Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Hot & Fast Selling Products. Distributors Wanted Nationwide. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hot & Fast Selling Products. Distributors Wanted Nationwide. (2854 Views)

Cleared / Amazon US Top Selling Products: Huge Discount / Ladies Stock Jeans Fast Selling 1k Dont Miss This Opportunity Ladie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot & Fast Selling Products. Distributors Wanted Nationwide. by LinimacServices(m): 7:46am On Apr 26, 2016
These are fast selling products now in Nigeria. Quest Personal Care Global is a UK based company that manufactures The Pretty Brand products.
We need distributors nationwide to take advantage of these hot selling products and start generating massive income in your area.

Below are some of the hottest selling products available in stock:

1. Baby wipes.

1 Like

Re: Hot & Fast Selling Products. Distributors Wanted Nationwide. by LinimacServices(m): 7:48am On Apr 26, 2016
Disposable Nappy Bags: With lovely fragrance used to properly dispose of messy baby nappies and diapers especially when in public.

Re: Hot & Fast Selling Products. Distributors Wanted Nationwide. by LinimacServices(m): 7:53am On Apr 26, 2016
3: Dark Spot Corrector: Very active and helps to remove dark spot from the skin. Every lady that needs to remove dark spots from their bodies will certainly love this.

2 Likes

Re: Hot & Fast Selling Products. Distributors Wanted Nationwide. by LinimacServices(m): 7:57am On Apr 26, 2016
4. Ladies Sanitary Towels: Just like your normal sanitary pads but gives you a better comfort and absolves more to keep you very confident.

Re: Hot & Fast Selling Products. Distributors Wanted Nationwide. by LinimacServices(m): 7:59am On Apr 26, 2016
5. 2 in 1 Mascara (Black & Brown): Every lady will love to have this in their makeup box.

Re: Hot & Fast Selling Products. Distributors Wanted Nationwide. by ndozzy: 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
Are you on watsapp?
Re: Hot & Fast Selling Products. Distributors Wanted Nationwide. by LinimacServices(m): 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
ndozzy:
Are you on watsapp?

No am not for now. But you can reach me on phone.
Re: Hot & Fast Selling Products. Distributors Wanted Nationwide. by byvan03: 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
You need to join watsapp,i will like to talk about this product too.
Re: Hot & Fast Selling Products. Distributors Wanted Nationwide. by sanix: 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
Yeah Pretty products are very nice. I see them in stores in the UK and they got really nice products. I will love my wife to be a distributor as she has a saloon and she is into makeup. Do you have the nail polishes, makeup remover pads and wax strips please available?
Re: Hot & Fast Selling Products. Distributors Wanted Nationwide. by icansimi(m): 11:05am On Apr 29, 2016
I am interested too. I need my wife to add these stuufs to her clothing business. And I think it will move bexos our target markets are Campus students. Let's talk. 08035042609
Re: Hot & Fast Selling Products. Distributors Wanted Nationwide. by onpointme: 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
Interested @ op, kindly pm me
Re: Hot & Fast Selling Products. Distributors Wanted Nationwide. by mendelsmattress: 10:22am On Apr 26, 2017
Our company is one of the renowned manufacturers, traders and suppliers of Seminar Bags in the market at present. Post-procurement, these bags are thoroughly inspected on well-defined parameters to rule out every possibility of defect and ensure that quality is maintained. These high on style bags from our side are made available using optimum quality fabric which is delivered to our customers only after applying multiple rounds of quality checks. This particular product of ours has come up as a preferred choice in the market at present.

Features:

Eco-friendly and recyclable
High tear strength
Easy packaging

Applications:

Gifting purpose
Travel bag
Carrying to seminars

Product Details:

Strong Material
Well Padded
Water Proof Material
Quality Zip & runner For Long Lasting
Rust Free Fitting

call/whatsapp: 08036911296,08033264815
www.bethelmendelsbag.com
Distributors wanted nationwide

Re: Hot & Fast Selling Products. Distributors Wanted Nationwide. by mendelsmattress: 11:16am On Jun 26, 2017
HOW TO MAKE N150,000 MONTHLY RESELLING QUALITY FASHIONABLE RUBBER MEN SUEDE SHOE
This cute, lightweight and water friendly Men Rubber Shoe is a must have for Men this rainy season. They are perforated, breathable and anti-microbial. They are excellent for leisure
Bronze belt tendon detailing
Durable and comfortable
Shock-absorbent and skid-resistant
Men get that elegant and stylish look
Material: 100% Suede coated Rubber
Sole Type: Suede Coat
size available: 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 & 45
HOW DO I START?
Bulk Wholesaler/Reseller
You can start with little capital, no stringent condition to get started. You have good profit margin (the difference between the wholesale prices and the recommended unit prices) Because the product is HOT SELLING , you do not have stiff competition. You enjoy the monopoly of selling the product in your location. You don’t need an office space to get started; you can operate from the comfort of your home and deliver to the customers that want to buy.
As a reseller the minimum you can start with is N30,000 (1 CARTON)
Let us do some calculation:
Reseller buy 1 CARTON @ N30,000 which is N1,000 each and sell for N2,000/pc
If u can sell 5 CARTON in a MONTH your profit - N30,000 X 5 CARTON = N150,000
Wow! What a lucrative business!
SO, IF YOU COULD MAKE N150,000 MONTHLY SELLING BY YOURSELF THAT MEANS YOU CAN MAKE MORE BY LEVERAGING ON THE EFFORT OF OTHER PEOPLE.
I KNOW YOU WANT TO HEAR THIS
This is what is called the POWER of leverage: ie by leveraging on other people effort.
Get sales agents
You buy the item for N1000; you give the marketers @ N1,500 while they sell @ N2,000
Let us assume you have 10 marketers that sell 5 carton each in a month.
Let us do the calculation
10 (marketer) x 5 carton (Rubber suede shoe)= 50 carton
50 carton (total the marketer sold) x N500(profit each) =N250, 000
ie you will be making N250,000 MONTHLY
Oh my GOD!
Wow! What a lucrative business!
To become a RESELLER CALL: 08036911296, 08033264815, BETHELMENDELS INT'L LTD
27 Atunike Olabanji Street, Off John Olugbo street, Off Balogun Bus stop, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos
www.bethelmendels.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Nigerian Based Lawyer Sandra Kaygee Goes Nude [PHOTOS] / A Thread For Men's Top Notch Footwears! / I Love Guys In Jeans And T Shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.