Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Two APC Govs Set To Join PDP — Metuh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two APC Govs Set To Join PDP — Metuh (2758 Views)

Six PDP And Two APC Senators Lose Their Seats In The Senate / Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. / Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two APC Govs Set To Join PDP — Metuh by dont8(m): 2:25am On Sep 14, 2014

Metuh

The Peoples Democratic Party has said two governors of the All Progressives Congress are set to defect from the opposition party to the ruling party.

Apart from the unnamed governors, the ruling party added that some members of the National Assembly who are members of the APC were also set to defect to the ruling party.

The National Publicity Secretary of the ruling party, Olisa Metuh, said these in a statement he issued in Abuja on Saturday.

Metuh, in his statement entitled ‘Lying Is APC’s operational creed’, also lambasted the APC for its alleged lies against the Federal Government.

He said, “Many more of its members including two state governors and members of the National Assembly are now set to decamp to the PDP due to the bad image and anti-democratic stance of the APC.”

He also upbraided the APC leaders for “working against the national interest and making themselves a laughing stock in the eyes of the international community by going to the British House of Commons and various international events to concoct stories in a bid to damage the image of their own nation.”

When contacted on Saturday, the National Publicity Secretary, APC, Lai Mohammed, said, “It is nothing but propaganda and wishful thinking to divert the attention of Nigerians away from the embarrassment facing the presidency.

“Nigerians want to know what ex-governors Ali Modu-Sheriff was doing with the President in Chad. That is the question PDP should answer.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/two-apc-govs-set-to-join-pdp-metuh/

1 Like

Re: Two APC Govs Set To Join PDP — Metuh by dont8(m): 2:27am On Sep 14, 2014
I wont be surprise, Nigerian politicians are well known Political-LovePeddler.
Re: Two APC Govs Set To Join PDP — Metuh by freshness2020: 2:33am On Sep 14, 2014
Mber gift on the go!

1 Like

Re: Two APC Govs Set To Join PDP — Metuh by ochilikoko(m): 2:52am On Sep 14, 2014
I know that PDP is very bad but APC is worst

12 Likes

Re: Two APC Govs Set To Join PDP — Metuh by ochilikoko(m): 2:53am On Sep 14, 2014
I know that PDP is very bad but APC is worst

18 Likes

Re: Two APC Govs Set To Join PDP — Metuh by dejust(m): 2:57am On Sep 14, 2014
We are waiting
Re: Two APC Govs Set To Join PDP — Metuh by mrvance(m): 3:40am On Sep 14, 2014
Parties are just tools to steal our money... I deal with individuals..shiii..can we jst give oda parties a chance

1 Like

Re: Two APC Govs Set To Join PDP — Metuh by dont8(m): 3:51am On Sep 14, 2014
I tell you, parties in Nigeria are so overrated without manifesto or agenda that we just have to choose between lesser evil. As for me, I vote for individual and not the party.
mrvance: Parties are just tools to steal our money... I deal with individuals..shiii..can we jst give oda parties a chance
Re: Two APC Govs Set To Join PDP — Metuh by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:58am On Sep 14, 2014
2015 go swt die
Re: Two APC Govs Set To Join PDP — Metuh by Chilexm: 4:46am On Sep 14, 2014
ISIS executes British aid worker David
Haines; Cameron vows justice
British aid worker David Haines has been
executed by ISIS militants, according to a video
posted Saturday to a website associated with the
group, making him the third Western captive to be
killed by the Islamist extremist group in recent
weeks.
The ISIS video post showing Haines' beheading
called his execution "a message to the allies of
America."
It is produced very similarly to the videos that
showed the executions of American journalists
James Foley and Steven Sotloff, the last of which
included Haines and the threat that he'd be killed
next.
The new video pictures a masked ISIS militant
placing his hand on another captive..... Click on this
link and get the full details
www.inspillex..com.es/2014/09/isis-
executes-british-aid-worker-david.html?m=1
Re: Two APC Govs Set To Join PDP — Metuh by Chilexm: 4:48am On Sep 14, 2014
ISIS executes British aid worker David
Haines; Cameron vows justice
British aid worker David Haines has been
executed by ISIS militants, according to a video
posted Saturday to a website associated with the
group, making him the third Western captive to be
killed by the Islamist extremist group in recent
weeks.
The ISIS video post showing Haines' beheading
called his execution "a message to the allies of
America."
It is produced very similarly to the videos that
showed the executions of American journalists
James Foley and Steven Sotloff, the last of which
included Haines and the threat that he'd be killed
next.
The new video pictures a masked ISIS militant
placing his hand on another captive..... Click on this
link and get the full details
www.inspillex..com.es/2014/09/isis-executes-british-aid-worker-david.html?m=1
Re: Two APC Govs Set To Join PDP — Metuh by pat077: 4:56am On Sep 14, 2014
mrvance: Parties are just tools to steal our money... I deal with individuals..shiii..can we jst give oda parties a chance
do we still ve oda parties aside d PDP and APC?

