Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

No 1 E-researcher Needs Money (3 To 7 Million Naira) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / No 1 E-researcher Needs Money (3 To 7 Million Naira) (635 Views)

Update 4rm Windows 7 Home Starter To 7 Ultimate Without Formatng Ur Hard Disk / About 7 Million Barrels Of Loaded Blco Available. On Tto Basis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No 1 E-researcher Needs Money (3 To 7 Million Naira) by gnachu2: 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2008
Hi all, my names are Achu Godwin, i am a young man of 28 years of age i come from cross river state here in Nigeria. i got vast knowledge about the internet. my profile include one of the first 6 nigerians to discover the car that runs on natural air www.mdi.lu(that is air we breath) also the first 2 Nigerians that discover very cheap (less than $420 in price) 4kva electricity generator that uses natural air too. currently seeking marketing partners througout Nigeria. Also into forex online trading with a potential of high and secure returns.

Can any Nigeria help me out there, first and foremost i need like #67,000 to comlete my research on generator Using air to generate electricity. After that I will require between 3 to 7 million to deploy and distribute it to the entire African countries that will need it.are you the one to help me? lets partner.
Feel free to email me. gnachu@yahoo. co. uk.
Re: No 1 E-researcher Needs Money (3 To 7 Million Naira) by 9ijaprince(m): 9:51am On Nov 01, 2008
with all these discoveries you are still looking for a paltry N67,000?
i dont believe you.
Re: No 1 E-researcher Needs Money (3 To 7 Million Naira) by gnachu2: 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2008
hi, why dont you believe me, imagine last week my phone was stolen by some thugs if you feel its a lie then call my number 08039286837 i dont have a phone now. supposing i said i know about these technology and asked foir money before i showed you you would have said it is scam. nowe that i showed you and and iu need partners you are messing me up. remember that these technology if implemented will affect Nigeria economy. The few smart people like us that have spend over 5 years to research you give us bad names.
Re: No 1 E-researcher Needs Money (3 To 7 Million Naira) by gnachu1: 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2008
and they roobbed me here at Calabar, yesterday 10,ooo naira at gun point. monies i was saving for my project you feel sorry for me then bail me out acc no: 02480020030504, name Achu godwin. they stole my money at gun point.
Re: No 1 E-researcher Needs Money (3 To 7 Million Naira) by gnachu2: 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2008

(1) (Reply)

Laptop For Sale @ Incredible Prices / 8 Internet Home Based Business That Can Make You A Millionaire In 2009! / I Am Sure You Will Love This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.