Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,901 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally (235371 Views)

Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs / How and Where to Apply Perfume to Make It Last Longer / How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by Maximus17(m): 5:08am On Dec 04, 2014
phrenoz:
All these for a big ass...hian!...I no want,I'll just wait for my kids and gravity to do their work...hian!!!!!!...if guy no like flat ass...he shoo goan die.
No na, pls ah need you fleshy,curvy and beuriful cool

1 Like

Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by Maximus17(m): 5:18am On Dec 04, 2014
Purity1:
Mine is big i wish to reduce it. Can anyone help
is that you with MJ on your deepee? If yes,i think your bombom is just okay,reducing it may cause additional probz, others are searching fr 'blessings' and u are looking fr how to discard yours, you Berra appreciate what you gat

1 Like

Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by rosebase(f): 5:19am On Dec 04, 2014
I know of squat but dont know about others. My cousin do it all d time and its paying her fine. Me I dont need it though cos I got it naturally.
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 04, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Sorry, we guys have now upgrade

We can't date you if you don't have bigger buttz...sorry
"guys" are moved by d physical appearance, "men" are moved by susbstance.
1)I would never date a "guy" talk less of one who is attracted to the size of my ass.
2)The size of the ass ends in the bedroom.
3)Most guys will be screaming "big ass" when their mothers were as flat as anything when they married their fathers.
4)when u actually strt to c d world,when u strt to think the way people of substance should think,you will realize that life is wwwwaaaayyy more than the cravings of ur dick and eyes!!!.
5)"we" is a general term,speak for urself!!!.
LADIES,YOU ARE PERFECT...BIG ASS,SMALL ASS,UNEVEN TEETH,PIMPLES,BIG and SMALL BOOBS..and don't ever let any man tell u dt u r nt.

This is to all the beautiful ladies confident enough to rock their small asses...one love.
I rest my case.

7 Likes

Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by MightyFortress: 6:57am On Dec 04, 2014
jboy73:
Ever wondered if there was a platform where you could download your favurite movie with one click?
Have you een looking for ways to download the episodes of your favourite seasonal movies like Ju mong, Merlin, Spartacus, Mara/Clara, Marima, Be careful with my Heart, Prison break and other top seasonal movies with just a single search?

continue reading»»
nice.
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 04, 2014
Maximus17:
No na, pls ah need you fleshy,curvy and beuriful cool
. I need you to get 5 degrees and become the president of America.

2 Likes

Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by emmysexxy(f): 7:25am On Dec 04, 2014
Vivly:
I will never attempt squats ever again! sad
I looked it up on YouTube, did like 15 at a go and 7 later.
For three days, I couldn't walk properly. What's worse, my room is on the second floor. Climbing stair cases became a nightmare. Thank God it's back to normal now. Goodbye squats.
lol you got me rolling on the floor my butt are so big that am willing to share with you
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 04, 2014
phrenoz:
1)I would never date a "guy" talk less of one who is attracted to the size of my ass.
3)Most guys will be screaming "big ass" when their mothers were as flat as anything when they married their fathers.
4)when u actually strt to c d world,when u strt to think the way people of substance should think,you will realize that life is wwwwaaaayyy more than the cravings of ur dick and eyes!!!.
LADIES,YOU ARE PERFECT...BIG ASS,SMALL ASS,UNEVEN TEETH,PIMPLES,BIG and SMALL BOOBS..and don't ever let any man tell u dt u r nt.

This is to all the beautiful ladies confident enough to rock their small asses...one love.
I rest my case.
I can't disagree with this post! We are all beautifully created and sexily endowed

1 Like

Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by Dolypson04(m): 7:56am On Dec 04, 2014
What's the big deal about bigger butt? Guess that increases storage for shits!

1 Like

Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by rabimlomo: 8:01am On Dec 04, 2014
Vivly:
For three days, I couldn't walk properly. What's worse, my room is on the second floor. Climbing stair cases became a nightmare. Thank God it's back to normal now. Goodbye squats.
You need to stretch after each exercise session to reduce those pains.
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by xamilola(f): 8:10am On Dec 04, 2014
EroticAngelina:
more
squart like that picture or totally down, don't think one can do that picture own for 15mints o
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 04, 2014
Vivly:
Yeah. You gat it.

