Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,942 members, 7,814,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

The Best Ever Striker In Blues Shirt ( Picture ) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Best Ever Striker In Blues Shirt ( Picture ) (1158 Views)

Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles / Obafemi Martins: Most Efficient Striker In The Bundesliga / The Best Striker In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Ever Striker In Blues Shirt ( Picture ) by emmabest2000(m): 6:56am On Sep 14, 2014
True or false ? shocked

Re: The Best Ever Striker In Blues Shirt ( Picture ) by echobee(f): 7:01am On Sep 14, 2014
False angry
Re: The Best Ever Striker In Blues Shirt ( Picture ) by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 14, 2014
echobee: False angry
Women barely watch football so you know nothing about him,what's is his name if you really know him?
Re: The Best Ever Striker In Blues Shirt ( Picture ) by harlos: 7:16am On Sep 14, 2014
He is injured was what they said and still yet, he score 2/3 goals in a match.

I wonder how many goals he will be scoring when he is fully fit cheesy

4 matches 7 goals grin

1 Like

Re: The Best Ever Striker In Blues Shirt ( Picture ) by echobee(f): 7:20am On Sep 14, 2014
aaronson: Women barely watch football so you know nothing about him,what's is his name if you really know him?
Taye taiwo tongue
Re: The Best Ever Striker In Blues Shirt ( Picture ) by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 14, 2014
echobee:
Taye taiwo tongue
*lift her and throw her out the thread* No wonder you wrote false initially
Re: The Best Ever Striker In Blues Shirt ( Picture ) by echobee(f): 7:29am On Sep 14, 2014
aaronson: *lift her and throw her out the thread* No wonder you wrote false initially
*comes back into thread,pee into his mouth*. Runs out of thread tongue
Re: The Best Ever Striker In Blues Shirt ( Picture ) by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 14, 2014
echobee:
Can't pee on a niqqa without havinq to see that thing and I bet you wouldn't let a niqqa see that show for free so *Shut the door to the thread!!!
Re: The Best Ever Striker In Blues Shirt ( Picture ) by Lumyboi(m): 7:39am On Sep 14, 2014
harlos: He is injured was what they said and still yet, he score 2/3 goals in a match.

I wonder how many goals he will be scoring when he is fully fit cheesy

4 matches 7 goals grin

D game of soccer has neva bn maths. E could get fit n goals wil dry up. Al strikers v dt moment man. Bt at least for nw e has d form n confidence
Re: The Best Ever Striker In Blues Shirt ( Picture ) by seankay(m): 7:41am On Sep 14, 2014
Costa is a great Striker but Didier Drogba remains the best striker for now.he won lotta trophies and scored important goals.OP, have you forgotten so soon?
Don't also forget he's the king of wembley, he scored in all his game at wembley. He's also Arsenal fc nemesis.I believe costa can be better anyway
Re: The Best Ever Striker In Blues Shirt ( Picture ) by harlos: 7:42am On Sep 14, 2014
Lumyboi:

D game of soccer has neva bn maths. E could get fit n goals wil dry up. Al strikers v dt moment man. Bt at least for nw e has d form n confidence
The truth is either fit or not, if you can position yourself well in a club like chelsea, you're gonna be a goal king.
Thats what costa issmileysmiley
Re: The Best Ever Striker In Blues Shirt ( Picture ) by emmabest2000(m): 7:47am On Sep 14, 2014
seankay: Costa is a great Striker but Didier Drogba remains the best striker for now.he won lotta trophies and scored important goals.OP, have you forgotten so soon?
Don't also forget he's the king of wembley, he scored in all his game at wembley. He's also Arsenal fc nemesis.I believe costa can be better anyway
my respect to DD grin

Re: The Best Ever Striker In Blues Shirt ( Picture ) by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 14, 2014
aaronson: *lift her and throw her out the thread* No wonder you wrote false initially
echobee:
LWKMD grin.

Echobee, you deserve to be thrown out once again grin
Re: The Best Ever Striker In Blues Shirt ( Picture ) by echobee(f): 7:49am On Sep 14, 2014
frankben:
LWKMD grin.

Echobee, you deserve to be thrown out once again grin
wetin i do? tongue
Re: The Best Ever Striker In Blues Shirt ( Picture ) by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 14, 2014
echobee:
wetin i do? tongue
For urinating inside his mouth grin.
Re: The Best Ever Striker In Blues Shirt ( Picture ) by seankay(m): 7:52am On Sep 14, 2014
emmabest2000: my respect to DD grin
now u r talking! With the way Costa is sharing goals, he's sure gon be the greatest
Re: The Best Ever Striker In Blues Shirt ( Picture ) by echobee(f): 7:53am On Sep 14, 2014
frankben: For urinating inside his mouth grin.
he told me dat he was thirsty tongue
Re: The Best Ever Striker In Blues Shirt ( Picture ) by emmabest2000(m): 7:57am On Sep 14, 2014
harlos:
The truth is either fit or not, if you can position yourself well in a club like chelsea, you're gonna be a goal king.
Thats what costa issmileysmiley
Guy you're damn right wink
Re: The Best Ever Striker In Blues Shirt ( Picture ) by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 14, 2014
echobee:
he told me dat he was thirsty tongue
lol. And urine was the better liquid grin
Re: The Best Ever Striker In Blues Shirt ( Picture ) by echobee(f): 8:35am On Sep 14, 2014
frankben: lol. And urine was the better liquid grin
yes
Re: The Best Ever Striker In Blues Shirt ( Picture ) by Greatihex(m): 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
Dat guy sabi position, get speed, quick response, attacking instinct, finishing ability nd so on. Bt only hs positioning nd finishing ability wl get hm many goals at chelsea more dn he did at madrid. Cus the have d likes of hazard nd fab. Hazard runs, drives nd dribbles wl break down d defences nd create space 4 oda players like fab 2 get assists. Dis three guys go cus havoc 4 epl dis season.

(1) (Reply)

The Evolution Of Super Eagle Jersey / Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur 3 - 0 (DOWNLOAD FULL HIGHLIGHT) / God Doesn't Care Who Wins, I Dont Pray For Chelsea -mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.