Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) (90573 Views)

Toyin Lawani's Much Younger Lover Touches Her Private Parts In Public (photo) / Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady / Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by Xano(m): 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
Be financially rich with wisdom; marry a responsible woman.
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by fireforfire: 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
abeg where anselm madubuko see dis him wife sef? angry as fine as he is , e go marry mama ekuma.
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by dynatress: 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
TrollMan: Money makes the world go round.
But the young beauties gonna say they married for Love.
who said they didn't marry for love? whether they love the men or the money one thing is sure there is love in between their marriage. cool

4 Likes

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by Aitee1: 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
chulla12: All I can think about is the vomit inducing se.x.

Stray body hair everywhere, pot bellies and droopy male behinds, saggy skin and wrinkles, chapped and jagged lips, uneven skin tone and texture. Scary old face.

How do these women do it every night? undecided

Wid a mask on their faces I guess

*dead*
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by duni04(m): 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
All about the benjamins
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
If only MONEY grew on trees, WOMEN would marry MONKEYS.

1 Like

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by duni04(m): 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
chulla12: All I can think about is the vomit inducing se.x.

Stray body hair everywhere, pot bellies and droopy male behinds, saggy skin and wrinkles, chapped and jagged lips, uneven skin tone and texture. Scary old face.

How do these women do it every night? undecided
They close their eyes and picture dollar bills, thats how they do it
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
sexfiend: Ojukwu is long dead. you lack common sense .

That's right. But his manhood lives on.

2 Likes

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by Tweetums(f): 6:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
LesbianBoy: If money grew on trees, NIGERIAN women will marry-----------

someone should complete the above sentence for me, i don forget the saying o.
e be like say na monkey.... but ur mama and sis dey among
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by adconline(m): 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
ZicOlusegun: Admission ! Admission!! Admission!!!
Accredited Universities (Republic du Benin) Admissions ongoing...Do you know that you can get your degree in 3 years and serve (NYSC) in Nigeria.

No JAMB
No Post JAMB
No strike..
No riot...

Contacts:
+22964666329 whatsApp
7F644890 BBM
zicolusegun@yahoo.com
Wayo and Sons Nigeria Limited calling for applications!

1 Like

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by adconline(m): 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
Of course , Women marry for love.. Love of Money, Men,Mrs Ask TB Joshua to give u the answer.
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by 100Cents: 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
carefreewannabe:

It'S interesting that old, poor man rarely or never have young, beautiful babes.

If these men don't mind being loved for what they have and not for who they are, then it is a fair business deal.

Prostitution re-defined.

Exactly..

Old poor men cannot attract such ladies..
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by bukatyne(f): 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
50calibre:

No I'm saying all women because if the overwhelming majority (90+%) of women fall for money, then it's ok to generalise.

Even you, come with a price tag.

Most of these men don't care if their women have guys on the side, they themselves have chics on the side. Most times, they know they no longer possess the se*xual capability to satisfy their women so they allow them to get their thrill somewhere else.

All they need is a trophy they can show off in public, a pet to flatter them with sweet words.

Lol @ I come with a price tag. I must ask my hubby how much I'm worth undecided

True at your last 2 paragraphs.

There is always an understanding. I believe the women know they must be discreet to protect the family's 'image'

Not every woman is bad though; not even 80% or 70%.

Start by changing your circle.
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by bukatyne(f): 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
100Cents:

Exactly..

Old poor men cannot attract such ladies..

What is the concord between light and darkness? grin
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by bukatyne(f): 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
lusciouslex: Most women are naturally gold diggers. In all modesty, decency and personal hygiene there's no right thinking person that would want to get down with these geriatrics who have been blimping for so many decades; of which most women they slept with are no longer alive. How can a young woman abandon ice cream, short bread biscuit and so many other cool sugar based stuffs for bitter leaf soup simply because of her husband's age and health? How about public gatherings: always giving people the impression that you came with your dad? Young people do have grey hairs on their head as well as old folks but when it is found on the eye lashes, chest, hands and c.o.c.k please flee from such person because he is tagged RED: Retired and Extremely Dangerous. Imagining how a 7oyrs old man will have need to put on his lenses to help locate his young wife's holes and I also wonder how ugly and crooked a grey haired black shaft will look like. LMAO!

