Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,972 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Test Your Intellect With These Riddles - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Test Your Intellect With These Riddles (1611 Views)

BRAIN TEASERS:Can You Guess What Each Of These Riddles Is Describing? / Test Your Brain. / Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Test Your Intellect With These Riddles by pabon(m): 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ok,let's begin.I'll bringing in some brain twisting riddles.Time to dust off those dusty brains..LoL
Re: Test Your Intellect With These Riddles by pabon(m): 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
Chamaine's husband was killed on Monday. He was killed while she was sleeping. Chamaine tells the detective everything she knows. Sebastian was getting the mail, maxine was doing the laundry and Nina was at the movies. The detective immediatly arrests the person who was lying. Who was arrested and in what way were they lying?
Re: Test Your Intellect With These Riddles by freshness2020: 12:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
Chamaine of course!
Re: Test Your Intellect With These Riddles by pabon(m): 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
freshness2020: Chamaine of course!
Why?
Re: Test Your Intellect With These Riddles by freshness2020: 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
pabon: Why?
"Chamaine tell's the detectives everything she knows".. How would she know ǻƪƪ that transpired when she was fast asleep !

1 Like

Re: Test Your Intellect With These Riddles by pabon(m): 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
freshness2020:
"Chamaine tell's the detectives everything she knows".. How would she know ǻƪƪ that transpired when she was fast asleep !
Your head dey dere jor!
Re: Test Your Intellect With These Riddles by pabon(m): 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
Okay then
Next question
How can an empty glass box have something in in while still being empty!?

Quote me in your answer so I can be notified that you've attempted the question.
Re: Test Your Intellect With These Riddles by freshness2020: 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
pabon: Your head dey dere jor!
♈όϋ re mouthed broo!
Re: Test Your Intellect With These Riddles by olarafiat(f): 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
pabon: Okay then
Next question

Quote me in your answer so I can be notified that you've attempted the question.
d empty glass box contains air
Re: Test Your Intellect With These Riddles by pabon(m): 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
olarafiat:
d empty glass box contains air
You are wrong my dear.
Re: Test Your Intellect With These Riddles by pabon(m): 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
pabon: Okay then
Next question

It baffles me that no one could get this answer right.

Thw answer:it can have holes in it.
Re: Test Your Intellect With These Riddles by pabon(m): 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
Here's another one:

(1) (Reply)

Superman Exposed / The Hilarious Face You Get When You Tell Your Guy," my Pastor Said..." / Photo: When Your Barber Has 1st Class Degree In Customer Service. Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.