1 Like

Re: Two APC Govs Set To Join PDP — Metuh by akumada1: 5:28am On Sep 14, 2014
Defecting from one party to another is a cultural pratices of nigerian politicians since 1942. They should defect quickly before primary elecion.

1 Like

Re: Two APC Govs Set To Join PDP — Metuh by Amanwulu1(m): 5:31am On Sep 14, 2014
"Lying is APC's operational Creed"- Metuh. I agree.

9 Likes

Re: Two APC Govs Set To Join PDP — Metuh by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:53am On Sep 14, 2014
ochilikoko: I know that PDP is very bad but APC is worst
Based on?
Re: Two APC Govs Set To Join PDP — Metuh by Omexonomy: 6:09am On Sep 14, 2014
Cramjones and berem b4 u die for those thieves in APC come and listen to the voice of metuh ur kinsman.

8 Likes

Re: Two APC Govs Set To Join PDP — Metuh by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 14, 2014
Hahahahahahaha...Olisah Metuh my friend and brother must be on some cheap crack. Such a shameless propaganda. I can tell you reliably no governor is leaving anywhere except in the dreams of Mr. Metuh.

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Two APC Govs Set To Join PDP — Metuh by Yazmin: 6:39am On Sep 14, 2014
Oga Lie Mohammed, Nigerians also want to know what Ali Modu Sheriff has been doing as a BOT member of APC before his decision to move to PDP.
Your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens!

6 Likes

Re: Two APC Govs Set To Join PDP — Metuh by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 14, 2014
Yazmin: Oga Lie Mohammed, Nigerians also want to know what Ali Modu Sheriff has been doing as a BOT member of APC before his decision to move to PDP.
Your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens!

Be informed! Ali Modu Sherrif was the chairman of ANPP before the merger. Due to the importance of this merger we had to work with all the leaders of separate parties. Once we had used Ali Modu Sherrif to effect the Merger we frustrated him out, because we never wanted to be associated with a blood sucker and haramite! Even when Modu Sherrif was in our party we had sent several reports to the DSS, but they never took any action. We are extremely happy that the Haramite and blood sucker Sherrif have gone back to the nest of devils!

-CramJones
Re: Two APC Govs Set To Join PDP — Metuh by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 14, 2014
Naija politicians are bootlickers, hooligans,
jobbers, psychopathic-psychophants and
hypocritical-critics...

1 Like

Re: Two APC Govs Set To Join PDP — Metuh by mistudreh(m): 7:53am On Sep 14, 2014
In other news, this is IROYIN ELEJE.
Metuh is sitting on a long thing...
Re: Two APC Govs Set To Join PDP — Metuh by jmaine: 8:01am On Sep 14, 2014
cramjones:

Be informed! Ali Modu Sherrif was the chairman of ANPP before the merger. Due to the importance of this merger we had to work with all the leaders of separate parties. Once we had used Ali Modu Sherrif to effect the Merger we frustrated him out, because we never wanted to be associated with a blood sucker and haramite! Even when Modu Sherrif was in our party we had sent several reports to the DSS, but they never took any action. We are extremely happy that the Haramite and blood sucker Sherrif have gone back to the nest of devils!

-CramJones

in otherwords, the merger has severe fault lines that will be revealed in due time after your huge loss in 2015 . . . .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two APC Govs Set To Join PDP — Metuh by shizzleStar: 8:17am On Sep 14, 2014
APC-Association of Political Criminals

