Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,358 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought (1695 Views)

Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! / Dear Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:32am On Sep 14, 2014
focus7: Ngbakwe should ban from moderating for life, he's an unrepentant tribalist. We need health environment in nairaland void of tribal sentiment and a moderator that will treat all the same is what will deliver that.
Ngwakwe can be anything but tribalist.
you know you are not telling the truth here

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:35am On Sep 14, 2014
donroxy: There has never been Justice and FairPlay here ... Where were you when Seun lowered Jarus by backstabbing the best mod ever present on Nairaland ..... Do you know how many Debate J' promoted on Politics section ..... It was so fun then !
Because of mere ''hall of fame'' / ''hall of shame'' hisshhh .... !!

What was Ngwakwe's achievement during his tenure grin .... Ban ? tongue

Victor, seun has no concerned for Justice but Traffic .....
So u better stop crying and move on while enjoying the rest goodies Nairaland can offer ........
# make I go cause small wahala for romance section jare .... Ngwakwe wetin !!
I believe some of your points are valid but a second chance is needed here

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:37am On Sep 14, 2014
barcanista: @Victorciza
In my opinion, Ngwakwe shouldn't have been removed. He was supposed to be cautioned or given a chance to explain himself for the perceived bias and high handedness. However, I dont know what might have transpired between Seun and Ngwakwe but it should be for Ngwakwe to "complain" and not me.
My advise to you is to reconsider your opinion and not cry more than the bereaved. It's in place to show solidarity but Ngwakwe hasn't complained yet.

#best regards
ok but injustice somewhere is injustice everywhere. i rest my case

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought by jakiedudu(m): 9:24am On Sep 14, 2014
VICTORCIZA: does this poo you wrote change the fact that you are a man masquerading as a woman
I wonder oo. Even after he was exposed by Bloodykiller and idumuose the guy still dey parade himself as woman. Very shameful.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 14, 2014
gramci:
No body lowered Jarus, his bigotry made him abandon his duty post. He felt too big to work with Afam, forgetting that NL isn't his father's property.
Afam has no much pedigree .... Is it not the same Afam .......... He was so loud then just to become a Mod .... A renowned and repentant tribal bigot , enemy of the admin only to take up Job of a Mod.......

Afam accused seun of being tribalistic in mod composition, they said they want easterner ..... Now, Ngwakwe has been sacked , Ikenna, a gragra master, He think say na by force left a frustrated man! He no no say person wey go rule where Yoruba,Igbo and Hausa dey Operate must have extra sense grin .... ! grin ..... No be Ikenna later leave cheesy ?

I know one time seun embarrased him by rescinding his(Afam) decision in public glare without informing Afam in Mod section .... Afam banned a dude for a crime ...... Seun came onboard and sided the dude against Afam ... Come see yeye for that thread against Afam grin .... Is it not seun !!

Personality like J' can't take such nonsense from Admin , now J' has concentrated more on his blog and see what it is now ..... Everybody knows J'hub and yet, he and seun are still pal .... Maturity on J's part right !

Seun can never make a good manager using this tactics to manage corporate (Physical/Virtual) world ..... He will either close up or get sacked !!

Abeg, J's a correct dude !

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought by omerta(f): 11:39am On Sep 14, 2014
All the retards_ screaming Igbo and Yoruba balance should kindly check up the meaning of "balance". Last I checked, Afam and Ikenna were Igbo mods, so?...

Ngwakwer was a biafran apologist and a core defender of Igbos. As a mod, everything should have its limits. Trust me, Seun wouldn't have removed him if the allegations weren't true. His appointment in the first place was not even based on merit, so you ban-evaders should suck up.

Seun has created a levelled ground for us all, and you're shedding tears! If you are so fond of him, go meet him at the religion section. Iranu! grin

3 Likes

Re: Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought by Demdem(m): 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
VICTORCIZA: what you said on mynnd is a personal opinion which may or may not be truth but ngwakwe should be reinstated for the sake OF justice

Look at this fool talking about justice when he believes that the chibok mothers desiring their girls back from captivity is all scam.

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
Demdem:

Look at this fool talking about justice when he believes that the chibok mothers desiring their girls back from captivity is all scam.
the way you are singing this chibok issue like a hit track nawaao

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought by Demdem(m): 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
VICTORCIZA: the way you are singing this chibok issue like a hit track nawaao

Fool, the entire world needs to know that u are one unrepentant hypocrite.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of These Words Do You Think, Jonathanians/PDP Fear Most? / Airforce1 Busted / Have You Ever Look At Some Things And Wondered How They Got There???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.