Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova (32152 Views)

Unizik Loses 500Level Medical Student To Death After Gas Explosion / Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) / See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
cautious:

1) It is what I have been trying to tell you since but you either read too quickly or comprehension may be a challenge for you, sir. I didn't have to do any research on you at all. I haven't even looked at your profile neither have I read you on any other thread. You have a loose tongue so you loosely type and reveal your life on this thread unwittingly with no display of wisdom. I know so much about you already without making an effort because out of the abundance of the heart, you've been spilling the venomous content of your being. You are a hurting man and I should really pity you.

The truth shall set you free.

But keep on researching though. Actually I find it rather interesting.

I'm looking forward to more tidbits that you will post about me. Keep it coming mate, I'm here for you wink

Thumbs up grin

PS: I've stop pretty much reading the stuff that you post. They are simply a rehash of what you already posted and you still don't use paragraphs.
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by cautious: 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
CityNG:

Just as I thought.

Christopher Columbus writing will confuse most too.

I offer no apologies that I do not write at a kindergartner level.

The CityNG I already know from today's interactions would have been quick to say if he's seen more than 4 continents. That was a teaser and of course, you fell for it. Keep it coming. I am watching you and reading you like a book .... and the best part is - this is effortless. You make it easy because folly abound in many words.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
cautious:

The CityNG I already know from today's interactions would have been quick to say if he's seen more than 4 continents. That was a teaser and of course, you fell for it. Keep it coming. I am watching you and reading you like a book .... and the best part is - this is effortless. You make it easy because folly abound in many words.

So when are you going to go all theological on me? grin

I'm waiting for that since it's your typical fall back position.

I like toying with you, you're so easily manipulated and controllable since you wear your emotions on your sleeve like an infant grin
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by cautious: 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
CityNG:

The truth shall set you free.

But keep on researching though. Actually I find it rather interesting.

I'm looking forward to more tidbits that you will post about me. Keep it coming mate, I'm here for you wink

Thumbs up grin

PS: I've stop pretty much reading the stuff that you post. They are simply a rehash of what you already posted and you still don't use paragraphs.

I promised you a round of applause. Your first 'clean' post void of direct insults. I told you, you can do it! Well done.
Talking about truth, you just have to take my words for what they are. I did no research on you. Not yet. But I don't think it is necessary given the rate at which you volunteer unsolicited information on this thread.
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
cautious:

I promised you a round of applause. Your first 'clean' post void of direct insults. I told you, you can do it! Well done.
Talking about truth, you just have to take my words for what they are. I did no research on you. Not yet. But I don't think it is necessary given the rate at which you volunteer unsolicited information on this thread.

Oh wait, I don't believe it. A post where you did not repeat my userid - gasp grin

Keep it coming, I'm here for you. Let it all out.

You waffle about with no clear cut direction, is this who you live your life?
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by cautious: 6:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
CityNG:

So when are you going to go all theological on me? grin

I'm waiting for that since it's your typical fall back position.

I like toying with you, you're so easily manipulated and controllable since you wear your emotions on your sleeve like an infant grin

I am actually now laughing...starting to see a side of you that is less aggressive yet confrontational. A better version, I dare say. Keep that up (not patronising - just saying)
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
cautious:

I am actually now laughing...starting to see a side of you that is less aggressive yet confrontational. A better version, I dare say. Keep that up (not patronising - just saying)

That can be construed as the start of lunacy, you know, laughing at your monitor but I think people around you must be used to that grin

I remain the same person I have always been. You will figure out that you catch more bees with honey than vinegar. You are a non entity, a mere userid, so I have no personal angst with you.

But please when are you going to go off all theological shocked

I'm waiting grin
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by cautious: 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
CityNG:

Oh wait, I don't believe it. A post where you did not repeat my userid - gasp grin

Keep it coming, I'm here for you. Let it all out.

You waffle about with no clear cut direction, is this who you live your life?

A noticeable reduction in your number of words. It's either you're cupping up that 'less is more' or you have run out of steam. Which ever it is, I wish you the best man. No hard feelings. Just had to say as it is.
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
cautious:

A noticeable reduction in your number of words. It's either you're cupping up that 'less is more' or you have run out of steam. Which ever it is, I wish you the best man. No hard feelings. Just had to say as it is.

Like i said, you're simply rehashing what you've posted.

Since you haven't written anything worthy of an intelligent response therefore .....

Why are you not going all theological yet shocked

Hmmm...I must figure out the button to push to get that done grin
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by kpolli(m): 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
This is not the first time Egypt Air has done this crap.... Can never fly them, no matter how cheap

1 Like

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
kpolli: This is not the first time Egypt Air has done this crap.... Can never fly them, no matter how cheap

And not just on Nigerians. The web is littered with their rude custom service.

