Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

2007 Camry Le - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2007 Camry Le (1194 Views)

Pimping My 2007 Camry SE! / 2007 Camry Hesitates At Startup / Got Smoked By A 2007 Camry V6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2007 Camry Le by kenx1(m): 3:55am On Sep 14, 2014
Hello gurus
I'm getting a 2007 camry Le for 2.2m with a mileage of 170k. Please I want to know if it's a good buy at that millage I'm attaching some pix

Re: 2007 Camry Le by ironheart(m): 6:26am On Sep 14, 2014
2.2? its on the high side,I don't know how young you are, but for a Camry I will rather go for a SE or XLE version, SE is sport tuned and XLE is the prestigious version. try asking for 1.3mil. or better still you can use that 2,2m to get a good Honda spirit
Re: 2007 Camry Le by kenx1(m): 6:43am On Sep 14, 2014
Do u mean 1.3m for a 2007 camry, I bought my 2005 model for 1.5m last yr
Re: 2007 Camry Le by abatically(m): 7:43am On Sep 14, 2014
ironheart: 2.2? its on the high side,I don't know how young you are, but for a Camry I will rather go for a SE or XLE version, SE is sport tuned and XLE is the prestigious version. try asking for 1.3mil. or better still you can use that 2,2m to get a good Honda spirit

Guy u funny o. 1.3 m for a 2007 Camry? Rotfl. U will hardly get a 2003 model for that price.
Re: 2007 Camry Le by ironheart(m): 7:45am On Sep 14, 2014
guy its 170k mileage, u want to be the maga that spend so much on repair? we Nigerians love beauty than quality, from the pix I see, they did a wonderful job on that car. I see a Nigerian plate number, that means they have flogged that car on our bad roads, by the time you are done buying and doing repairs, its enough to buy you a brand new kia vehicle in Nigeria. on nairaland here I have seen sport version for 1.4mil. just my humble tot my brother. but if u wish to buy at that price, its up to u.
Re: 2007 Camry Le by abatically(m): 7:49am On Sep 14, 2014
ironheart: guy its 170k mileage, u want to be the maga that spend so much on repair? we Nigerians love beauty than quality, from the pix I see, they did a wonderful job on that car. I see a Nigerian plate number, that means they have flogged that car on our bad roads, by the time you are done buying and doing repairs, its enough to buy you a brand new kia vehicle in Nigeria. on nairaland here I have seen sport version for 1.4mil. just my humble tot my brother. but if u wish to buy at that price, its up to u.

Isn't it funny that u already condemn a car u haven't even seen physically? U haven't opened the hood, u haven't started the engine and u already condemn it. By the way that is a dealership number there.
Re: 2007 Camry Le by ironheart(m): 8:16am On Sep 14, 2014
abatically:

Isn't it funny that u already condemn a car u haven't even seen physically? U haven't opened the hood, u haven't started the engine and u already condemn it. By the way that is a dealership number there.
your choice bro. guy I dey look for job o, this one u can afford 2.2 for le Camry 07 like this, I wouldn't mind joining u o. but bro 170k mileage is like traveling from Lagos o maiduguri Lagos everyday for 2years o. well its just my tot. my opinion n I may be wrong. I love the Camry but the interior can get boring with time. a friend has an 07 me though
Re: 2007 Camry Le by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 14, 2014
Bro is it nigerian used? If it is; denn dats not a good buy; buh if happens to be tokumbo; trust me; it a good buy;

Donot mind those pposters above; they really know nothing about cars!!!
Re: 2007 Camry Le by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 14, 2014
abatically:

Don't mind those 'all knowing' beings who actually know nothing.
Re: 2007 Camry Le by Jacksolo4me(m): 9:14am On Sep 14, 2014
170k miles on an 07 camry LE with 2.2m as the price is on the high.

Mine was appraised for 1.7-1.8m and it's clean as hell with 35k on the odo.

So u can use the 1.5-1.8m as a benchmark.

2 Likes

Re: 2007 Camry Le by kenx1(m): 9:37am On Sep 14, 2014
ironheart: guy its 170k mileage, u want to be the maga that spend so much on repair? we Nigerians love beauty than quality, from the pix I see, they did a wonderful job on that car. I see a Nigerian plate number, that means they have flogged that car on our bad roads, by the time you are done buying and doing repairs, its enough to buy you a brand new kia vehicle in Nigeria. on nairaland here I have seen sport version for 1.4mil. just my humble tot my brother. but if u wish to buy at that price, its up to u.

Its not a 9ja number but a Texas number boss

1 Like

Re: 2007 Camry Le by kenx1(m): 9:49am On Sep 14, 2014
Jacksolo4me: 170k miles on an 07 camry LE with 2.2m as the price is on the high.

Mine was appraised for 1.7-1.8m and it's clean as hell with 35k on the odo.

So u can use the 1.5-1.8m as a benchmark.

Thanks
Re: 2007 Camry Le by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 15, 2014
Kenx..Its a good buy for 2M not 2.2M. U can't see any Camry below 90kmiles..If u see that means mileage haas bin tampered. MY SE was 120K miles..Its still feels brandnew.
Re: 2007 Camry Le by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 15, 2014
obitee69: Kenx..Its a good buy for 2M not 2.2M. U can't see any Camry below 90kmiles..If u see that means mileage haas bin tampered. MY SE was 120K miles..Its still feels brandnew.
bro u are d most or rather; d only sensible erson on dis thread; I wonder what dey re thinking; dat mileage is perfectj for a sound car; FYI ; whaat u see on d dashboard is never d Original mileage; as it is doctored idiscriminately; to confirm cross check with "Autocheck" n U'll see d original mileage; n it myt be worth knowing; dat mileage is not rather something dat should dissuade u 4rm buying a car; mileage is of very less importance.... What u should tek into cognisance; is d aautocheck scor, or carfax score; to check if ur vehicle is salvaged, or accidented et all;

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk Trucks / What are the likely Causes Of Outrageous Fuel Consumption? / What The Hell Is This? Power Bike Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.