Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

The Beast, His Name, His Number And His Mark. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Beast, His Name, His Number And His Mark. (1062 Views)

Roman Catholic Church The Babylon In Bible Prophecy. +the Pope Is The Beast / 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 / The Mark Of The Beast - If You See It, It’s Too Late. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beast, His Name, His Number And His Mark. by Olusanya333(m): 12:38am On Sep 14, 2014
The Beast is THE POPE(crowned with triple crown,as KING OF HEAVEN,AND OF THE EARTH AND OF THE LOWER REGIONS-Ferraris eeel.Dictionary(catholic)Article pope)
His Name is "VICARIUS FILII DEI(its inscribed on the popes minter"
And this VICARIUS FILII DEI when written in number equals
V=5
I=1
C=100
A=0
R=0
I=1
U=5
S=0
+
F=0
I=1
L=50
I=1
I=1
+
D=500
I=1 The overall calculation =666(The Number of the Beast)
And His Mark is Sunday Worship.
Re: The Beast, His Name, His Number And His Mark. by Rich4god(m): 3:29am On Sep 14, 2014
The rate at which religion blindness makes pple loss their senses, even hard drugs is still learning... Common research over the internet will show how fo*lish you are for posting such info...

2 Likes

Re: The Beast, His Name, His Number And His Mark. by HouseOfBalloons(f): 9:44am On Sep 14, 2014
People are indeed foolish

1 Like

Re: The Beast, His Name, His Number And His Mark. by nkenu(m): 10:13am On Sep 14, 2014
The catholic church is belt on a solid Rock ( Peter). And no one can blackmail the catholic church. God bless the catholic church!!!
Re: The Beast, His Name, His Number And His Mark. by urheme: 10:32am On Sep 14, 2014
nkenu: The catholic church is belt on a solid Rock ( Peter). And no one can blackmail the catholic church. God bless the catholic church!!!

Is peter a person or a rock,
Re: The Beast, His Name, His Number And His Mark. by urheme: 10:32am On Sep 14, 2014
nkenu: The catholic church is belt on a solid Rock ( Peter). And no one can blackmail the catholic church. God bless the catholic church!!!

Op pls stop smoking weed, is bad for your brain
Re: The Beast, His Name, His Number And His Mark. by Olusanya333(m): 10:57am On Sep 14, 2014
urheme:

Op pls stop smoking weed, is bad for your brain
How weed relate to this, some humans are actually frustated.
Re: The Beast, His Name, His Number And His Mark. by Olusanya333(m): 10:58am On Sep 14, 2014
Which God are we talking about? Your molten image or...
Re: The Beast, His Name, His Number And His Mark. by Olusanya333(m): 11:00am On Sep 14, 2014
HouseOfBalloons: People are indeed foolish
Last time i checked u r human nd dats makes u a people,so in short do the subtitution
Re: The Beast, His Name, His Number And His Mark. by Olusanya333(m): 11:01am On Sep 14, 2014
Rich4god: The rate at which religion blindness makes pple loss their senses, even hard drugs is still learning... Common research over the internet will show how fo*lish you are for posting such info...
Sometimes people like you are clueless and frustated,why not take some fresh air.
Re: The Beast, His Name, His Number And His Mark. by HouseOfBalloons(f): 11:30am On Sep 14, 2014
Olusanya333: Last time i checked u r human nd dats makes u a people,so in short do the subtitution
good job sherlock
Re: The Beast, His Name, His Number And His Mark. by ojimbo(m): 11:48am On Sep 14, 2014
na rapture abi na 666, which one go come first
Re: The Beast, His Name, His Number And His Mark. by Olusanya333(m): 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
ojimbo: na rapture abi na 666, which one go come first
666 comes first "The Day of the Lord will not come except the rebellion comes first and the Man of Sin be revealed"
Re: The Beast, His Name, His Number And His Mark. by ojimbo(m): 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
Olusanya333: 666 comes first "The Day of the Lord will not come except the rebellion comes first and the Man of Sin be revealed"
ok, no need to panic. Make i just relax until dey begin to give the mark nah, na em be say the thing still far cos i never hear say they wan give abi dey don dey give. But i thought una say na obama be the beast, soon his last tenure go finish nah
Re: The Beast, His Name, His Number And His Mark. by urheme: 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
Olusanya333: 666 comes first "The Day of the Lord will not come except the rebellion comes first and the Man of Sin be revealed"

??
You are a dangerous man, highly deluded, i tot u smoked weed but now i know you are insane,
And see how you are bashing people up and down in your thread as if you are well.

