Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming (42646 Views)

Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) / Give Way Oprah: Nigerian Oil Tycoon Alakija, Becomes Richest Black Woman / PHOTOS: See How The World's Richest Man And His Family Spend Their Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by Clone2020(m): 9:50am On Sep 13, 2014
There's something ethically wrong about this.... Kinda like how stem cell research is very controversial

3 Likes

Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by princesa(f): 9:51am On Sep 13, 2014
bioda:
.....may be the movie, "Delivery Man(2013)"....

right on point dude wink
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by Ishilove: 9:52am On Sep 13, 2014
irokoteam5: Cheyenne| 36-year old James McIntyre from Wyoming, is certainly an unusual kind of success story. Born with a rare combination of chromosomal disorders, his sperm has a 99.86% chance of generating boys, a specificity which has allowed him to make a fortune on the international semen market. His motto: “It’s a boy, or you get your money back!”

The young and ambitious entrepreneur from Cheyenne, has already opened his own sperm bank named McIntyre Fertility Bank. The facility claims to have already dispatched samples of Mr. McIntyre’s sperm in over 110 different countries over the last four years, suggesting that the concept gender selection for children could be more universal than what most people think. The satisfaction rate is exceptional amongst customers, as only two of the tens of thousands of children born from the sperm samples happened to be girls, leading to those customers being entirely refunded.

READ MORE HERE.. http://www./2014/09/professional-sperm-donor-becomes.html
Lmao!!! Hahahahahhahahahahaha!

Eyop, come and see o cheesy cheesy
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by tobnical(m): 9:52am On Sep 13, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
I don't even want to imagine that kind of scenario.
grin grin
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by Eyop: 9:54am On Sep 13, 2014
Ishilove:
Lmao!!! Hahahahahhahahahahaha!

Eyop, come and see o cheesy cheesy
I don see am tey tey na. The foolish man na father of generations upon generations.

1 Like

Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 13, 2014
pfft....my sperm strong pass

"i'ma give you twins or get your money back"
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by Ishilove: 9:55am On Sep 13, 2014
adeoladrg:

Sperm constitute of a lot of nutrients, regular losing of sperm leads to weakness of our body. It's where you have the highest number of mitochondria in the body, that's why it takes your body a number of days to recuperate after a round of sex.
Bullshit

4 Likes

Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by 2scorehigh(m): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2014
Nnaa na wa o...

So oyibo follow dey do this male child female child nansense?

Hmm...

2 Likes

Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by Izmil(m): 9:57am On Sep 13, 2014
Na wa oh
Pple lyk dis plenty 4 Edo state na
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by OmichaelO: 9:59am On Sep 13, 2014
justi4jesu:

LMAO.........His contact will cost you oh grin
It will be worth it!!

angry
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by VantagePoint: 9:59am On Sep 13, 2014
adeoladrg:

Sperm constitute of a lot of nutrients, regular losing of sperm leads to weakness of our body. It's where you have the highest number of mitochondria in the body, that's why it takes your body a number of days to recuperate after a round of sex.
How does mitochondria lost in sperm cause weakness in the body? Is the energy generated by these mitochondria used by the body or the spermatozoa?
What do you mean by the body "recuperating" after sex?
BTW, liver cells probably have more mitochondria than spermatozoa.

1 Like

Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by FrontPageLawyer(m): 10:01am On Sep 13, 2014
adeoladrg: This guy can't live long, except I didn't do my anatomy well. Going into it big time is going to cost him.

Buh think of it, he'll be the real 'father of all nations' grin God only planned that title for
Abraham grin

Edited: For those asking how, Sperm constitute of a lot of nutrients, regular
losing of sperm leads to weakness of our body.
It's where you have the highest number of
mitochondria in the body, that's why it takes your
body a number of days to recuperate after a round
of sex.

Keep your anatomy to yourself, dude is the richest man in Wyoming. Are you saying you will live longer than him in this country call Nigeria?
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by ximarro(m): 10:03am On Sep 13, 2014
Musa Musa! Da da smoke igbo.
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by experimentist: 10:03am On Sep 13, 2014
irokoteam5: Cheyenne| 36-year old James McIntyre from Wyoming, is certainly an unusual kind of success story. Born with a rare combination of chromosomal disorders, his sperm has a 99.86% chance of generating boys, a specificity which has allowed him to make a fortune on the international semen market. His motto: “It’s a boy, or you get your money back!”

The young and ambitious entrepreneur from Cheyenne, has already opened his own sperm bank named McIntyre Fertility Bank. The facility claims to have already dispatched samples of Mr. McIntyre’s sperm in over 110 different countries over the last four years, suggesting that the concept gender selection for children could be more universal than what most people think. The satisfaction rate is exceptional amongst customers, as only two of the tens of thousands of children born from the sperm samples happened to be girls, leading to those customers being entirely refunded.

pls contact the guy for me.. I want to sell one pangolo of sperm *runs off to masturbate* cry
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by OmichaelO: 10:03am On Sep 13, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
grin grin tiff.
we could be partners
and be city's richest..
angry
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by Wislet(f): 10:05am On Sep 13, 2014
THIS IS STUPIDITY. IT'S AN EARSORE.

