Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,542 members, 7,857,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Taxi Services In Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Taxi Services In Lagos (609 Views)

My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man / Customer Satisfaction Survey Of Retail Banking Services In Nigeria 2012. / Regulatory Framework For Mobile Payments Services In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taxi Services In Lagos by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 14, 2014
Please can anyone recommend reliable taxi services within Lagos metropolis and their associated costs ie hourly or daily charges. Thank you all.
Re: Taxi Services In Lagos by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 14, 2014
10 views no contributions....
Re: Taxi Services In Lagos by sholatech(m): 10:11am On Sep 14, 2014
You can get reliable unpainted cabs for full day use in Lagos at 16-20k per day.

For painted taxis, metro cabs are everywhere but not sure they have hourly rates and usually Bill you based on locations you are going or full day
Re: Taxi Services In Lagos by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
smartchoice: 10 views no contributions....

Because you're a slowpoke? wink
Re: Taxi Services In Lagos by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
CityNG:

Because you're a slowpoke? wink

Hunting through my profile.....keep it up .....fixated...
Re: Taxi Services In Lagos by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
smartchoice:

Hunting through my profile.....keep it up .....fixated...

Searching for taxi service slowpoke, you are worthy nothing for me to search for you. Everything I need to know about you I already know on your threads in Cartalk. You are a apathetic liar who makes up fancy stories to try to belong. You are nothing and will remain nothing grin
Re: Taxi Services In Lagos by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
CityNG:

Searching for taxi service slowpoke, you are worthy nothing for me to search for you. Everything I need to know about you I already know on your threads in Cartalk. You are a apathetic liar who makes up fancy stories to try to belong. You are nothing and will remain nothing grin

Interesting..why trying hard to project yourself at another?
Re: Taxi Services In Lagos by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
smartchoice:

Interesting..why trying hard to project yourself at another?

Why are you latching on to someone that doesn't even realize that you're alive?

Do you not have any family left that loves you? Or are they all realizing how much a failure your life has become?
Re: Taxi Services In Lagos by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
CityNG:

Because *** wink

CityNG pls stop cyberbullying its not nice.
Re: Taxi Services In Lagos by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
CityNG:

Why are you latching on to someone that doesn't even realize that you're alive?

Do you not have any family left that loves you? Or are they all realizing how much a failure your life has become?

Still self projecting!
Re: Taxi Services In Lagos by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
lomomike:

Re: Taxi Services In Lagos by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
lomomike:

I agree with you Mike, so when are you and the other mods going to finally take care of this issue of this nimrod that you've already warned but still persists in breaking Nairaland policies?

Please advice.
Re: Taxi Services In Lagos by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
smartchoice:

Still self projecting!

You are the one creating and mentioning me on ALL threads that you created.

Like I said, you can't be me.

Go and get a life.
Re: Taxi Services In Lagos by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
smartchoice: [/quote]

[quote author=lomomike]

Smartchoice, Stop this cyberbullying. If you don't, I'd be force to take actions against you.

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Found In University Of Uyo Boys Hostel / Truth About Mobile Marketing You Never Realized! / What Are The Crazy Things You Do While Drunk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.