Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? (24949 Views)

One Food You Are Never Tired Of Eating / Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. / One Food You Can't Do Without? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by luvinhubby(m): 9:00am On Sep 17, 2014
Steamed rice & Fried Fresh Shrimps in Chilli sauce.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Rapsainot(m): 9:00am On Sep 17, 2014
kilokeys: vegetable sharwama.

it has all i need.
some people can form ehh... Sharwama ko Sulaiman ni

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by spanzed(m): 9:00am On Sep 17, 2014
pussygotlips: Rice and stew plus beans and meat with plantain mixed with Yam and moimoi

Less I forget
#1 PVCcy
The topic said one food...na ur type dey consume anything.. grin..ur username has said it all..
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 17, 2014
Boiled yam and egg sauce.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Beesluv: 9:01am On Sep 17, 2014
puscifer: olodo, that's way more than one food!

op dint explain it well. Does it mean that orange and porridge are classified under one meal?
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by 9inches(m): 9:01am On Sep 17, 2014
Yam with egg stew!
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by sunkuns003(m): 9:01am On Sep 17, 2014
Beans and Bread grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by siegfried99(m): 9:02am On Sep 17, 2014
Pu nny tongue tongue
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Amadaz(m): 9:03am On Sep 17, 2014
Beans with plan-T
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by spanzed(m): 9:03am On Sep 17, 2014
amakajoe: It's rice na grin
Rice and what??shey okro,abi ogbono.

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Idrismusty97(m): 9:03am On Sep 17, 2014
Whatever you choose make sure it's a balance diet.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by wiringdpt(m): 9:04am On Sep 17, 2014
Vegetable and Garri
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by ayusco85(m): 9:04am On Sep 17, 2014
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by siegfried99(m): 9:04am On Sep 17, 2014
Rapsainot: some people can form ehh... Sharwama ko Sulaiman ni

grin grin

Shey una get quarrel b4 ni grin
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by darlingnuel(m): 9:04am On Sep 17, 2014
opportunist: u go die young
Wtf? That's gross!
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Beennkumar(m): 9:04am On Sep 17, 2014
Tandoori chicken! cheesy cool
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by mindworx: 9:04am On Sep 17, 2014
agbalumo
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by chelseabmw(m): 9:04am On Sep 17, 2014
Rice with vegetable stew with assorted n kpomo cry
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by neutrotoba(m): 9:04am On Sep 17, 2014
fabat: I don't discuss with deranged elements so kindly refrain from quoting me and wasting your own time. talk about the topic or get lost.
Congrats, yhu successfully proved that you are a monkey... Don't mind that girl jare Joe
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by kika23(f): 9:05am On Sep 17, 2014
Plantain and fried sausage eggs.....
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Ladybluecash(f): 9:06am On Sep 17, 2014
Chips nd fish

1 Like

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Okudiover(m): 9:06am On Sep 17, 2014
grin grin grin grin Fish and chips mate the national dish in the UK.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by greggng: 9:07am On Sep 17, 2014
That food will definitely be bitterleaf soup with fufu . Your imunity will be so high that no weapon fashioned against u will prosper. If you wanna make baby boy pls stick to it. This is one secret I ve kept to myself for a long time. However if u prefer baby girl , keep eating endomie and may God help and don't blame ur enemies or biology

1 Like

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by 01emek(m): 9:07am On Sep 17, 2014
Bean and mango. Just for the rest of my life.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by kilokeys(m): 9:08am On Sep 17, 2014
Rapsainot: some people can form ehh... Sharwama ko Sulaiman ni

na wa for u o.. if u think sharwama is unaffordable.. hmm i am sorry for u..

naija pple sha..
i could feed u sharwama for a year.. just pm me.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by godman01(m): 9:10am On Sep 17, 2014
pussygotlips: Rice and stew plus beans and meat with plantain mixed with Yam and moimoi

Less I forget
#1 PVCcy
We are together
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Divineluv14(f): 9:11am On Sep 17, 2014
Rice and Salad
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 17, 2014
johnstar: baby, I saw u yesterday, @ iwo road
shocked
HOW DID U SEE ME
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by majalisa(m): 9:12am On Sep 17, 2014
OLAplusONE: Water
u b fiSh

1 Like

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Dreyl(m): 9:12am On Sep 17, 2014
Fried turkey and catfish pepper soup with chill bottle of fayrouz that's what bigman like me love. grin
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by AdeniyiA(m): 9:13am On Sep 17, 2014
chaiii... some people no kno gud food oo cheesy,
as for me na POUNDED YAM & GOOD EFO RIRO(VEG) garnished wt dried fish, assorted meats, ... cool
ojigbigbi

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bloating: Foods And Drinks To Stay Away From Before And During Your Wedding / Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products / Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.