PRODUCING CHILDREN OF THE SAME FATHER! HOW FOOLISH CAN HUMAN BEINGS GET! THiS WORLD REALLY HAS GONE TO THE DOGS. HOW IS THis APPLAUDABLE?

GOD IS TRULY ENDURING OF ALL OUR SINS. SUCH PATIENCE HE HAS AS NOT TO HAVE CONSUMED THIS WORLD WITH FIRE. WE HAVE COMMITTED ENOUGH SINS.

1 Like

Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by charlsecy(m): 10:06am On Sep 13, 2014
Starbank: i expected to see his net worth.
$337 million.
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by DaBullIT(m): 10:09am On Sep 13, 2014
ayukdaboss: I better check the potency of my sperm now. I might be able to produce twin boys shocked so I can put this Mr James out of business grin

Bros you be IBO man. I sure like 99% he he he

Just kidding , no insults intended
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by Bryan12(m): 10:10am On Sep 13, 2014
Page:hey,dude what's new?you been looking good all these while..... Dylion:thanks brother.bis's getting more intresting. Page:wah.....yu do? Dylion:I donate my sperm....for a living

1 Like

Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by adeoladrg(m): 10:10am On Sep 13, 2014
VantagePoint:
How does mitochondria lost in sperm cause weakness in the body? Is the energy generated by these mitochondria used by the body or the spermatozoa?
What do you mean by the body "recuperating" after sex?
BTW, liver cells probably have more mitochondria than spermatozoa.

But you admit it has some appreciable number of mitochondria you don't want to shed.
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by ayukdaboss(m): 10:12am On Sep 13, 2014
DaBullIT:

Bros you be IBO man. I sure like 99% he he he

Just kidding , no insults intended
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by DaBullIT(m): 10:13am On Sep 13, 2014
kilokeys: make d guy dey expose im identity o

i tot sperm donors were anonymous.

what if his supposed kids in the nearest future claims his wealth thru some new paternity laws?

if na im donate conji. to my mama and my mama no get money.. i go find my papa o..

DNA no dey LIE!

I am sure that there'll be a waiver in the contracts that exempts the donor from any paternal responsibilities
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by CyberEBOLA(m): 10:14am On Sep 13, 2014
singlefade25: Na wa o. I am so happy. This is a good saturday
you look like avatar.
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by DaBullIT(m): 10:16am On Sep 13, 2014
Eyop: The world is truly coming to an end embarassed

Bros. The world ended already , You didn't get the memo ?
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by okzcorp: 10:18am On Sep 13, 2014
2scorehigh: Nnaa na wa o...

So oyibo follow dey do this male child female child nansense?

Hmm...

Its not NONSENSE oooo, when u get in such situation, you will understand.
It bothers women at times more than the men.
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by born2boink(m): 10:29am On Sep 13, 2014
I have wasted my sperm in ashawo condoms. Walahi, nigerian is a bad country, I would at least be multi millionaire now
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by okzcorp: 10:29am On Sep 13, 2014
Wislet: THIS IS STUPIDITY. IT'S AN EARSORE.

PRODUCING CHILDREN OF THE SAME FATHER! HOW FOOLISH CAN HUMAN BEINGS GET! THiS WORLD REALLY HAS GONE TO THE DOGS. HOW IS THis APPLAUDABLE?

GOD IS TRULY ENDURING OF ALL OUR SINS. SUCH PATIENCE HE HAS AS NOT TO HAVE CONSUMED THIS WORLD WITH FIRE. WE HAVE COMMITTED ENOUGH SINS.

But biblically, is the guy wrong? God commanded us to go into the world,procreate and fill the earth, did he place a limit? Did he say we should give birth to 2, 3, 10, tens of thousands? We are too quick to condemn.
I only fault the artificial process involved in procreating, buh nevertheless there was still no vivd standard as to how we should procreate.
*Correct me though if there is a biblical standard as to how many babies we should have*
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by collins011(m): 10:31am On Sep 13, 2014
korel9: Sperm donor or sperm salesman? undecided

it seems you ain't getting it. dude sales sperm for a living and he ain't into charity at all
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by felifeli: 10:35am On Sep 13, 2014

Mast.urbation pays.... big time grin grin
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by Skillz02(m): 10:35am On Sep 13, 2014
Unbelievable
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by Revolva(m): 10:36am On Sep 13, 2014
kai na i dey waste my own on these lagos bi.tches.......i for don rich by now donating.....boy omo the man na lucky bastard oooo....even p starz sef dey get paid .. lex steele n peter north damm....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uriel, Bassey & Kemen Visit Ateke Tom (Photos) / Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Twerking Skills / #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.