APC-Aggrieved Peoples Congress

APC-Amalgamation of Pro-lies Cowards

APC-All Propaganda Colleagues

APC-Alliance of Political Clowns

APC-Anti-People Carnivores

Pls visit this thread below:>
This is what Soyinka had to say about those clamouring
for Buhari to be their president:
"It is astonishing to find that the same former slaves, now
free of their chains, should clamour to be ruled by one
who not only turned their nation into a slave plantation,
but forbade them any discussion of their condition."
Reasons the tired retired general with vast and versed
experience in losing elections can never ever be my
president:
He is a remorseless murderer; he killed Ogedengbe and
others by applying a law retroactively.
He promulgated Decree 20 that effectively shackled
freedom of speech.
He denied Tai Solarin his medications for asthma.
He showed his ethnic bigotry and rabidly morbid disdain
for a particular section of the country by his partial
treatment of the principals of the legitimate government he
toppled. He placed Shehu Shagari under house arrest but
sent Alex Ekwueme to Kiri Kiri Prison!
For some of the other reasons why Buhari should never
ever be elected president read this piece from Wole
Soyinka.

http://saharareporters.com/2007/01/14/crimes-buhari-wole-soyinka

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two APC Govs Set To Join PDP — Metuh by tinkinjow: 8:19am On Sep 14, 2014
Welcome them not....Their hearts are tainted
Re: Two APC Govs Set To Join PDP — Metuh by gunuvi(m): 8:56am On Sep 14, 2014
if PDP is a cat then APC is a wolf. the party is bunch of unrepentant kleptomaniacs.

1 Like

Re: Two APC Govs Set To Join PDP — Metuh by gunuvi(m): 8:57am On Sep 14, 2014
if PDP is a cat then APC is a wolf. the party APC is full of bunch of unrepentant kleptomaniacs.
Re: Two APC Govs Set To Join PDP — Metuh by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 14, 2014
cramjones: Hahahahahahaha...Olisah Metuh my friend and brother must be on some cheap crack. Such a shameless propaganda. I can tell you reliably no governor is leaving anywhere except in the dreams of Mr. Metuh.

-CramJones

APC is a satanic movement. They created the confusion in the country and currently using the Boko Haram as a weapon to dismantle political institutions to their advantage. The govt of President Goodluck Jonathan is trying so hard to clean up their mess with the phantom Chibok kidnap.

Do you know that the present administration is dancing towards that deceit of "kidnap" just to placate the international community who'd been involved in the whole saga. Ordinarily, there wasn't any kidnap just an orchestrated activities of a disgruntled group.

6 Likes

Re: Two APC Govs Set To Join PDP — Metuh by dont8(m): 10:14am On Sep 14, 2014
Do you have any proof to buttress your point that the Chibok girls were not kidnapped? Statement like this can be counter-productive in the search of the missing girls.
SeaGold:

APC is a satanic movement. They created the confusion in the country and currently using the Boko Haram as a weapon to dismantle political institutions to their advantage. The govt of President Goodluck Jonathan is trying so hard to clean up their mess with the phantom Chibok kidnap.

Do you know that the present administration is dancing towards that deceit of "kidnap" just to placate the international community who'd been involved in the whole saga. Ordinarily, there wasn't any kidnap just an orchestrated activities of a disgruntled group.
Re: Two APC Govs Set To Join PDP — Metuh by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 14, 2014
dont8: Do you have any proof to buttress your point that the Chibok girls were not kidnapped? Statement like this can be counter-productive in the search of the missing girls.

Do you have any proof that 200+ school girls were railed off without any casualty?

Do u need proof as to how few of the girls could escape with the terrorists guarding?

Do you still want me to believe that some of the interviewed students sitting for physics examination cannot speak a common "disjointed" English?

5 Likes

Re: Two APC Govs Set To Join PDP — Metuh by luvinhubby(m): 10:57am On Sep 14, 2014
Amanwulu1: "Lying is APC's operational Creed"- Metuh. I agree.
grin grin
That one cracked me up

1 Like

Re: Two APC Govs Set To Join PDP — Metuh by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 14, 2014
In his dreamsss
When contacted on Saturday, the National Publicity Secretary, APC, Lai Mohammed, said, “It is nothing but propaganda and wishful thinking to divert the attention of Nigerians away from the embarrassment facing the presidency.

“Nigerians want to know what ex-governors Ali Modu-Sheriff was doing with the President in Chad. That is the question PDP should answer.”
Re: Two APC Govs Set To Join PDP — Metuh by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 14, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones
lolssssss

(1) (2) (Reply)

If I Were Jonathan, I ‘ll Crack Nigeria – Agbakoba, SAN / Comparing Obasanjo Regime $ Jonathan Regime / Gov Nasir El-rufai Commissions Yoghurt /juice Factory In Zaria ..see Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.