I will never understand what you posted in your lucid period talkless the one you posted when you are mad.
Re: The Beast, His Name, His Number And His Mark. by Olusanya333(m): 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
urheme:

??
You are a dangerous man, highly deluded, i tot u smoked weed but now i know you are insane,
And see how you are bashing people up and down in your thread as if you are well.

I will never understand what you posted in your lucid period talkless the one you posted when you are mad.
Owk Bro sorry,i don't actually mean to bash anyone jxt misunderstanding of tones.
Re: The Beast, His Name, His Number And His Mark. by Olusanya333(m): 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
ojimbo: ok, no need to panic. Make i just relax until dey begin to give the mark nah, na em be say the thing still far cos i never hear say they wan give abi dey don dey give. But i thought una say na obama be the beast, soon his last tenure go finish nah
The Mark won't be physical like u think sir.Its just a Teaching u believe.

1 Like

Re: The Beast, His Name, His Number And His Mark. by Rich4god(m): 4:43am On Sep 15, 2014
ojimbo: ok, no need to panic. Make i just relax until dey begin to give the mark nah, na em be say the thing still far cos i never hear say they wan give abi dey don dey give. But i thought una say na obama be the beast, soon his last tenure go finish nah
lol... No mind dem, confused pple. Na so dem say Pope Benedict go be the last and then peter the roman will be elected. Now they are changing their prophesy. Maybe if obama step down, them go say na Jonathan be the beast cos of the national identity card. I wonder how heaven will look like if christianity is as these guys makes it seem.

1 Like

Re: The Beast, His Name, His Number And His Mark. by ojimbo(m): 4:55am On Sep 15, 2014
Olusanya333: The Mark won't be physical like u think sir.Its just a Teaching u believe.
wettin come bring FORE HEAD and RIGHT PALM to the story if e no go be physical, and how people go know say u get the mark before dem go sell or buy sometin from u?
Re: The Beast, His Name, His Number And His Mark. by ojimbo(m): 4:58am On Sep 15, 2014
Rich4god: lol... No mind dem, confused pple. Na so dem say Pope Benedict go be the last and then peter the roman will be elected. Now they are changing their prophesy. Maybe if obama step down, them go say na Jonathan be the beast cos of the national identity card. I wonder how heaven will look like if christianity is as these guys makes it seem.
i dont have any problem with them(christians). Its just that they claims to know all that was past and yet to come, yet they are all corrupt minded
Re: The Beast, His Name, His Number And His Mark. by samcinty: 11:15am On Sep 15, 2014
well let me share dis, we hv being leaving wt it (i mean d no) we jst dont see it, jst try do d calculation urself n u will see wat am saying
list every alphabet A-Z and number it from 1-26 then take d dis word COMPUTER and multiply each no of each later by 6(wc is no of human being) then take d total n check out ur ans.
e.g C=3×6=18
O=15×6=90 etc
Re: The Beast, His Name, His Number And His Mark. by danielblessing(m): 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
Re: The Beast, His Name, His Number And His Mark. by Olusanya333(m): 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
ojimbo: wettin come bring FORE HEAD and RIGHT PALM to the story if e no go be physical, and how people go know say u get the mark before dem go sell or buy sometin from u?
God bless u bro. Those who seek shall find and i Love ur zeal to question everything.You can read Deut 11:18 for understanding of "Right hand" nd Ezekiel 9:4 for understanding of "Forehead". Again God Bless you.

(1) (Reply)

WAIT! Did Bishop David Oyedepo Just Say He Is Not Sent By God??? / Three Things You Should Know About Lucifer This New Year / What Do I Do About This "The Lord's Chosen" Congregation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.