response ASAP please.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Artorius(m): 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hello everybody, especially the Nigerians already here in Korea.
I just moved into Seoul, and I am looking for an apartment to rent or share, etc. Anybody with useful information on that will be highly appreciated, thanks.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by goodlife5659(m): 7:57am On Sep 06, 2015
Good morning everyone hope you all are having a blessed sunday?

Please it will be well appreciated and welcomed if those of you who finally made it to south korea share your experience their with us planning to join you. Tell us how nice the people are to you as relates to your skin colour,hw security treet u there,how flexible/payable the jobs you found there are, how easy it was getting the job,how many hours u are allow to work,how many hours a day/ hw many days a week u have to be in sch, cost of ur apartment a month, cost of feeding/bus fair, and even pictures of where u live/work/sch and activities attached, thank you and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by xp17(m): 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
Please house I want to know if daehan theological university is a TOEFL free University? If no, please kindly tell me a TOEFL free University.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by unclephilio123(m): 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
Whatz hapenin to dis thread,no more comment for over a week.na wa oo
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by sheguru(f): 8:34am On Sep 17, 2015
If people living there can talk about what's obtainable then it will spur interests.

Plenty questions is what people have now and since they are getting little answers their interest wanes.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by unclephilio123(m): 10:18am On Sep 17, 2015
sheguru:
If people living there can talk about what's obtainable then it will spur interests.

Plenty questions is what people have now and since they are getting little answers their interest wanes.
Seconded madam
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by tkeod12(m): 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
anyone knows any medical university that teaches in English.. if so what's the tuition fee nd cost of living...
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by tkeod12(m): 1:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
in s.Korea nd mainly for Nigerians
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by sheguru(f): 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
tkeod, Google medical courses in south Korea or in south Korean universities.

Will search and give you feedback if I find.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by tkeod12(m): 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
aii
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by apex4love: 10:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Guy you wan kill meooo! Na $1500 live! No be Naija!
Ayesa:
omoteamac:btw 1500 and 2000usd per month for a factory job?na wa ooooooThats over 250k per month...abi na ''btw 150usd and 200usd'' you wan type?

Very difficult to believe my brethren because even in USA, you are only allow to work 20 hours a week which may not fetch you more than 300$ a week
Multiple that with 4 gives you 1200$ per month. Please another person should help us confirm this, however kudos to acadollar for jobs well done.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by apex4love: 11:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
c
acadollar:

that means they dont sponsor visa..its only for those in korea already
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nostalgia21(m): 8:58am On Sep 27, 2015
hello house. Please my brother applied for conference visa to Sk and his interview is this week. Does anyone have any idea the possible questions he might be asked?. My ogas and madams in the house your reply will be highly appreciated
cc: accadollar, xhisco82, anyone?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Henix(m): 7:39am On Sep 28, 2015
They dont conduct interview, rather they work with the document u submitted. Let him submit enough/genuine document to prove that he is a genuine traveller. The purpose of travelling, his travel history and family/economic ties to his home country, will play a vital role. And above all, His grace. Good luck to him

3 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by olusmarth(m): 8:23am On Sep 29, 2015
Dos d money include non residence permit or work permit? Am cumin there with a business visa
acadollar:
There has been thread for so many countries with none for south korea.
You can ask questions if you wish to come here,
Its not a bad place afterall cos am here now and you can work legally even as student after your ist 6 months of coming and having a good grades.
You can earn between 1500 to 2000 dollars per month
but is not an english speaking country.
Feel free to ask questions.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by olusmarth(m): 8:30am On Sep 29, 2015
Pls which way did u go through?
acadollar:

daehan not daeman
just find there email..and send email to them in english..though i didnt go through there web
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nostalgia21(m): 8:32am On Sep 29, 2015
Henix:
They dont conduct interview, rather they work with the document u submitted. Let him submit enough/genuine document to prove that he is a genuine traveller. The purpose of travelling, his travel history and family/economic ties to his home country, will play a vital role. And above all, His grace. Good luck to him
thank you
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Pavore9: 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
suxes2005:

9ja Pali.

Boss, u no well at all, u left NBO without letting me in cheesy cheesy cheesy, it was through my cousin who was at Marc Steven's office earlier in the day that l got to know. So how is life in SK?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 06, 2015
What's going on with dis thread?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by suxes2005(m): 6:39am On Oct 06, 2015
Pavore9:

Boss, u no well at all, u left NBO without letting me in cheesy cheesy cheesy, it was through my cousin who was at Marc Steven's office earlier in the day that l got to know. So how is life in SK?

Back to naija smiley
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Pavore9: 6:42am On Oct 06, 2015
suxes2005:

Back to naija smiley

So how was your stay in South Korea?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by igwe2015: 6:46am On Oct 06, 2015
YOU STILL NEED VISA TO CHINA WITH A US PASSPORT .$170 ..AND CHEAPER WITH A 9JA P

xp17:
thanks bro. I don't really have time during the weekdays, I'm only free on weekends, hence going to China would be difficult for now. I'll have to wait till Nigeria passport officials come over. For now, I'll use my USA passport , that can get me to China without visa, but can't get me to Nigeria.
When I finally make up my mind, I might fly to ghana, then get my Nigerian passport done there.This would be stressful though.

Pls you guys should get me inform whenever those Nigeria officials come here.

Cc :acadollar
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by suxes2005(m): 6:52am On Oct 06, 2015
Pavore9:

So how was your stay in South Korea?

Hmnnnn too many eyes eyeing me here ooo

don't wanna drop the real infos here.

anyways, acadollar was ready to help
me but i fumbled big time.

I knew I won't stay long though
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Pavore9: 6:55am On Oct 06, 2015
suxes2005:

Hmnnnn too many eyes eyeing me here ooo

don't wanna drop the real infos here.

anyways, acadollar was ready to help
me but i fumbled big time.

I knew I won't stay long though

Better luck next time.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by kagari: 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
Pasca07:
ok bro
Iam travelling to south korea on a 6 months study visa. Can i book one way or i rather book return.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
kagari:

Iam travelling to south korea on a 6 months study visa. Can i book one way or i rather book return.
What type of Visa and what school?
How many days will you go to school if you come here?
Whats the location of the school, is it close to work area?
Are you male or female?
If you want to study and work, you need to consider these 3 questions before you come here else you will end up being frustrated.
If your sch has nt resumed, you may buy one way ticket

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by kagari: 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
acadollar:

What type of Visa and what school?
How many days will you go to school if you come here?
Whats the location of the school, is it close to work area?
Are you male or female?
If you want to study and work, you need to consider these 3 questions before you come here else you will end up being frustrated.
If your sch has nt resumed, you may buy one way ticket
One year visa, my only issue is if i could buy a one way ticket with my type of visa, study visa. Would i be lifted by the airline. I plan to buy my return wheneva iam ready next year

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.