Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! (1211 Views)

Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. / Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You / Say Something Good About The Member Before You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! by sosiqdude(m): 8:40am On Sep 14, 2014
There is something on my mind now...I'm thinking we should discuss on that and get more ideas...this gonna be like...a game or something...people gonna be nominated and people gonna be evicted...they gonna have stage by stage...and really this gonna be fun...if we all join our ideas and suggestion..I bet we will love it gringringrin
Re: ((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! by sosiqdude(m): 8:49am On Sep 14, 2014
Tag-
obinoscopy
-Jaypee4
tamudo
toseenore
dharniel
rexiani
jayuuk
chamib
deefuray
jbluv55
jayteeA
Airbornelacer...

And the rest
Re: ((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 14, 2014
Nomination and eviction?

Are we talking about Big Brother Africa here? cheesy
Re: ((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! by sosiqdude(m): 9:27am On Sep 14, 2014
AirborneLacer: Nomination and eviction?

Are we talking about Big Brother Africa here? cheesy

It not about big brother...it is something we will be doing here...maybe we will be playing a game here..and that gonna look like battle and there gonna be group like semi final, quarter final and others...the fact is I don't no how this section look like...but in rap battle this kind thing that am about to start is fun
Re: ((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 14, 2014
sosiqdude:

It not about big brother...it is something we will be doing here...maybe we will be playing a game here..and that gonna look like battle and there gonna be group like semi final, quarter final and others...the fact is I don't no how this section look like...but in rap battle this kind thing that am about to start is fun

I know what you're on about.

I think the first step you need to take in having this game set up is by consulting the MOD in charge of the section. Confirm from him if such game is trending already and your intention to have such game on ground.

If you have specific monikers you'd love to have in the game, it's left for you to notify them and wait on their green light.

Then finally, as the founder, you'd have to read out the rules and regulations of the game to your house. The criteria, nomination and eviction strategem and the consequences that would befall anyone who goes against them.

Game kicks-off!

We've got the Reality Rush, California Tenant Law, Big Brother Show etc, you can easily take a cue from these house games. If you already have an idea of how this particular game would be run, good enough.

Just have a word with the MOD Obinoscopy - His input is highly needed in this kinda discourse.
Re: ((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! by sosiqdude(m): 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
AirborneLacer:

I know what you're on about.

I think the first step you need to take in having this game set up is by consulting the MOD in charge of the section. Confirm from him if such game is trending already and your intention to have such game on ground.

If you have specific monikers you'd love to have in the game, it's left for you to notify them and wait on their green light.

Then finally, as the founder, you'd have to read out the rules and regulations of the game to your house. The criteria, nomination and eviction strategem and the consequences that would befall anyone who goes against them.

Game kicks-off!

We've got the Reality Rush, California Tenant Law, Big Brother Show etc, you can easily take a cue from these house games. If you already have an idea of how this particular game would be run, good enough.

Just have a word with the MOD Obinoscopy - His input is highly needed in this kinda discourse.

Help me consult him for me
Re: ((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! by Obinoscopy(m): 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
sosiqdude:

Help me consult him for me
I'm here cheesy

So what's the game about? Can we discuss it here?
Re: ((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
okay.
Re: ((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! by sosiqdude(m): 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
softsparkyy: okay.

please can you help me call the name of members in this threa,,,want all the section to know about...call there name so they can join us here..please
Re: ((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! by sosiqdude(m): 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
Obinoscopy: I'm here cheesy

So what's the game about? Can we discuss it here?

can you help me make everyone know about this...before we start our discussion...so they can also bring out there ideas....

And the system of the game gonna be like this... Asin jbluvz55 VS obinoscopy and more two candidate... But the four participant will be nominated by all of us...we will choose who we want to do the game..then after we evict them...

This is how it will be like...but am still working on what the game profile will look like..
Re: ((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! by Deefuray(f): 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ok. Cool
Re: ((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
@sosiqdude. Come and tag me too
Re: ((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! by sosiqdude(m): 6:35am On Sep 15, 2014
kreezzy: @sosiqdude. Come and tag me too

Eh
Re: ((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! by sosiqdude(m): 6:38am On Sep 15, 2014
Deefuray: Ok. Cool

Hi pretty...you can help me make the members of this section know about this.
grin grin grin
Re: ((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! by Obinoscopy(m): 7:57am On Sep 15, 2014
Sosiqdude, don't you think it's better you tell us the type of game you have in mind b4 we involve nlers for their input?