Just do the squats, exercises are like that wen you start. Ur bodybisnt yet accustomed. Little squats to start with maybe 10. Then increase after a while. U are a fine girl though.
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by kristein(m): 8:22am On Dec 04, 2014
[quote author=Vivly post=28569846]
Biko Mba. grin
I'll continue when I get a room on the ground floor. cheesy Besides, since it's been long I last did it, I fear the pains might come back. That I can't take now. smiley[/quote
nna ehn! ur butt dry lyk fry pan ni o.. grin
btw,try to Bleep lyk 3days daily..wen i say Bleep 3dayz ..i mean minimum,d more u gt bleeped d more ur butt is bigger..I'm tellin u frm xperience(ask dose wey dey collect ma kondo dey'll xplain berra)...
if u nid help u can holla me wink
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by seunoni34(m): 8:38am On Dec 04, 2014
98% of guys ? what if I told you more than 65% of guys don't care about your butt size ? why do ladies like to stereotype men like this ?
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 04, 2014
tesorifashionho:
Maca root helps with thicker thighs,bum and hips.Look it up on the web. and thank me later.

Hi Tesori, can maca work for a slim person? I am slim and I don't want a situation where I'll av a slim body with big hips and butt or will the changes be all over my body?
And what happens when I stop using it after I've gotten the desired result? Hope I won't go back to a flatty yansh.
Thanks.
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by KingBish(f): 10:08am On Dec 04, 2014
I remain thankful to Oluwa for endowing me with a phat soft butt.
Nothing compares to NATURAL
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by DonaldGenes(m): 10:53am On Dec 04, 2014
phrenoz:

I rest my case.

Obviously, your words resonate with me...You have change the way I thought about the topic...iThink iWas wrong...
Thank you so much..I love you
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Obviously, your words resonate with me...You have change the way I thought about the topic...iThink iWas wrong...
Thank you so much..I love you
Awww,I love a man whoz not too proud to apologize or admit that hez wrong.
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by Maximus17(m): 5:58am On Dec 05, 2014
phrenoz:

I rest my case.
I retract my initial statement ,i think u've said it all buh it doesnt justify the fact that physical looks should be underestimated!
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by twisty20(f): 7:34am On Dec 05, 2014
pelumikorede:

Adonbelivit....
Start believing it
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by klarke(m): 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
Vivly:

Vivy, ur signature cracked me up real hard. grin
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by tesorifashionho: 7:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
Use silicone or foam pads with butt lifters .08124122446

Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by tesorifashionho: 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
Guestartiste:

Hi Tesori, can maca work for a slim person? I am slim and I don't want a situation where I'll av a slim body with big hips and butt or will the changes be all over my body?
And what happens when I stop using it after I've gotten the desired result? Hope I won't go back to a flatty yansh.
Thanks.
some people use it for weight gain too but it's more pronounced in the areas I've mentioned.N no you won't lose what you gained overnight except you fall really Ill or lose a lot of weight(which happens normally)
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by 1stLadyRobinho: 1:25am On Dec 09, 2014
Having a dark inner thigh might be disgusting to men @times even the owner of the thigh... But here comes the solution#4days action# herbal exfoliator + thigh corrector is the answer#ladies make ur hubby happy on seeing the passage to your honey pot#wink#1stlady cares# a up pin: 2BFFE36F or 07059900676 & 09027671957 to make order.

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by 1stLadyRobinho: 1:30am On Dec 09, 2014
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F

for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel, egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil, hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, sunburn eradicator, acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

Re-bc and receive heavenly blessings #‎cheers‬#
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by Youngpo413: 2:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
emmysexxy:
lol you got me rolling on the floor my butt are so big that am willing to share with you
lucky you
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by Youngpo413: 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
Dolypson04:
What's the big deal about bigger butt? Guess that increases storage for shits!
very sweet to fuccckk!
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by Youngpo413: 3:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
KingBish:
I remain thankful to Oluwa for endowing me with a phat soft butt.
Nothing compares to NATURAL
your guy dey enjoy o...
Wow you`re really endowed,that kind of fat asss coupled with "tight" pusy is heaven on earth...DAMN!
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by minatalaya: 6:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
Ok what you should know about Kim K., Beyonce and other buttstars is they always use products like the suppositories of CHEZBelette (http://www.chezbelette.com/master-collection/) to make their buttocks bigger. So they don't use artificial, but natural products, and say, the difference is really important ! cheesy
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by Minajesty: 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
Maca is the key. Search it up and thank me later. I'm still on it and the result is amaze balls grin
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by pweetiedee(m): 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
Minajesty:
Maca is the key. Search it up and thank me later. I'm still on it and the result is amaze balls grin
. Hello, which brand of maca do you use and how many capsules per day?
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by Uchwilliam(m): 5:42am On Apr 09, 2015
Fuvk a dick nd ur butt will expand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DIAMONDS// Invasion Modern Empire Hack Ios/android Apk MOD No Download / APK/ Mobile Strike Hack No Download Working Online Gold Generator / Is QE1+ A Toning And Good Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.