Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Synagogue Clears The Air On Collapsed Church, Says It Is A Rumour - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue Clears The Air On Collapsed Church, Says It Is A Rumour (557 Views)

TB Joshua"s Claims On Collapsed Guesthouse Disputed -by Attorney Patryk Utulu / Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) / Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Synagogue Clears The Air On Collapsed Church, Says It Is A Rumour by henroe2k2(m): 3:47am On Sep 13, 2014
Hours after the news went viral that the building of the synagogue of all nation has collapsed this is what the church posted on its facebook wall to refute the claim:

This is an official communication from The
Synagogue, Church Of All Nations concerning a
news story currently being reported by the
media regarding an incident that happened
today:
“A building, not the church auditorium as was
reported. The few people that were there are
being rescued. What you wish to others, God
wishes to you. Nothing makes us love a person
as much as This is an official communication from The
Synagogue, Church Of All Nations concerning a
news story currently being reported by the
media regarding an incident that happened
today:
“A building, not the church auditorium as was
reported. The few people that were there are
being rescued. What you wish to others, God
wishes to you. Nothing makes us love a person
as much as praying for him. The more I love
you, the more I will pray for you.” for him. The more I love
you, the more I will pray for you.”

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=715851775202268&id=103470916440360&refid=17
Re: Synagogue Clears The Air On Collapsed Church, Says It Is A Rumour by PapaNnamdi: 3:56am On Sep 13, 2014
*drinkin garri wit fried fish*

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Russia : We Warned The Americans About Islamic State / False Knowledge / God's Laws Supersedes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.