Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought (1691 Views)

Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! / Dear Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dear seun
. i respect your spirit and charisma, the way you created and pilot nairaland from a baby of 2005 to a giant , the way you manage bad situation and always bring satisfaction to all at the end, your power of thought and you "yes we can" spirit. seun i always support your decisions and my prayers and wishes has always been for the growth of this site
You always take the best decision but this time i believe you might be wrong. your judgment on Ngwakwe is wrong and a slap in the face of a well dedicated mod of his caliber. You don't have to sacrifices anybody to please some people. Many nairalanders are deeply hurt by your decision but because we don't believe in manipulation and crying wolf we are trying to make you see reasons why you need to think it twice. if you want weed out mods that support political party,you and i know that Mynnd suppose to be removed too.
We are patiently waiting for your decision on this matter. please reconsider your decision.
thanks
God bless nairaland
VICTORCIZA

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought by XketchDesigns(m): 11:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
And who a bleeep are you?
Why mention someone else?

the way you manage bad situation and always bring satisfaction to all at the end
Are you serious now?

6 Likes

Re: Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought by rawpadgin(m): 11:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
VICTORCIZA: Dear seun
. i respect your spirit and charisma, the way you created and pilot nairaland from a baby of 2005 to a giant , the way you manage bad situation and always bring satisfaction to all at the end, your power of thought and you "yes we can" spirit. seun i always support your decisions and my prayers and wishes has always been for the growth of this site
You always take the best decision but this time i believe you might be wrong. your judgment on Ngwakwe is wrong and a slap in the face of a well dedicated mod of his caliber. You don't have to sacrifices anybody to please some people. Many nairalanders are deeply hurt by your decision but because we don't believe in manipulation and crying wolf we are trying to make you see reasons why you need to think it twice. if you want weed out mods that support political party,you and i know that Mynnd suppose to be removed too.
We are patiently waiting for your decision on this matter. please reconsider your decision.
thanks
God bless nairaland
VICTORCIZA
the babalawo wen do work for the owner of this forum know work well well
person dey make money from u u still dey praise am to high heaven.
as a matter of fact, he should be the one praising us everyday for visiting his forum

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought by Brahms(m): 11:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
Victor, how old are you??

4 Likes

Re: Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
Which one is Ngwakwe that you are crying over ? ........

4 Likes

Re: Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought by Demdem(m): 11:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
Is the op not one of those fools that still claim that chibok is a scam. I expect all sane humans to ignore him.

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:09am On Sep 14, 2014
they are here! character assassinators
i don't remember calling any of you here!
i don't exchange words these days so you guys met the wrong guy. Go TO sleep!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought by jideomowunmi(f): 12:10am On Sep 14, 2014
donroxy: Which one is Ngwakwe that you are crying over ? ........

Lmao.. cheesy cheesy bro I wonder oooo

3 Likes

Re: Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:13am On Sep 14, 2014
donroxy: Which one is Ngwakwe that you are crying over ? ........
if you believe in justice and fair play you will be sad about this miscarriage OF justice

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:15am On Sep 14, 2014
Why is that, only useless and never-do-well posters are begging on behalf of Ngwakwe??

Check out: meforyou1, tomakint and victorciza!

Does it mean, they have something in common?

5 Likes

Re: Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought by omerta(f): 12:23am On Sep 14, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Why is that, only useless and never-do-well posters are begging on behalf of Ngwakwe??
Their defender is gone. I was actually indifferent to his redeployment, but the constant bootlicking by ban evaders like Victor is worthy of apprehension. . .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:23am On Sep 14, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Why is that, only useless and never-do-well posters are begging on behalf of Ngwakwe??

does this poo you wrote change the fact that you are a man masquerading as a woman

5 Likes

Re: Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:26am On Sep 14, 2014
omerta: Their defender is gone. I was actually indifferent to his redeployment, but the constant bootlicking by ban evaders like Victor is worthy of apprehension. . .

when you respect your self the mods will respect you but since you and your never do well psychos friends can't live a day without breaking rules you kept on eating ban!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought by makazona(m): 1:06am On Sep 14, 2014
*tip toes into the thread*

*spreads my mat*
Re: Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought by Caseless: 1:30am On Sep 14, 2014
VICTORCIZA: Dear seun
thanks
God bless nairaland
VICTORCIZA
do u knw how many apc members don't like mynd for being too iron-feasted on them? So ar u saying mynd favors apc than he does to pdp members? NO! He pass his judgement disintrestedly without favor... irrespective of party of d offender.
Btw, ngwakwe shld be reinstated.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought by focus7: 2:19am On Sep 14, 2014
Re: Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought by focus7: 2:19am On Sep 14, 2014
Ngbakwe should ban from moderating for life, he's an unrepentant tribalist. We need health environment in nairaland void of tribal sentiment and a moderator that will treat all the same is what will deliver that.

