Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Post Your HD Games Screenshots - Gaming (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Post Your HD Games Screenshots (154573 Views)

Top 5 World War 2(WWII) Android Games[screenshots] / A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots) / List Of Third Person Shooter (TPS) HD Games For Android. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by renod(m): 1:34am On Oct 18, 2014
guys pls help I downloaded FIFA 14 frm play store and its not unlock.pls help too been playing penalty since
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by chuksp09(m): 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
renod:
guys pls help I downloaded FIFA 14 frm play store and its not unlock.pls help too been playing penalty since
if ur phone is rooted download titanium back up, go to backup/restore scrool down to fifa 14 select and hold, in the options select attach to market . Close titanium backup, on ur data open fifa14 wait for the 'unlock all' option to display an amount in dollars, after that select the option under it 'check for existing purchase' that should do it.
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by AmazingZeus(m): 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
Abeg who don pass max payne train station,where's the way everywhere seems blocked and locked,and pls does yours have physical control buttons cos mine is not visible but functioning
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by isaiah9(m): 10:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
guys please help me out, i downloaded mc5 from
mob.org both apk and data. i tried installing the
apk but it doesn't install so i downloaded another
apk with the same version (1.0.0p) installed it,
moved the extracted file to obb then launched
the game but it didn't work, when it try to verify
it will quickly show that apkmania without
verifing and won't play,it always tell me invalid
license that i should buy the game and i have
tried other versions but the same thing. please
what is wrong?
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by isaiah9(m): 10:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
harden:
do u mean thor?
assassain creed is 117mb
my guy please post the link for assassin creed . the one you posted sometime ago is no longer functioning.
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by renod(m): 12:15am On Oct 19, 2014
chuksp09:
if ur phone is rooted download titanium back up, go to backup/restore scrool down to fifa 14 select and hold, in the options select attach to market . Close titanium backup, on ur data open fifa14 wait for the 'unlock all' option to display an amount in dollars, after that select the option under it 'check for existing purchase' that should do it.
tnx bruh
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by renod(m): 12:17am On Oct 19, 2014
guys plz help I dwnlded mc4 and dey are in multiple folders.can I extract it wit my fone if possible den hw
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by harden(m): 7:41am On Oct 19, 2014
Donjay007:
na 2 dl dat 9mm data 4rm apk b problem
y u say na problem
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by harden(m): 7:45am On Oct 19, 2014
AmazingZeus:
Abeg who don pass max payne train station,where's the way everywhere seems blocked and locked,and pls does yours have physical control buttons cos mine is not visible but functioning
kaii dat game hard ehh even me na dat train station i dey till wey i even delete d game
i no fit pass am too bt mine has physical control buttons oo
bt try 9mm u go like am pass
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by harden(m): 7:48am On Oct 19, 2014
isaiah9:

guys please help me out, i downloaded mc5 from
mob.org both apk and data. i tried installing the
apk but it doesn't install so i downloaded another
apk with the same version (1.0.0p) installed it,
moved the extracted file to obb then launched
the game but it didn't work, when it try to verify
it will quickly show that apkmania without
verifing and won't play,it always tell me invalid
license that i should buy the game and i have
tried other versions but the same thing. please
what is wrong?
if ur phone is rooted dwnlod lucky patcher nd patch d apk so dat it will stop showing d invalid licence
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by harden(m): 7:49am On Oct 19, 2014
renod:
guys plz help I dwnlded mc4 and dey are in multiple folders.can I extract it wit my fone if possible den hw
were did u dwnlod it from
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by harden(m): 8:02am On Oct 19, 2014
lycann:
1.Pls, link for 9mm,backstab and wildblood that is compartable with Tecno M3.
2. I collected max payne apk and data from someone but the game is not displaying touchscreen button. I have checked the settings also.
heres d lnk to backstab http://www55.zippyshare.com/v/64882414/file.html
heres for 9mm http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/20351305/file.html
dwnlod dere apk den dqnlod d data true it
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by isaiah9(m): 10:46am On Oct 19, 2014
harden:
if ur phone is rooted dwnlod lucky patcher nd patch d apk so dat it will stop showing d invalid licence
my phone is not rooted,i have tried all versions of apk but still the same
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by AmazingZeus(m): 11:21am On Oct 19, 2014
harden:
kaii dat game hard ehh even me na dat train station i dey till wey i even delete d game
i no fit pass am too bt mine has physical control buttons oo
bt try 9mm u go like am pass
chai i no fit delete the game oh it too me two weeks to download that game but i will keep tring and how come yours have physical controls and don't,where did you download the game from
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by renod(m): 11:28am On Oct 19, 2014
harden:
were did u dwnlod it from
andropalace zippy share link about 6 files file but i dont knw hw to extract dem nd gt my apk file nd obb
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by lycann(m): 11:46am On Oct 19, 2014
harden:
heres d lnk to backstab http://www55.zippyshare.com/v/64882414/file.html
heres for 9mm http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/20351305/file.html
dwnlod dere apk den dqnlod d data true it
thank you so much, but huh can i get a link of the data, i intend to download the apk and data seperately with my blackberry.
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by realtem(m): 11:58am On Oct 19, 2014
AmazingZeus:
passed the train station but i can‘t explain how. And i‘ve deleted mine also cos i needed space
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by Donjay007(m): 11:59am On Oct 19, 2014
harden:
y u say na problem
na 2 dey wait ontop etisalat payg,av found wer 2 download d data sha
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by AmazingZeus(m): 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
realtem:
passed the train station but i can‘t explain how. And i‘ve deleted mine also cos i needed space
pls think think think I can't delete these game oh and was your control physical or non visible
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by FawwaZY(m): 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
Pls... How cn I download dis heavy games... Ar u guyz usin cheat to download or wat Help
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by realtem(m): 10:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
AmazingZeus:
pls think think think I can't delete these game oh and was your control physical or non visible
my control was physical.

