Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? (24944 Views)

One Food You Are Never Tired Of Eating / Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. / One Food You Can't Do Without? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Navalsadiq(m): 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
TuwO
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by tecno4life(m): 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
Just give me those chinese food wey dem dey put 4 sometin like canoe gringringringringringringringrin
e no go tire me because i no know wetin dem take do am. gringringrin
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by SDIEGO(m): 2:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
shawarma
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by adeolaabatan(f): 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
It has to be yam and eggs....I can eat it morning,afternoon,night! grin

1 Like

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Nicepoker(m): 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
Water
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by playboy04: 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
grin[b][/b]Bread and okro na him go sure pass
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by kosebinu(m): 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
Beans
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by baba2nday(m): 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
"Fruits 'n' Fibre" for me....its got all you need, but for a lifetime, yáll would grow extra-bored of the same meal.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by opportunist: 3:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
Edykul: Same 2 u
my dear it wad jst a joke, we would both live 2 ripe old age. say amen.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by NellyGhenghen(m): 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
fabat: I don't discuss with deranged elements so kindly refrain from quoting me and wasting your own time. talk about the topic or get lost.

He asked a simple question, I found banana awkward as well and would have quoted you if he didn't. undecided plus this is a public online forum, you can't ask not to be quoted.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Edykul(f): 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
Amen
opportunist: my dear it wad jst a joke, we would both live 2 ripe old age. say amen.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by epoxide(m): 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2014
temigracie: Fruit salad.....

Mixture of different types of fruit

myn z water melon , pear And apple only
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Israel5(m): 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
milked/sugared garri and akwa-ibom soft coconut
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by deebrain(m): 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
#TeamMoiMoi
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Ayo081(m): 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
Bread of Life
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by daveP(m): 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
temigracie: Fruit salad.....

Mixture of different types of fruit
lipsrsealed
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by escobar07(m): 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
That would be beans. It's easy to prepare, not costly and nutritious.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
During our med school days, one guy ate one particular type of food till we graduated. So no biggy angry grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by libertyfather(m): 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
Fast food
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Ryabcool(m): 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
Just give me salad and i'll be fine. Thank you.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
Spaghetti with olive oil and garlic smiley
But this. Means im single forever angry
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by SEYIOKE: 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
fabat: I've thought about this before. I think it would have to be bananas.
don't let white men see dis...monkey stuff
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by ekestic1976(f): 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
I shall eat iyan(pounded yam) with obe ede ko l'isapa, ila alasepo, or efo riro three times every day till it pleases Baba God to terminate my iyan-loving life. As a proper Ekitiman, I suppose this is not wishing for much, or what d'ye think?
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by PreciousGem(f): 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
Fried Irish potatoes
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Nazcoj(m): 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
Vegetable soup wit fresh fish served wit pounded yam.... hmmm.... salivating already
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by phunkyshow(f): 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
I would rather die
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Fabdedon(m): 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
PapiDShipCapt:
Wow! I can only imagine how ur head look like undecided
thats exactly what my girlfriend told me when ah told her is coconut.. But i believe it has every classes of food... Even water
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by clemz88(m): 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
puscifer: I wouldn't choose to eat only one food for the rest of my life, because I would get fed up with it and I couldn't take it anymore. If I eat the same food over and over again with almost no time in between I don't like this food anymore and can't even look at it for some time. But if I had that choice I would seriously investigate what would be more healthy to me and I would chose it, I doubt we could live on one food though.
story! U were asked to mention one food n not to write a novel for us. That's how some people fail common english.later u will say teacher failed u.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by clemz88(m): 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
fabat: I don't discuss with deranged elements so kindly refrain from quoting me and wasting your own time. talk about the topic or get lost.
its a question bro. Don't take it personal. Hehehe
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by teeghurl(f): 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
Montero porero wink best food ever #salivating already# grin
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by PapiDShipCapt(m): 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
Fabdedon: thats exactly what my girlfriend told me when ah told her is coconut.. But i believe it has every classes of food... Even water
Its okay anyway. I enjoy coconut especially wen used to prepare coconut rice. Den love-vendor it with goat meat n fresh fish not forgetting d chopped tomatoes. Choii

Food sha.....
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by pamdaniel(m): 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
adeolaabatan: It has to be yam and eggs....I can eat it morning,afternoon,night! grin
i love u cos u love yam

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bloating: Foods And Drinks To Stay Away From Before And During Your Wedding / Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products / Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.