Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,722 members, 7,805,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

* - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / * (5983 Views)

Tell Us The Best Places To Live In Nigeria And Why / Describe Your First Trip By Air / Funny Experiences On Your First Trip To Naija After Being Abroad For A While (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

* by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 13, 2014

1 Like

Re: * by TRADELYN: 10:49am On Sep 13, 2014
The best place to visit is Aso Rock...

Trust me, your life will never remain the same thereafter grin grin grin

Let me know if you're interested shocked

#VGC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: * by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 13, 2014
Try and visit sambasa forest. I promise you it will be an unforgettable experience.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: * by koife(m): 10:52am On Sep 13, 2014
OBIORAA: Try and visit sambasa forest. I promise you it will be an unforgettable experience.
Dude you beat me to it...walaihi u no go porget am por hurry! grin
OBIORAA: Try and visit sambasa forest. I promise you it will be an unforgettable experience.
Dude you beat me to it...walaihi u no go porget am por hurry!
Re: * by Raiders: 10:57am On Sep 13, 2014
Bama town, Borno State.
Re: * by Waspy(m): 11:05am On Sep 13, 2014
Raiders: Bama town, Borno State.
Brain up kids angry angry angry

@ Op....almost all states in Naija have nice places to visit. I recommend Lagos( Island tho) Port Harcourt, Calabar, and Abuja

6 Likes

Re: * by Raiders: 11:08am On Sep 13, 2014
Waspy: Brain up kids angry angry angry

@ Op....almost all states in Naija have nice places to visit. I recommend Lagos( Island tho) Port Harcourt, Calabar, and Abuja
Is Abuja really safe? There have been many bomb blast in Abuja this year. Lagos and PH has Ebola.. I will not advice any of my relatives abroad to visit Nigeria unless for an emergency . The OP should remain in her country or visit Nigeria at her own risk.

1 Like

Re: * by MisterLongman(m): 11:12am On Sep 13, 2014
Raiders: Is Abuja really safe? There have been many bomb blast in Abuja this year. Lagos and PH has Ebola.. I will not advice any of my relatives abroad to visit Nigeria unless for an emergency . The OP should remain in her country or visit Nigeria at her own risk.
This dude is on point

3 Likes

Re: * by MisterLongman(m): 11:14am On Sep 13, 2014
This is not the best time to visit Nigeria because the country is almost at its breaking point..... Try and wait till after 2015 general elections before embarking on the journey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: * by zoeee(f): 11:15am On Sep 13, 2014
Lagos first, den calabar or enugu
Re: * by 9iceboi(m): 11:16am On Sep 13, 2014
Raiders: Is Abuja really safe? There have been many bomb blast in Abuja this year. Lagos and PH has Ebola.. I will not advice any of my relatives abroad to visit Nigeria unless for an emergency . The OP should remain in her country or visit Nigeria at her own risk.

I dnt blame u, I blame that ur radio that misinforms u... Mtcheeew...

4 Likes

Re: * by koife(m): 11:19am On Sep 13, 2014
MisterLongman: This is not the best time to visit Nigeria because the country is almost at its breaking point..... Try and wait till after 2015 general elections before embarking on the journey
Will you pls stp dis propaganda...nja I very safe!...

2 Likes

Re: * by Raiders: 11:23am On Sep 13, 2014
koife:
how is Nigeria safe? Go and tell Nigerians living in Borno, Adamawa and other neighbouring states that Nigeria is safe.

1 Like

Re: * by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 13, 2014
Those of u saying she shudnt visit naija, we wey dey here we don die, for liberia people r dying of ebola does it make d citizens disown dier country? Abeg make una park joor
@OP come to ur country, ur modaland nothing dey happen, pm me wen u r around I go carry u enter everywere for lagos

3 Likes

Re: * by Mutuwa(m): 11:24am On Sep 13, 2014
Arcasie: My mom is nigerian and we are both coming to visit along with some foreign friends early next year. It will be my first time and her umpteenth time smiley ... hoping some of you could give me a few travelling tips when coming to nigeria and the best places to visit while im there to make my trip more entertaining and worthwhile. thank you

Hola when in abuja lemme take u around.. smiley
Re: * by Mutuwa(m): 11:25am On Sep 13, 2014
Arcasie: My mom is nigerian and we are both coming to visit along with some foreign friends early next year. It will be my first time and her umpteenth time smiley ... hoping some of you could give me a few travelling tips when coming to nigeria and the best places to visit while im there to make my trip more entertaining and worthwhile. thank you

