Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

REVIEW: Nairaland Mobile App For Blackberry And Andriod Users. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / REVIEW: Nairaland Mobile App For Blackberry And Andriod Users. (1623 Views)

MTN BIS On PC And Andriod Not Working ,see The Best Alternative / How To Browse Unlimitedly On Both Andriod,blackberry And Java Fones For A Month. / Hot Andriod Usefull/reset Codes [important For Andriod Users] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVIEW: Nairaland Mobile App For Blackberry And Andriod Users. by Galads(m): 9:10am On Sep 13, 2014
I opened nairaland site lastnite and saw a link to download app for blackberry. Really disappointed when it only alerts me on when a post makes front page.bb and Andriod users, what are your experience for me, its a no star.
Re: REVIEW: Nairaland Mobile App For Blackberry And Andriod Users. by constance500: 9:53am On Sep 13, 2014
Galads: I opened nairaland site lastnite and saw a link to download app for blackberry. Really disappointed when it only alerts me on when a post makes front page.bb and Andriod users, what are your experience for me, its a no star.

Yes.. Rating is 0.. I expected it to b an app on its own . It's just meant to notify when threads hit fp.. Smh in slow motion cry
Re: REVIEW: Nairaland Mobile App For Blackberry And Andriod Users. by Galads(m): 10:02am On Sep 13, 2014
constance500:

Yes.. Rating is 0.. I expected it to b an app on its own . It's just meant to notify when threads hit fp.. Smh in slow motion cry
seriously the app is of no use to blackberry users. What about the andriod users, let's hear your view and how the app works.
Re: REVIEW: Nairaland Mobile App For Blackberry And Andriod Users. by constance500: 10:05am On Sep 13, 2014
Galads: seriously the app is of no use to blackberry users. What about the andriod users, let's hear your view and how the app works.

I'm an Android user.. That's my opinion on it
Re: REVIEW: Nairaland Mobile App For Blackberry And Andriod Users. by Galads(m): 10:13am On Sep 13, 2014
constance500:

I'm an Android user.. That's my opinion on it
rubbish app then. And the rating on appworld is 4stars. Who are they deceiving? Deris God o
Re: REVIEW: Nairaland Mobile App For Blackberry And Andriod Users. by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 13, 2014
Downloadn it is more or less like a waste of time cos it opens in d local browser..Rating it -0.1 grin hope I was fair enough cry
Re: REVIEW: Nairaland Mobile App For Blackberry And Andriod Users. by Galads(m): 10:59am On Sep 13, 2014
Sexipea: Downloadn it is more or less like a waste of time cos it opens in d local browser..Rating it -0.1 grin hope I was fair enough cry
are you sure that .1 is from your heart? cheesy you can take it back and keep it for beta review.
Re: REVIEW: Nairaland Mobile App For Blackberry And Andriod Users. by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 13, 2014
Galads: are you sure that .1 is from your heart? cheesy you can take it back and keep it for beta review.
No, I won't take it baq tongue
Re: REVIEW: Nairaland Mobile App For Blackberry And Andriod Users. by Galads(m): 11:38am On Sep 13, 2014
Sexipea: No, I won't take it baq tongue
are you sure your not inlove wit seun? Dat guy is married o. grin
Re: REVIEW: Nairaland Mobile App For Blackberry And Andriod Users. by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 13, 2014
Galads: are you sure your not inlove wit seun? Dat guy is married o. grin
watchu saying huh shocked We were talkn bout d rating bt here u go! U went off-hook tongue
Re: REVIEW: Nairaland Mobile App For Blackberry And Andriod Users. by Galads(m): 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
Sexipea: watchu saying huh shocked We were talkn bout d rating bt here u go! U went off-hook tongue
lol, not off- hook, cos you might rate it biasly cos of what u feel for d owner. U get my point winkdoesn't deserve even a zero rating. Just killing my ba3 with all their frnt page messages cry
Re: REVIEW: Nairaland Mobile App For Blackberry And Andriod Users. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
Galads: lol, not off- hook, cos you might rate it biasly cos of what u feel for d owner. U get my point winkdoesn't deserve even a zero rating. Just killing my ba3 with all their frnt page messages cry
it took me just six seconds to delete mine cool
Re: REVIEW: Nairaland Mobile App For Blackberry And Andriod Users. by Galads(m): 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
Sexipea: it took me just six seconds to delete mine cool
just woke up to see 8message alert. Am I suppose to follow all the messages on front page? Chei, deris God o #deletingmoodactivated
Re: REVIEW: Nairaland Mobile App For Blackberry And Andriod Users. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
Galads: just woke up to see 8message alert. Am I suppose to follow all the messages on front page? Chei, deris God o #deletingmoodactivated
owk cool

(1) (Reply)

Complete Steps On How To Flash All Android Phones 2020 New Edition / How To Subscribe To Airtel 4.5GB Data For #1000 / Who Has The Mtn Ng Configuration For India Web Proxy V3.2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.