About the train station: you‘ll have to look for a guy that‘ll help you gain access to the control room. When you enter the control room, kill all the bad guys in there. In the control room, there are a lot of computers, keep on pressing any computer that shows the action key(the action key is an exclamation mark; !).
After i left the control room, i went to the train station(i don‘t know what floor the train station is on) and entered a train(if you enter the wrong train, payne will be shot and you‘ll have to start again). In the train i entered, i pressed a button and the train started moving but later stopped because something has blocked the track, i got down from the train and moved forward(still on the track).

The paths from here is easy.

I hope this helps
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by AmazingZeus(m): 12:15am On Oct 20, 2014
realtem:
my control was physical.

About the train station: you‘ll have to look for a guy that‘ll help you gain access to the control room. When you enter the control room, kill all the bad guys in there. In the control room, there are a lot of computers, keep on pressing any computer that shows the action key(the action key is an exclamation mark; !).
After i left the control room, i went to the train station(i don‘t know what floor the train station is on) and entered a train(if you enter the wrong train, payne will be shot and you‘ll have to start again). In the train i entered, i pressed a button and the train started moving but later stopped because something has blocked the track, i got down from the train and moved forward(still on the track).

The paths from here is easy.

I hope this helps
first thank you but where did you download your max payne from cos my controls where not visible but functioning,that guy you are talking about was shot when he typed in the access code and then the door opened and he said something like "home free" as he was approaching the door a guy inside the control room with short pump gun shot him and he died,and the door closed back instantly
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by lycann(m): 12:35am On Oct 20, 2014
Pls, I need link for backstab data file HVGA for tecno m3.
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by realtem(m): 11:00am On Oct 20, 2014
AmazingZeus:
first thank you but where did you download your max payne from cos my controls where not visible but functioning,that guy you are talking about was shot when he typed in the access code and then the door opened and he said something like "home free" as he was approaching the door a guy inside the control room with short pump gun shot him and he died,and the door closed back instantly
i downloaded my max payne using torrent.

To the game: the control room door will close but it is no more restricted by the access code so all you have to do is move close to the door and the action key(!) will appear on your screen,you press it and the door opens
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by AmazingZeus(m): 11:24am On Oct 20, 2014
realtem:

To the game: the control room door will close but it is no more restricted by the access code so all you have to do is move close to the door and the action key(!) will appear on your screen,you press it and the door opens
ok I will try it and give you an update
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by mattAR(m): 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
harden:
guys wich oda shooting game do u knw jst finished MC4 looking for a great fps game
dnt mentin dead trigger plzz
waiting....
where did u download that game from, i mean the apk + chache ppplsss tell me, and wat phone do u use
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by AmazingZeus(m): 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
realtem:

no result

Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by Baddestguyp(m): 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2014
pls o need link to albion online mmo. I heard it was released a few days ago
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by realtem(m): 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2014
AmazingZeus:
no result
to start with, you should not be standing in front of the door. You should be standing in front of that thing by the door. But since you said your max Payne doesn't show the keys, i don't think it will show the action key when it appears also
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by AmazingZeus(m): 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
realtem:
to start with, you should not be standing in front of the door. You should be standing in front of that thing by the door. But since you said your max Payne doesn't show the keys, i don't think it will show the action key when it appears also
that's the problem,which torrent site did you download your own and can you post the link
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by harden(m): 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
renod:
andropalace zippy share link about 6 files file but i dont knw hw to extract dem nd gt my apk file nd obb
jst put dem in 1 folder den extract d 1st 1 only den d rest will follow nd after d extraction u will c d apk inside d folder
Re: Post Your HD Games Screenshots by AmazingZeus(m): 7:54pm On Oct 20, 2014
harden:
jst put dem in 1 folder den extract d 1st 1 only den d rest will follow nd after d extraction u will c d apk inside d folder
harden where did you download that your max payne with physical control

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (54) (Reply)

Play PlayStation 2 (PS2) Games On PC / Real: Download Pes 2014 Mobile Game For Free Here / What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.