Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Distributors Wanted Urgently - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Distributors Wanted Urgently (610 Views)

Hot & Fast Selling Products. Distributors Wanted Nationwide. / Mary Kay Distributors Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Distributors Wanted Urgently by philcollectible: 7:37am On Sep 14, 2014
Uk based company involved in the manufacturing of unique cosmetics and personal care products is in search of DISTRIBUTORS.
For more information about how you can become a distributor of "The Pretty Brand" kindly contact me!! I will be very delighted to welcome you as a part of our company and look forward to having a long term business relationship with you.

Grab this Opportunity Now
PHIL COLLECTIBLE
Email: P.phils@yahoo.com
Phone: 07087244361
BBM: 3324CFA4

(1) (Reply)

Hum! I Call This The Incredible And What Will You Call This? / Beauty Of Afropia / Receptionist/secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.