Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

I’ve Had Two Warning Dreams About Sleeping With My Sister (please Help) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’ve Had Two Warning Dreams About Sleeping With My Sister (please Help) (1168 Views)

I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop / Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? / Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Had Two Warning Dreams About Sleeping With My Sister (please Help) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
It may sound rather hoax but it's true

I've had more than two dreams warning me to stop sleeping on the same bed with my 2year old sis

is it really a bad thing to sometimes share the same bed with a little sibling??
Re: I’ve Had Two Warning Dreams About Sleeping With My Sister (please Help) by McWhillion(m): 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
mtcheew
Re: I’ve Had Two Warning Dreams About Sleeping With My Sister (please Help) by tunde705(m): 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
I THINK YOUR DREAMS WERE AS A RESULT OF YOUR THOUGHTS.

I DONT SEE ANY THING WRONG WITH SLEEPING ON THESAME BED WITH YOUR KID SISTER AS LONG AS YOU DONT HAVE SENSUAL THOUGHT TOWARDS HER.

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Had Two Warning Dreams About Sleeping With My Sister (please Help) by geloorrrrdd(m): 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
mehn everbody,wan open thread. for nairaland.... just passing by..
Re: I’ve Had Two Warning Dreams About Sleeping With My Sister (please Help) by Lordspicy(m): 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
Warning about not sleeping wif her abi not crushing her to death? Just sAying

1 Like

Re: I’ve Had Two Warning Dreams About Sleeping With My Sister (please Help) by delishpot: 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
Biko stop sharing a bed with her. Make you no crush the poor girl to death when you sleep deeply yapkataaa like bag of garri wey rain beat. Inshort I go also appear for ya dream to warn you join. No suffocate the poor girl for me abeg you with gun.
Re: I’ve Had Two Warning Dreams About Sleeping With My Sister (please Help) by OnyeEgo1(m): 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
Yungwizzzy: It may sound rather hoax but it's true

I've had more than two dreams warning me to stop sleeping on the same bed with my 2year old sis

is it really a bad thing to sometimes share the same bed with a little sibling??

where is ur mind wandering to? Pls call it back!!
2 year old?? Haba

1 Like

Re: I’ve Had Two Warning Dreams About Sleeping With My Sister (please Help) by OnyeEgo1(m): 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
Yungwizzzy: It may sound rather hoax but it's true

ur mind suppose to be studying God's word, occupy it bro, dream?? Forget it
Re: I’ve Had Two Warning Dreams About Sleeping With My Sister (please Help) by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 13, 2014
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Family Of 6 Die In A Motor Accident (graphic & Hilarious) / Husband Pours Super Glue On Wife’s Private, Accuses Her Of Cheating / Why Is It So Difficult For Some Parent To Apologies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.