Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man (36686 Views)

Taxi Man Welcomes 'chinese' Baby With Wife Who Works In A Chinese Company (Pic) / My Encounter With An Edo Witch / See How A Taxi Man Is Been Beaten Up By Police Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
Two days ago, in Port Harcourt, I took a taxi from Garrison to Abuloma, On getting to my destination at Okilo Road, I was theblast person to come down from the vehicle of 5passengers. Unknown to me, my wallet was Misplaced.

For emphasis, the content of the wallet are as follows:
New Drivers Liescence
3bank ATM cards
N10,000
My PVC
And copies of my passport.

I was saying to myself after it was discovered missing, that "this is Nigeria I can never find it. I even tried going to the park at which I boarded. But no success was recodered. I regret not deriving that day.

This evening, I got a call from the bank, that a lady brought my atm to the bank, and requested the bank (fidelity) should contact me, for misplaced items. I was marveled.
And so the bank gave me the numbers of the driver and his lovely wife.
Joy entered my spirit.

Note: this man and his wife live in a Bacha. I took a pic of this man to make u Nairalanders bless his generation. His name is Elisha Ukpong.
He was even so delighted I split the money in 2.
MODS I beg you front page so anigerians van learn to be good.

350 Likes 48 Shares

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by ArchEnemy(m): 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
God bless you Sir
You see, we still ve good people in Nigeria.
And I say congrats to you Op as well.

230 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
Wow am thrilled..This are the kind of examples we citizens should show..its shows that theres a Brighter Rewarding Future

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
now this is a God fearing man. An ideal citizen. His reward is from God, but wont fall from heaven.
i hope half of the money u split was given to him.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
My faith in humanity is restored by this singular act. God uplift him

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by BTT(m): 7:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
'There are no great nations, only great people'

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by IdeeEsperanza(m): 9:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
Good person

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by UnknownT: 8:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
Why is dis not on FP? Not all these will you rock this, see wot a guy did to his girl type of threads. The same way I lost mine or was my pocket picked at Choba last year and didn't get it back

Cc: Seun, Ishilove, lalasticlala,

6 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
UnknownT:
Why is dis not on FP? Not all these will you rock this, see wot a guy did to his girl type of threads. The same way I lost mine or was my pocket picked at Choba last year and didn't get it back

Cc: Seun, Ishilove, lalasticlala,
dont mind them, if its "tonto dike bosom finally fall from bra" less than a second, it there.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Arlex(m): 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
Honesty they say is the best policy... U r damn fortunate to meet an honest man, Only remembering the stress of getting d PVC alone calls for celebration.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by joanprice: 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
really
Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by drnairalov: 8:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
awwww that is nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by mankan2k7(m): 8:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
How I wish our poliTHIEFcians can learn one or two lessons from d honesty of poor Nigerians

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by lion042(m): 8:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
How much is inside the wallet?
Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Misogynist2014(m): 8:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
He is worth his weight in Gold. smiley

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by hahn(m): 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
God bless you and your family sir

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by cococandy(f): 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
How nice. God bless him

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Aitee1: 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
Yeah!!! That's my brother from another mum grin

He got a good heart, may God bless his generation!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by boman2014: 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
we need your kind to motivate the youth

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
sleektalker:
Two days ago, in Port Harcourt, I took a taxi from Garrison to Abuloma, On getting to my destination at Okilo Road, I was theblast person to come down from the vehicle of 5passengers. Unknown to me, my wallet was Misplaced.

For emphasis, the content of the wallet are as follows:
New Drivers Liescence
3bank ATM cards
N10,000
My PVC
And copies of my passport.

I was saying to myself after it was discovered missing, that "this is Nigeria I can never find it. I even tried going to the park at which I boarded. But no success was recodered. I regret not deriving that day.

This evening, I got a call from the bank, that a lady brought my atm to the bank, and requested the bank (fidelity) should contact me, for misplaced items. I was marveled.
And so the bank gave me the numbers of the driver and his lovely wife.
Joy entered my spirit.

Note: this man and his wife live in a Bacha. I took a pic of this man to make u Nairalanders bless his generation. His name is Elisha Ukpong.
He was even so delighted I split the money in 2.
MODS I beg you front page so anigerians van learn to be good.

People of Calabar/Akwa Ibom are the last people that would steal from you,tho not all,but majority of em people are good...

If it were my igbo brothers,the money would have been gone & still would call you to come pay for those documents you have in it grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Chizzy20(f): 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
wow, i hope pple learn frm dis.
Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Viktor1983(m): 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
Not Surprised.
We got a lot of honest people in this country, unfortunately our media prefers bad news.
Thank God for Nairaland

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Vock(m): 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
People here be pretending as if they would return it if it happened to them

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Sweetlemon(f): 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
Rare gem!

He is already not only blessed but a blessing!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Rufex07(m): 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
good!!!.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by onila(f): 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
akwa ibom and calabar pple are so good

I remember when I was @ Obudu cattle ranch
my uncle went to the bar and got drunk
the money in his pocket fell

he went back to the hotel without knowing

after 2 hours
the bar tender knocked on his door
and told him, he left his money

my uncle was so happy
our hotel bills for the next day was all in his pocket

if that kind man didnt return his money
we wld have packed our bags and left the ranch the next day before 12 pm

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by bwgist: 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
very good

LMAO! grin Nigerians Reply Wizkid After He Tweets His Intention To Collaborate With Asa>>http://bwgist.com/celebrities/nigerians-reply-wizkid-tweets-intention-collaborate-asa/
Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by eleko1: 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
cool Good pipu,great Nation.Minus Pd pigs and those useless thieves.Emulate this man not somebody who told us dat STEALING IS GOOD undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
Good one
Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Ezebinaugwu(m): 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
God will surely bless him, his generations will be blessed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by phorlafemi(f): 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
His generation is blessed

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Aitee1: 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
onila:
akwa ibom pple are so good

You can say that again wink

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Python Found In My Compound Last Night At 2am / Woman Spotted Backing Chicken Instead Of Baby In Public (photo) / The True Test Of Friendship... The Few Unpopular Truths... - Meme List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.