Hola when in abj lemme take u around.. smiley
Re: * by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 13, 2014
thanks for the advise ....but I read on a nigerian website that there is no single case of ebola in nigeria right now ....is this true?

and mom said the bomb blasts are only in the north so we would most probably be touring just the southetn part of the country precisely lagos
Re: * by chemystery: 11:30am On Sep 13, 2014
where are you coming from you didn't indicate. For that will determine where i will ask you to visit. If you are coming from Liberia...you know na....we go just quarantine you sharp-sharp. By the way, don't mind me but just tell us where you are coming from cos from your flow, i noticed you avoided disclosing much info. Thanks

1 Like

Re: * by ochon: 11:31am On Sep 13, 2014
Raiders: Bama town, Borno State.

OP, if you visit any of these places, your fate will be worst than the kinapped Chibok girls.

1 Like

Re: * by kalu01(m): 11:43am On Sep 13, 2014
visit Lagos for your unforgettable experience. ''winks''
Re: * by Rexnegro(m): 11:53am On Sep 13, 2014
@Op don't mind all these guys...on a more serious note..I would advise u visit cross river state esp Calabar n obudu..go enjoy yourself with ur friends if u gat the cash to...trust me u will feel the essence of nature when u re at obudu den for ur nice time chill with ur friends in Calabar..I been dia myself so I no wat am saying ... Goodluck

1 Like

Re: * by blackpanther25(m): 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
Which part of Nigeria is your mom from if you don't mind me asking and where is your dad from?
Re: * by MisterLongman(m): 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
koife:

Re: * by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
chemystery: where are you coming from you didn't indicate. For that will determine where i will ask you to visit. If you are coming from Liberia...you know na....we go just quarantine you sharp-sharp. By the way, don't mind me but just tell us where you are coming from cos from your flow, i noticed you avoided disclosing much info. Thanks
we live in the states
Re: * by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
blackpanther25: Which part of Nigeria is your mom from if you don't mind me asking and where is your dad from?
my mom is yoruba and my dad is ashanti but we live in the states

1 Like

Re: * by chemystery: 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
Arcasie:
we live in the states
which state?
Re: * by Kelly32: 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
To find great tourist destinations in Nigeria, you can visit www.tourism.ng. I guess you should be able to get facts and details about places of interest from that site. I also however strongly advice that you consult with your mother's relatives, who live in Nigeria to further cross reference tourist sites and facts you've obtained and to further inform you of local sites to visit. Have fun while you visit
Re: * by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
chemystery: which state?
connecticut ....ws hopin I wudnt hv to reveal too much personal infomation ....just need to noe a few recommended places to visit with the friends im bringing
Re: * by WIZGUY69(m): 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
Arcasie:
connecticut ....ws hopin I wudnt hv to reveal too much personal infomation ....just need to noe a few recommended places to visit with the friends im bringing
Come and Visit me.
shocked

1 Like

Re: * by oothoney: 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
I suppose since your Mum has been visiting quite a lot, she would know where to take you guys or probably have friends/relatives here that would make you guys stay worthwhile...Lagos would likely be your first call..you can take a trip to surrounding states like oyo,ogun and ondo and if you can...visit abuja as well( that's if you know someone there)

Where to visit?depends on what you like or what you are expecting?
Re: * by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
Kelly32: To find great tourist destinations in Nigeria, you can visit www.tourism.ng. I guess you should be able to get facts and details about places of interest from that site. I also however strongly advice that you consult with your mother's relatives, who live in Nigeria to further cross reference tourist sites and facts you've obtained and to further inform you of local sites to visit. Have fun while you visit
thank you . that was very helpful
Re: * by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
oothoney: I suppose since your Mum has been visiting quite a lot, she would know where to take you guys or probably have friends/relatives here that would make you guys stay worthwhile...Lagos would likely be your first call..you can take a trip to surrounding states like oyo,ogun and ondo and if you can...visit abuja as well( that's if you know someone there)

Where to visit?depends on what you like or what you are expecting?
thanks . I want to visit very cultural places. places that would help me know alot more about nigeria and its culture. also if u cud recommend a place wher I cud hv reali good nigerian food I'd be grateful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Overseas: Second-class Citizens? / ‘Roof Of Japan’, The Snowiest Road In The World (Photos) / Having A Baby In Uk Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.