Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming (42635 Views)

Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) / Give Way Oprah: Nigerian Oil Tycoon Alakija, Becomes Richest Black Woman / PHOTOS: See How The World's Richest Man And His Family Spend Their Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by Gepheral: 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
OmichaelO: What a lucrative man

who has this man's number! I need to contact him.

we need to talk about Nigeria branch!!

angry

O.Michael.O from former G.Lodger?
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by mykindofperfect(f): 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
This dude just reminded me of Vince Vaughn in Delivery man grin

1 Like

Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by melifew213(m): 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dis man's hustle makes more sense than selling kidney.
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by OmichaelO: 9:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
Gepheral:

O.Michael.O from former G.Lodger?
WA SERE!! O DAYUN MO!!

HOW is you!!
grin
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by drhappy(m): 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
This thread brings to the fore lies that had been peddled in the past about paramedics undergoing the same depth of courses as doctors in the universities.A good grasp of anatomy should let us know that the number of sperm cells produced per one ejaculation ranges from between 200-300millions out of which only ONE cell(champion) fertilizes the egg.The remaining millions are then destroyed due to their ultrashort life span.
In vitro fertility procedures encompass sperm collection and isolation of viable spermatozoa which are then stored in the sperm bank. You can therefore get thousands of male producing cells from one ejaculation.The bottom line is that it is not as if the donor must release sperm everyday or for every recipient.The theory of malnourishment therefore is not valid here.

1 Like

Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by charlsecy(m): 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
Do you trust the news?

&&&&&&

Although the possibility of the man, if he exists, hitting fortunes from such sperm donation is not nil, certain parts of the news are questionable.

According to Forbes, the richest woman in Wyoming is Mrs. Christy Walton, worth an estimated $34 billion. Mr. Forrest Mars, Jr, another billionaire living in Wyoming, is worth about $22 billion.

But this news says James McIntyre, the sperm donor, is worth $337 million, and yet states he is the richest man in Wyoming. This can't be true.
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by Gepheral: 11:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
OmichaelO: WA SERE!! O DAYUN MO!!

HOW is you!!
grin

Me is Good

How

abt

you?
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by OmichaelO: 2:15am On Sep 14, 2014
Gepheral:

Me is Good

How

abt

you?
I'm bless man..

good to have you here
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by slament: 2:51am On Sep 14, 2014
With the rate of Instragram Madness and the world of selfies..
This Crazy Guy Runs Into Outback Tornado to Just Take Selfie.
This Happened in Australia.....
What are your Thoughts

Video Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFkQ-rhfrHg

Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by Ander09(m): 3:11am On Sep 14, 2014
I dey tell u bro.. I wan laf die

1 Like

Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by keenn: 8:11am On Sep 14, 2014
drhappy: This thread brings to the fore lies that had been peddled in the past about paramedics undergoing the same depth of courses as doctors in the universities.A good grasp of anatomy should let us know that the number of sperm cells produced per one ejaculation ranges from between 200-300millions out of which only ONE cell(champion) fertilizes the egg.The remaining millions are then destroyed due to their ultrashort life span.
In vitro fertility procedures encompass sperm collection and isolation of viable spermatozoa which are then stored in the sperm bank. You can therefore get thousands of male producing cells from one ejaculation.The bottom line is that it is not as if the donor must release sperm everyday or for every recipient.The theory of malnourishment therefore is not valid here.

I do not think a disparity should exist btwn paramedics and docs because, they both complement and are dependent to one another. what I do expect is accurate dispense of information irrespective of grade and course of study. I do not accept the negation of malnourshion as it concrns spermatogenesis. Even if just one e/jacu/late is needed to bring about thousands of baby, u do not expect a marasmus looking fellow or a severe sufferer of vit E to produce a potent sperms (even if only one e/jacu/late is needed)
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by rman: 8:34am On Sep 14, 2014
drhappy: This thread brings to the fore lies that had been peddled in the past about paramedics undergoing the same depth of courses as doctors in the universities.A good grasp of anatomy should let us know that the number of sperm cells produced per one ejaculation ranges from between 200-300millions out of which only ONE cell(champion) fertilizes the egg.The remaining millions are then destroyed due to their ultrashort life span.

