Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,939 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) (91399 Views)

Toyin Lawani's Much Younger Lover Touches Her Private Parts In Public (photo) / Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady / Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by lusciouslex: 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
bukatyne:

Lol!

But sincerely, most of these ladies are not decent so what really are the young men crying about?

It takes a kind of greed to do this and decent girls do not have it.

See these ones as 'eran agba' (Meat/feast of elders)
If you say so...but it should be noted that a boy dreams what a man does. The 'man' will eventually grow old and the 'boy' will MAN UP!!! That's what TIME does. Lex says so
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by lusciouslex: 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ademolapaul: grin grin ;DWicked!!!!
That's the truth. These whores ain't loyal and that's how they help spread S.T.Ds because they will always be in need of a young stud that can satisfy their soul. Why give a bitch your heart when she rather have a purse? Wizzy F. F. Said so.
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by t2luv1: 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
Happywoman: Disgusting is the word. I pictured these fellas nak€d and Eminem's "Puke " came to my mind.
grin

And what showed up in your imaginary picture. Never question anyone motives unless you have actually walked in their shoes. I know that money is not the most important thing in life, but I can assure you it is way ahead of whatever s*it that is second place. Just my personal opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by tpia1: 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
lusciouslex: i will go to HELL with the cock and bull story, all I give a Zap!

and why are you crying over other people's matter?
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by tpia1: 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
duni04:
They close their eyes and picture dollar bills, thats how they do it

or buy the t shirt:

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by duni04(m): 10:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
tpia1:

or buy the t shirt:

Lol abi
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by Dipville(m): 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
Mehn.....Nija gals and money......most of them hve young dudes helpin'em out....
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by hensben(m): 11:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
edymonte: Dr Soleye & Nike: 1st pic

Dr: sweety come on let's walk fast hand in hand so that they will know u r mine.

Nike: baby, am coming na, just b going am following u at d back.
geez!!! mehn gold diggers full this country oo..see wetin fear of poverty and laziness cause for this young lady body...smh
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by esn1(f): 11:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
lanicky:

Lol....exercise some patience dear...very soon *people 'll see me & u with our handsome, rich & God fearing husbands on newspapers nd latest magazines* smiley

Amen, and me too

1 Like

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by hensben(m): 11:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
bukatyne:

This poster don vex grin
I dey vex for real angry
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by hensben(m): 11:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
adorable29:

As usual! Na only the women shameless. You forget about the naughty old men who abandoned their first loyal wives (a woman) who probably married them as poor men to haunt their daughter's age to marry.

They are heros abi?

Men; biased since 0001.
why cant the ladies say no to these old cargoes..abeg i dey vex *sip alomo*
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by hensben(m): 12:02am On Sep 15, 2014
adorable29:

So am mixing things cos I said the old men are not angels themselves. Hmmmm.

People (including/especially men) do much worse for money. Show me the person wey no like money?

The women married them for money. The men married them for sex. Whatever the reason *sips Kermit's Lipton*............ my own be say " If you call the women "shameless" then don't forget to include the old men. Period!"
so the old cargoes put gun for their head...ah beg i dey vex *sip alomo*
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by hensben(m): 12:15am On Sep 15, 2014
InvertedHammer: \

You go fear marriage

/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1700256_20140913085804_jpeg3a106f3da4c6e64d5c4c3450249552bb
kai! see this young fine gurl with my grand fathers age...just tell me, how can men take women serious in this part of the world with this show of shame...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by Kunbee: 3:10am On Sep 15, 2014
lusciouslex: My dear, I've seen a lot. It hurts me whenever I see what was kept for young men being consumed by their senior colleagues all because of greed.

Lmao

bukatyne:
@ bolded: on point!
I mean if it money they want, are there no rich men who are young? undecided

There is money and there is MONEY. Besides those rich young guys may be arrogant

@op I still won't believe Bianca wasn't charmed to marry Ojukwu.
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by hopilo: 7:08am On Sep 15, 2014
chulla12: All I can think about is the vomit inducing se.x.

Stray body hair everywhere, pot bellies and droopy male behinds, saggy skin and wrinkles, chapped and jagged lips, uneven skin tone and texture. Scary old face.

How do these women do it every night? undecided
Most endure the horror of the night and in the day they get the real sex with their jikolo boys in town.
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by Enasco1(m): 8:24am On Sep 15, 2014
lalasticlala: The Okoyas
Na wa 4 dx Man ooo, let b frank n sincere, 99% of women gettin married 2 men who re 15yrs older than them, do dat cos of MONEY and NOT LOVE!!! I knw some ladies will counter dx statement bt dat x d truth, if Not, Dix younger ladies y did they not marry POOR OLD MEN!!!!
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by lusciouslex: 8:59am On Sep 15, 2014
tpia1:

Cut the crab bi**h. As candid as your opinion/mind is, please keep it in your pants. cool
tpia1:

Cut the crab bi**h. As candid as your opinion/mind is, please keep it in your pants.
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by drealaz24(m): 10:01am On Sep 15, 2014
this explains y we have sugar mummys. they gat d money to entice young energetic sex loving males to do the needful that cannot be done perfectly by this fuckingly rich old looking nigga.
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by kassyme(f): 10:29am On Sep 15, 2014
bigiyaro: First u get the money, then u grab the power, then u get all the PU_SS_Y. That's all folks.
U're rilly smetin else
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by lanicky(f): 11:06am On Sep 15, 2014
esn1:

Amen, and me too

Lol
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by esn1(f): 11:16am On Sep 15, 2014
lanicky:

Lol....exercise some patience dear...very soon *people 'll see me & u with our handsome, rich & God fearing husbands on newspapers nd latest magazines* smiley
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by gloryaminebiren: 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
i pray make all dis b true love o undecidedi pray make all dis b true love o
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by WINDSOW(m): 9:25am On Sep 19, 2014
daveP: Chai Tinubu and those eyes sef. I wonder how Remi pecks dis Jagaban abi na BAT. All the beauty queens on short men, goodlooking with pockets alone. Ene 's own still best out of all of the list.

That Alaafin own. Chai

OWOLONSORO!!!!
U A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ wicked.‎​=))•´¨) 
¸.•´ ¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.• =)) нaнaнaнaнa! Tinubu eyes be like General OverSEEar!!!
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by daveP(m): 12:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
WINDSOW: U A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ wicked.‎​=))•´¨) 
¸.•´ ¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.• =)) нaнaнaнaнa! Tinubu eyes be like General OverSEEar!!!
u even call am general overseer too? Lmao. He cant even be seconded by arinze!
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by damilola231(f): 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
lalasticlala: hey! u mean am? na so e don reach? and u go tel urself if u no get enough MB say u no go open d thread. lol. but dont b 2 sure next time o. lol
Ur threads are always informative and entertaining, so I just knew it'll be your thread even b4 opening it smiley
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
damilola231:
Ur threads are always informative and entertaining, so I just knew it'll be your thread even b4 opening it smiley

thanks dear
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by damilola231(f): 7:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
lalasticlala:

thanks dear
Uw
Re: Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) by nodullin(m): 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
esn1:

Amen, and me too

Amen o0o0o0!!! & me too!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama / MBGA Queen Janfrancis Uzoma Hosted In Abuja, Releases Stunning Photoshoots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.