1 Like

Re: ((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
Obinoscopy: Sosiqdude, don't you think it's better you tell us the type of game you have in mind b4 we involve nlers for their input?

From the look of things, he doesn't have an Idea of a particular game but he has got the knowledge of what/how it should be.

He wants us to do the ''nomination & eviction game'' thinking together.

You should know better how this ish works - Isn't this ya 25th year as an MOD in this section? cheesy
Re: ((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! by luxanne(f): 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
Following smiley
Re: ((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
Grabs sit cool
Re: ((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
luxanne: Following smiley

Let's do this thinking together hun.

But that would be after my lunch. So I'd need you to get me a steak and kidney pie. Then an apple strudel and a cookie jar full of trifle served as the dessert wink
Re: ((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! by luxanne(f): 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Let's do this thinking together hun.

But that would be after my lunch. So I'd need you to get me a steak and kidney pie. Then an apple strudel and a cookie jar full of trifle served as the dessert wink

Remind me y am getting u lunch again? grin

And about this thread, I like where its heading but I still need to understand what it is the poster wanna do, an idea will suffice smiley
Re: ((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
luxanne: Remind me y am getting u lunch again? grin

And about this thread, I like where its heading but I still need to understand what it is the poster wanna do, an idea will suffice smiley

You have to get me lunch b'cos I'm your responsibility.

You were Brenda's Chief Bride's maid when we got married remember? And somewhere in *******, when the bride goes missing, the groom is entitled to take up the Chief Bride's maid as wife.

Luxanne get me my lunch and this is not a request, it's a husband's command grin cheesy
Re: ((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! by luxanne(f): 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
AirborneLacer:

You have to get me lunch b'cos I'm your responsibility.

You were Brenda's Chief Bride's maid when we got married remember? And somewhere in *******, when the bride goes missing, the groom is entitled to take up the Chief Bride's maid as wife.

Luxanne get me my lunch and this is not a request, it's a husband's command grin cheesy

Huh!

Nah hun, u mixing us up grin I was the event planner of ur grand occassion, go watch the vid again tongue

1 Like

Re: ((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! by Obinoscopy(m): 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
AirborneLacer:
From the look of things, he doesn't have an Idea of a particular game but he has got the knowledge of what/how it should be.
He wants us to do the ''nomination & eviction game'' thinking together.
You should know better how this ish works - Isn't this ya 25th year as an MOD in this section? cheesy
Stop flirting with ur event planner tongue
Re: ((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! by JayTeeA(f): 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
hope I didnt late oooo.. sounds like its going to b fun once I'm able to understand whats up ofcourse..
tongue
Re: ((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
luxanne:

Huh!

Nah hun, u mixing us up grin I was the event planner of ur grandiose occassion, go watch the vid again tongue

I'm seeing the vid now and heck you're the Chief Bride's maid.

Looking hot in that sexy gown, GOSH! Luxanna you're a darling. cheesy

Shuga was the event planner not you - You wore a sizzling transparent gown to the occasion, your motives were well mapped out grin cheesy
Re: ((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
Obinoscopy: Stop flirting with ur event planner tongue

Hehehe

She's not!

BTW, where una keep my Shugamania? She's no longer active on this board.
Re: ((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! by luxanne(f): 11:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
Obinoscopy: Stop flirting with ur event planner tongue

Tell him o grin

AirborneLacer:
I'm seeing the vid now and heck you're the Chief Bride's maid.
Looking hot in that sexy gown, GOSH! Luxanna you're a darling. cheesy
Shuga was the event planner not you - You wore a sizzling transparent gown to the occasion, your motives were well mapped out grin cheesy

Lmao. That's not true hun, ur imaginations are lying to you telling u what u wanna see grin
Re: ((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! by luxanne(f): 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
Btw, where is sosiqdude?
Re: ((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
luxanne:

Lmao. That's not true hun, ur imaginations are lying to you telling u what u wanna see grin

This is why we dont have good things.

I saw it all - Just admit you were careless to have worn that outfit to the occasion cheesy
Re: ((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! by luxanne(f): 11:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
AirborneLacer:

This is why we dont have good things.

I saw it all - Just admit you were careless to have worn that outfit to the occasion cheesy

Stop forcing it, that aint me. Perhaps, that person u saw was erm, erm grin tongue
Re: ((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 20, 2014
luxanne:

Stop forcing it, that aint me. Perhaps, that person u saw was erm, erm grin tongue

Who?

Save me this controversy and speak! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Think Properly / Building Your Own Class In Your School / Spot The Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.