Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova (32155 Views)

Unizik Loses 500Level Medical Student To Death After Gas Explosion / Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) / See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by abimbola1980(m): 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
Very bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by k777(m): 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
Wtf
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Sapphire86(f): 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
imsuboi:

you're a heavy fool. angry angry

Is there anything like a light fool? grin
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by naturally: 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
Meeeennnn, see sufferness shocked
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by hunter21(m): 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
send them arabs parking
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
If they did that to me as an adult, I know how I would have felt, talk less of a 17 year old

The family should def take this further, to prevent this from happening to another innocent person.

3 Likes

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by tellwisdom: 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
Op, how was school in moldova?? sad....Who is your teacher??
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by igbsam(m): 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
That Mr. Tony is a very rude person. 2yrs ago while i went to Egypt Air to book a ticket to greece, u need to see the way this man was abusing people at their idowu tailor office. I had to change my mind and go book with another airline. Egypt Air are just too rude. Sorry for your experience.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Litmus: 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
See, there it goes again excuses, excuses, excuses made for people maltreating Nigerians. It aint the fault of past or present Nigerian government, it aint the fault of Nigerian thieves, molesters, child kidnapers; drug seller or Martians it is the fault of the perpetrators of injustice. Stop making excuse for these people, we never make excuses for ourselves when we maltreat others; if with all our faults we can look into our selves then those superior people of different nations should be able to admit to their shortcomings rather than trying to pass the buck.

3 Likes

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by blessedjohn: 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
nuttyhnic:

I would not, I would not!!!
Entire Bu11sh1t.

Will they treat an European, American or even someone from Cuba or chile like that?

If I were to be that 17 year old, that Egyptian airline staff that came to meet me at Lagos airport and talked rudely to my mother, I would have showed him in 1mins how I was treated in his country for days. angry
well said...
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
I just hope I won't be treated like this in two weeks, undecided
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by BreezyRita(f): 9:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
Leetunechi: Joshua

the egyptians you saw that day you shall see them no more ! cheesy

Abi?? True sha
This is so sick...... See the name we're being called?
One bad egg spoils the broth!
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Litmus: 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
A Nigerian medical student returning to school in Ukraine tells the story of how he nearly died at the hands of Egypt Air officials who wrongly routed him to Moldova, never gave him food for days and called him bloody Nigerian before deporting him back to Lagos

The wrong dooers here are the Camel shaggers of Egypt, full stop.
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
Sorry Bro...

Egyptians bin wicked since d days of Moses...

4 Likes

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Leetunechi: 9:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
BreezyRita:

Abi?? True sha
This is so sick...... See the name we're being called?
One bad egg spoils the broth!
[color=#000099][/color]

blame the gvt for not buildin stable versity here..nobody wud av to travel elsewre cus of sch
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
One really don't need to travel in all of these Arab airlines cos if the terrorists didn't get you then their inhumane treatments will.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by dewaks: 9:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
That is d problem with we nigerians, we like to complain without doing anything to right d wrong.............my expectation is that d idiot egypt airline should av been sued by nau
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Emary(f): 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
I just read the story on facebook and i was sickened to my stomach. I just wish we could organize a massive boycott of Egypt Air so the drop in sales will really affect them. Terrible thing to do to a minor!

4 Likes

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by topearos(m): 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
Sorry boy.
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by kpacheco90: 9:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
we take that up to three to five years almost Finance business ninety percent of the people who who started businesses for sale and these are people who have written complete business plans they really done their research they've taken a look at what that business is supposed to do and they believe they're motivated bale they have all of the pieces together in order to be able to make that business excess success rather they believe these are people who are more money they have not only just com taken their savings Michael for the majority of them they’ve actually gone out and borrowed money from the bank and yet they still failover that five year period as I said up to ninety percent of the businesses that are started are out of business within five years as far as I’m concerned that's not good enough what I tried to do when I teach people how to start businesses and when I work with people who already have businesses that a lot of times are having problems are failing one attempt to do with them is to teach them
For More Information ……………. http://MoneyKin.Com

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by eighty7: 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
Egyptians are racists. They just don't understand that they are not real whites!

2 Likes

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by olaeffect(m): 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
I empathize with the young man only if his parents are not amongst the many people responsible for the present situation of the country.

But for all those that are responsible for the present educational decadence in Nigeria but are sending their own children abroad to school similar and worse case will be their portion.

let's all be warned. He that pander his family cheap (like our leaders do Nigerians) should not expect any form of regards from others.

Our own government has treated us worst than how this young man was treated by foreigners. So how can we fight this injustice.
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by GANDALF1(m): 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
When your government treats you like shit in your own country, what would you expect?

1 Like

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by touchmeder: 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
Pathetic! Can the parents use the complaint page on ther website (if they have any) to lay a complaint. Anyways these Arab guys don't give a hoot about niceties or customer service sef so perhaps a lawyers letter should do the trick. At least the flight fare MUST be refunded.
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by olaeffect(m): 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
igbsam: That Mr. Tony is a very rude person. 2yrs ago while i went to Egypt Air to book a ticket to greece, u need to see the way this man was abusing people at their idowu tailor office. I had to change my mind and go book with another airline. Egypt Air are just too rude. Sorry for your experience.

So they now also treat us like rubbish when we go to buy ticket, please does the ticket come with Visa?

Na wa ooo. I don't blame them sha. It is all our fault.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by crusader01(m): 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
This is serious! Sometimes when I hear the pains of Nigerians outside the country I don't feel like leaving this country.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Originalsly: 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
Unfortunate. My thing is what did the victim do about it? ...just got on a different airlineand went along his merry way? He should be first seeking compensation from the airline.... then informing the relevant government agency to intervene in the matter....and finally doing what no agency wants...bad publicity...going to the media with the story. Even if no one does anything...bad press would affect the bottomline of the airline. As it is now...business as usual.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Younevajam: 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
Camel-fvking towelheaded Arabs. *spits*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Youngzedd(m): 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
Leetunechi: Joshua

the egyptians you saw that day you shall see them no more ! cheesy

Nigerians

LMAO
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by musicwriter(m): 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
You have a very strong case against the airline. Get a good lawyer and they will pay you heavily.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) / FG Bans Old Students Association From School Premises, Nigerians React / Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.