Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

How To Browse Unlimitedly On Both Andriod,blackberry And Java Fones For A Month. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Browse Unlimitedly On Both Andriod,blackberry And Java Fones For A Month. (902 Views)

Download Unlimitedly On Your Etisalat Sim Using Openvpn Connect Rebranded / Blackberry And Boeing Working On Self-destructing Black Phone / REVIEW: Nairaland Mobile App For Blackberry And Andriod Users. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Browse Unlimitedly On Both Andriod,blackberry And Java Fones For A Month. by shedbobby: 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hello. Good day nairalanders... How was ur day!! My been grate.. Thank God sha.. Anyway lemme go straight to the point.. Here comes the latest Mtn unlimited free browsing for A month which are working perfectly on my Andriod and Blackberry with just #200naira To Activate the Cheat... If you guys notice Airtel as been browsing free since yesterday with #0.00naira because some guys cracked der network, so as mtn since morning.. But just that the MTN own you need to recharge #200 to do it... To Activate your Mtn line for Free Browsing With #200 just for A month on Andriod and Blackberry Kindly call 08102100740 to Negotiate The Price... Thanks Love U all..
Re: How To Browse Unlimitedly On Both Andriod,blackberry And Java Fones For A Month. by elblaze(m): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
u can't see me

(1) (Reply)

Lagos To Provide Wi-fi To Residents And Boost E-governance / Setup For Twitter Account Registration Www.twitter.com / 10 Greatest Scientists Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.