Not excusing them but anyone that flies with them, until they change their procedures, is simply asking for it.
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by onoja12: 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
good now you reveal yourself,as you can see you are not a Nigerian but rather a second class American,thinking because he entered that states that makes him a white man

CityNG:

You do.

I'll have to check but I doubt if I need a visa for Egypt.

Egypt is far down on my bucket list of placed to visit.

PS: I checked, I can just show up at the border and get a visa there. So "selling out my own" as accused is just another false and emotional response that is not based on any real fact grin
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by onoja12: 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
my brother i respect your wise advice,i didnt read it before replying him,now that i have read it,i rest my case

Eyop:

Guys,allow this matter rest now. Not all post/comments you must respond to. @ CityNG,same with you too.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
onoja12: good now you reveal yourself,as you can see you are not a Nigerian but rather a second class American,thinking because he entered that states that makes him a white man

Eya pele, oti lo dun e ju grin

I'm a Nigerian also and a very proud one at that.

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
onoja12: my brother i respect your wise advice,i didnt read it before replying him,now that i have read it,i rest my case

Yet you didn't go back and delete your comment grin

Untrained monkey.
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by clovislouis(m): 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
xoxogirl: Speechless lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.....that's how I feel inside. lipsrsealed
hiiiiiiiu. Where ve u been all this while
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by GANDALF1(m): 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
cautious:

Bro, you get time sha.

When you run naked after a madman who stole you clothes from the river side, people wont know the difference between the two of you.

*food for thought*
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by graciousme(f): 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
The fear of Egypt air is the beginning of wisdom. Same goes for Ethiopia air and Arik air. I can't begin to explain my ordeals. They misbehave and get away with it because we are in a country where anything goes.
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
clovislouis: hiiiiiiiu. Where ve u been all this while

I joined nl Feb. So the tsunami swept me away + when I wanted to join. Someone was already using my Acco smiley

1 Like

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by chino4(m): 10:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
write a letter containing your complaints to the ministry of foreign affairs .Then try and see a radical lawyer who would aid you in suing dem and making much noise about it .Don't let your ordeal become just a normal tale.Fight so that others after you would not be treated in the same manner..cino....

1 Like

Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Jcastro67(m): 7:48am On Sep 15, 2014
Eeya sorry ooh, a ni riru e mo
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Jcastro67(m): 7:53am On Sep 15, 2014
busky101: .
hmm
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Jcastro67(m): 7:56am On Sep 15, 2014
ignis: Joshua Abdulazeez. .... What a combination. ...

Pathetic story. ..
bros u dey there, I think sey nah only me see am ni
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by mumbasa: 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
Well the idiot that tore the Nigerian passport should be brought to book. Nigerian Government should enforce this pursue this case relentlessly to ensure that no Nigerian is treated badly in the future.

I know that there are a few nigerian scammers and drug smugllers out there but it doesnt mean that you have the right to insult every NIGERIAN CITIZEN.

Only if DORA were alive
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by craigj: 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
alutacontinua: The airline is not responsible for accommodation while in transit, that much I know.
however, some airlines provide meal tickets (if you're transiting through the same airline).
I feel for the poor guy, really! sad

some legal steps should be taken, nobody should dehumanixe a 17-year old like that embarassed
He's a minor and some countries would protect him with everything they've got smiley

I think if you have stop overs above 4 or 6 hrs you get free accommodation and full time feeding. I once traveled with Egypt airways and was lodged in a good hotel though I had to drop my passport at their their customer service point at the airport. You are entitled too once you have a stretched stopover . You just need to go too their customer service desk.
As for other ordeals experienced by the young dude, naah to rethink of another airline ooo. Cos its so sad for a young dude to be treated so bad.
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by chalondk(m): 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
HOW CRUEL... I THINK HE SHOULD SUE EGYPT AIR - they deserve to be dealt with!! wat nonsense
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by Dxavia(m): 8:40am On Sep 16, 2014
my heart felt pity for this child, but I wish I could be d mother of this boy for a few seconds,and give those hazy officials a good breaking of the head for gross inhumanity to a mere child!
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by clovislouis(m): 11:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
xoxogirl: I joined nl Feb. So the tsunami swept me away + when I wanted to join. Someone was already using my Acco smiley
. Lolz.so sorry. Glad u re back
Re: Egypt Air Wrongly Routed A Nigerian Student To Moldova by GLOBALINF: 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
Study in cyprus

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! / Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy / FG Bans Old Students Association From School Premises, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.