6 Likes

Re: Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought by meforyou1(m): 2:41am On Sep 14, 2014

you are a big iidiot. Same coward, a transgender male that claimed female.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought by kayjasper(f): 3:14am On Sep 14, 2014
and some fooolss are mentioning Ngwakwe and Mynd44 in the same sentence?

please stop comparing mango with apples

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought by kayjasper(f): 3:19am On Sep 14, 2014
rawpadgin: the babalawo wen do work for the owner of this forum know work well well
person dey make money from u u still dey praise am to high heaven.
as a matter of fact, he should be the one praising us everyday for visiting his forum

You dey mind Victorciza?

Licking asses since 1960

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought by BOAR: 3:50am On Sep 14, 2014
Why was he removed?

Did he compromise on his duty or abuse his moderatorship privilege?
Re: Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought by courage54(m): 6:22am On Sep 14, 2014
I think seun was even too magnanimous enough to have removed him as a mod without placing a life ban on him because if I were to be in seun's shoes that monster would have been cooling down in kirikiri by now. That guy is so bias and tribalistic and if not curtail now might cause second civil war. Seun u are on point.

God bless Nigeria
God bless Nigeri-delta

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 14, 2014
VICTORCIZA: if you believe in justice and fair play you will be sad about this miscarriage OF justice
There has never been Justice and FairPlay here ... Where were you when Seun lowered Jarus by backstabbing the best mod ever present on Nairaland ..... Do you know how many Debate J' promoted on Politics section ..... It was so fun then !
Because of mere ''hall of fame'' / ''hall of shame'' hisshhh .... !!

What was Ngwakwe's achievement during his tenure grin .... Ban ? tongue

Victor, seun has no concerned for Justice but Traffic .....
So u better stop crying and move on while enjoying the rest goodies Nairaland can offer ........
# make I go cause small wahala for romance section jare .... Ngwakwe wetin !!

3 Likes

Re: Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 14, 2014
@Victorciza
In my opinion, Ngwakwe shouldn't have been removed. He was supposed to be cautioned or given a chance to explain himself for the perceived bias and high handedness. However, I dont know what might have transpired between Seun and Ngwakwe but it should be for Ngwakwe to "complain" and not me.
My advise to you is to reconsider your opinion and not cry more than the bereaved. It's in place to show solidarity but Ngwakwe hasn't complained yet.

#best regards
Re: Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought by gramci: 6:53am On Sep 14, 2014
VICTORCIZA: does this poo you wrote change the fact that you are a man masquerading as a woman

You should learn to ignore fagg0ts

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought by gramci: 6:57am On Sep 14, 2014
donroxy: There has never been Justice and FairPlay here ... Where were you when Seun lowered Jarus by backstabbing the best mod ever present on Nairaland ..... Do you know how many Debate J' promoted on Politics section ..... It was so fun then !
Because of mere ''hall of fame'' / ''hall of shame'' hisshhh .... !!

What was Ngwakwe's achievement during his tenure grin .... Ban ? tongue

Victor, seun has no concerned for Justice but Traffic .....
So u better stop crying and move on while enjoying the rest goodies Nairaland can offer ........
# make I go cause small wahala for romance section jare .... Ngwakwe wetin !!

No body lowered Jarus, his bigotry made him abandon his duty post. He felt too big to work with Afam, forgetting that NL isn't his father's property.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:26am On Sep 14, 2014
gramci:

You should learn to ignore fagg0ts
thanks. i need to learn that urgently

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought by captainobvious: 7:27am On Sep 14, 2014
kayjasper: and some fooolss are mentioning Ngwakwe and Mynd44 in the same sentence?

please stop comparing mango with apples

grin grin

Actually Mango is the king of fruits and highly more nutritious than Apple.
Re: Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:30am On Sep 14, 2014
Caseless: do u knw how many apc members don't like mynd for being too iron-feasted on them? So ar u saying mynd favors apc than he does to pdp members? NO! He pass his judgement disintrestedly without favor... irrespective of party of d offender.
Btw, ngwakwe shld be reinstated.
what you said on mynnd is a personal opinion which may or may not be truth but ngwakwe should be reinstated for the sake OF justice

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graphic Images: ISIL Releases Video Showing Jordanian Pilot Being Burnt Alive / I Laughed My Head Off When I Saw This Notice. (picture) / Mouawiya Syasneh:the Boy Who Started The Syrian War Has REGRETS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.