At last, someone that gets it.
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by charlsecy(m): 10:07am On Sep 14, 2014
Mentions of the name James McIntyre on Forbes website identify two McIntyres. One is a member of board of directors and also a director at Inspire Pharmaceuticals Inc. The other McIntyre is a director and co-chief executive officer at Sentry.

The sperm news identifies James McIntyre as 36-year old and from Wyoming state, US. But on Forbes website, the name James McIntyre never appears on any rich list of "31 Under 40." In fact, the name never appears on any rich list category.

The news says James has opened a fertility centre in Cheyenne named McIntyre Fertility Bank. A search on the name doesn't provide any link to the centre's website, or is an American company said to have done business in over 110 countries unable to get a website?

Finally, the news cannot be found in any well-known blog or website.
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by pheyhi(f): 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
pabon: Awesome

u can say that again mehn
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by susanbussy(f): 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
Pretty crazy there should be a limitation to the number of sperm anybody can donate..... The long term result can be bad..... Gene is very strong and it comes with every good and bad you are made up of and the traits keep going even from generation to generation.
If this is true someone needs to stop it. The world and the coming generation already had enough of his craziness.
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by Contumely: 8:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
adeoladrg: This guy can't live long, except I didn't do my anatomy well. Going into it big time is going to cost him.

Buh think of it, he'll be the real 'father of all nations' grin God only planned that title for Abraham grin

Edited: For those asking how, Sperm constitute of a lot of nutrients, regular
losing of sperm leads to weakness of our body.
It's where you have the highest number of
mitochondria in the body, that's why it takes your
body a number of days to recuperate after a round
of sex.
Guy this is gibberish, there is no empirical evidence to this effect.
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by drhappy(m): 11:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
@keenn: Guy, are you for real?Did you go through this thread from the very beginning instead making an assumption?Are we talking about malnourishment as a precondition for sperm donation or as a complication here?
It is only a fool that rushes in where angels even fear to tread.
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by drhappy(m): 11:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
@keenn: Guy, are you for real?Did you go through this thread from the very beginning instead making an assumption?Are we talking about malnourishment as a precondition for sperm donation or as a complication here?
Hope you are aware that it is only a fool that rushes in where angels even fear to tread.
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by Kunbee: 2:38am On Sep 15, 2014
They need to tell us what kind of chromosomal disorder he has

Interesting article
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by drhappy(m): 3:56am On Sep 15, 2014
Chromosomal disorder?There is no disorder in this guy.The big thing about this dude is simply the male producing (Y) Xsome dominating the female producing(X) one.Hence,the propensity for male offsprings.Remember two of the results were females.Just the same way a tall individual is always likely to sire tall children.
Am 6ft 2" and my kids are already manifesting signs of becoming six-footers in the nearest future. Same way I expect most of Gen.Babangida's children to be light skinned.Does it means I have a Xsomal abnormality for giving birth to tall people?No.
Note that the key words here are 'always likely' and 'most' because you can never say never in medicine.
Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by drhappy(m): 4:10am On Sep 15, 2014
Chromosomal disorder?There is no disorder in this guy.The big thing about this dude is simply the male producing (Y) Xsome dominating the female producing(X) one.Hence,the propensity for male offsprings.Remember two of the results were females.Just the same way a tall individual is always likely to sire tall children.
Am 6ft 2" and my kids are already manifesting signs of becoming six-footers in the nearest future. Same way I expect most of Gen.Babangida's children to be light skinned. Does it means I have a Xsomal abnormality for giving birth to tall people?No.
Note that the key words here are 'always likely' and 'most'
because you can never say never in medicine.

1 Like

Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by beewhy009(m): 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
U guys r just lazy, when I av started my own branch in Nigeria already... To contact me, like Swift Entertainment on facebook...

1 Like

Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by bigtt76(f): 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
Father to millions grin

1 Like

Re: Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming by tpia2005: 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
exactly how rich is he, the op didnt say.

thousandnaire, millionaire or billionaire?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Twerking Skills / Heathrow Airport Tweets About Burna Boy's Arrival In The UK See What Happened / Tuface & Annie Idibia Spotted At A Party Last Night: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.