This poster don vex grin
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by tpia1: 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
lusciouslex: Most women are naturally gold diggers. In all modesty, decency and personal hygiene there's no right thinking person that would want to get down with these geriatrics who have been blimping for so many decades; of which most women they slept with are no longer alive. How can a young woman abandon ice cream, short bread biscuit and so many other cool sugar based stuffs for bitter leaf soup simply because of her husband's age and health? How about public gatherings: always giving people the impression that you came with your dad? Young people do have grey hairs on their head as well as old folks but when it is found on the eye lashes, chest, hands and c.o.c.k please flee from such person because he is tagged RED: Retired and Extremely Dangerous. Imagining how a 7oyrs old man will have need to put on his lenses to help locate his young wife's holes and I also wonder how ugly and crooked a grey haired black shaft will look like. LMAO!

see gobe.

obviously, you never read the lion and the jewel.

shocked
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by louiskay(m): 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
grin #money can make a girl deny her parents# grin. Girls are confused creatures............... They all behave childish irrespective of their age .............platonic love now sail with MONEY.

. Omen lest I forget I need #YENOM# frm the bk pls read
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by tpia1: 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
anyway!

lord have mercy, come quickly Lord Jesus.
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by adorable29(f): 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
rattlesnake: undecided

Women
Shameless since

Yr 1389

As usual! Na only the women shameless. You forget about the naughty old men who abandoned their first loyal wives (a woman) who probably married them as poor men to hunt their daughter's age to marry.

They are heros abi?

Men; biased since 0001.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by prettiest1(f): 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
rattlesnake: undecided

Women
Shameless since

Yr 1389
And men shameful? Please leave women oo afterall they are happy.
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
Where are their parents ?
Btw does anyone know their family background prior catching the big fish? I guess they probably target young girls from really poor family or the ones with no more family

Jisos 72 vs 26! embarassed lipsrsealed
That's gross
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
adorable29:

As usual! Na only the women shameless. You forget about the naughty old men who abandoned their first loyal wives (a woman) who probably married them as poor men to haunt their daughter's age to marry.

They are heros abi?

Men; biased since 0001.

Stop mixing things , furthermore, women always have the last word, if you women said no they would not hook up with u. Period

1 Like

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by adorable29(f): 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Stop mixing things , furthermore, women always have the last word, if you women said no they would not hook up with u. Period

So am mixing things cos I said the old men are not angels themselves. Hmmmm.

People (including/especially men) do much worse for money. Show me the person wey no like money?

The women married them for money. The men married them for sex. Whatever the reason *sips Kermit's Lipton*............ my own be say " If you call the women "shameless" then don't forget to include the old men. Period!"

1 Like

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by gfullmoon(m): 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
2 Pac got this to say...
Money bring bitches
Bitches bring love

It's really difficult nowadays if not impossible to differentiate Love from Money.

Can you carry fine boy cook? Impossible!
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Where are their parents ?
Btw does anyone know their family background prior catching the big fish? I guess they probably target young girls from really poor family or the ones with no more family

Jisos 72 vs 26! embarassed lipsrsealed
That's gross
bianca ojukwu's father , CC Onoh was a governor b4 they hooked up
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
lalasticlala: bianca ojukwu's father , CC Onoh was a governor b4 they hooked up

And the parents were ok with it?
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
adorable29:

So am mixing things cos I said the old men are not angels themselves. Hmmmm.

People (including/especially men) do much worse for money. Show me the person wey no like money?

The women married them for money. The men married them for sex. Whatever the reason *sips Kermit's Lipton*............ my own be say " If you call the women "shameless" then don't forget to include the old men. Period!"

You sound very biased
Anyway whatever rocks your boat sha
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by elari(m): 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
Can this be love? I think yes but majority are for the cash. Something tells me most of this women have been unfaithful to their husbands at one point or another, while some have been constantly unfaithful. How can a sesually active woman in her early thirties be satisfied by a baba of over 70 years. SugarBoys everywhere
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by adorable29(f): 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

You sound like a small boy. Why not ask Google?
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
adorable29:

You sound like a small boy. Why not ask Google?
Something wrong with being a small boy? Run girls
Was my question directed to u
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

NOOO. they were totally against it. she waz d most beautiful girl in nigeria then, . ironically, d man waz her dads friend. she married hm against their wil but years later her parents gav ha their blesings. her own is d most unique amongs al d women enlisted here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mortuary Attendant Sexually Assaults Ebony Reigns Corpse, Caught On Video / Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) / Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.