Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,387 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Say Something Good About The Member Before You - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Say Something Good About The Member Before You (53341 Views)

Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. / ((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! / Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Say Something Good About The Member Before You by havanah: 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2007
ok ive been a regular visiter and poster to the thread of (the last person to post) and to tell the trueth its a very fun thread grin thank u poster grin grin

but since we all have been seeking the last position we started fighting a bit from time to time!!! which is still fun grin grin grin

so here is what i ask u to do

please come and say some thing (NICE) about the member before u

just good stuff nothing nasty undecided undecided undecided

i gues i go first and since there is no one before me then seun gets it all wink wink wink

i think seun is a very intelegent open minded poster who thinks about things before saying them and i enjoy reading his replies smiley smiley

ok people give it ur best smiley smiley even if u dont like or know theperson above just say something nice
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Seun(m): 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2007
She's female?
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by tommyex(m): 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2007
He has posted alot

16512 times,
wow!how many hands have u been using to type?
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by rubie(f): 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2007
@ Seun Hey, thanks for giving us the opportunity to enjoy friendship with people we've never met.

I think I prefer the pix in your profile to the previous one. truths from the princess

Tommyex, my friend, even if I've not seen you, you make me happy, thanks a milla.
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by havanah: 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2007
rubie every time i look into ur profile i can almost feel a cold breeze nice picture

@seun yep female
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by rubie(f): 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2007
When I took a look into yours, that baby looks so cute that I wish I could get married now and have my own cutie.
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by tommyex(m): 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2007
U for go marry now abi?chain dey use fingers/?

hey tanx hun,i guess i feel d same way 2[sub][/sub]but did i buy u dinner?,cool people attract cool people now abi?

Seun

fine boy!!!lol,abi u wan claim man now
Great job
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by rubie(f): 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2007
No worry I go soon marry, but I still dey school.

Thanks friend.
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by tommyex(m): 4:30pm On Oct 17, 2007
students marry now

Topic
Good student
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by rubie(f): 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2007
Marring now would be alot of distraction for me. The right time would surely come.

Encourager.
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by tommyex(m): 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2007
marriager
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by havanah: 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2007
ok tommy ive been looking through ur postes i think that u r nice polite witty and with a kind heart cool cool cool
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by tommyex(m): 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2007
hmm tanx oo

Mayb i ll take d same assignment n say sometin nice about u 2,kind heart, but d environment can affect a guy's heart oooo
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by havanah: 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2007
yep u r doing a fine job hidding it but it appears in ur prayers
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by mishooo(m): 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2007
Nice lady grin grin grin

Hunn??
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by nawa1(m): 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2007
i love games, in other to take part of this one, i will say. . . mishooo is not a naughty bol, even if i have not meet him, i know he's not ugly and short. he is not dumb or block headed either.
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by havanah: 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2007
na wa:

i love games, in other to take part of this one, i will say. . . mishooo is not a naughty bol, even if i have not meet him, i know he's not ugly and short. he is not dumb or block headed either.

ok lets see ur funny u dont like to follow rules u alway try to find a way around them,i think that people enjoy and seek ur company smiley
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by tommyex(m): 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2007
U enjoy doing analysis and u are a quiet person
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nella(f): 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2007
[s]u r the worst human being on d surface of dis earth[/s] - You r a very very good and handsomely looking young man grin grin
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by havanah: 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2007
ooooookkkkkk Nella

i think that ur filled with positive energy that is transmitted to the people around u the minute u enetr a room u love life and wish to live it good

u have a lot of dreams i hope u fulfill them all kiss kiss make a wish before u blow ur birthday candles smiley smiley smiley
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by chiogo(f): 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2007
cool person
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by havanah: 7:55am On Oct 18, 2007
nice sweet and always there for a friend smiley smiley
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nella(f): 7:59am On Oct 18, 2007
havanah:

ooooookkkkkk Nella

i think that your filled with positive energy that is transmitted to the people around u the minute u enetr a room u love life and wish to live it good

u have a lot of dreams i hope u fulfill them all kiss kiss make a wish before u blow your birthday candles smiley smiley smiley

u been reading my diary?? - lol kidding, i did make a wish gurl wink

@ topic

easy going and can always think of d right thing to say at any moment
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by efuah(f): 8:53am On Oct 18, 2007
nella the pix in ur profile na wow wink
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by tommyex(m): 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2007
a married ghanian woman,she sounds like marriage is fun
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Amigoz(f): 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2007
tommyex the joker grin
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nella(f): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2007
efuah:

nella the pix in your profile na wow wink

yea i know mhen wink

@ topic

Minha Amiginha mesmo mesmo queridinha AMIGOZ! my absolutely absolutely sweet friend AMIGOZ! grin
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by zigbo(f): 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2007
she's a b.ball babe B3 wink
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by jayvin01: 8:36pm On Oct 18, 2007
shes got a sharp brain!!!
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nella(f): 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2007
He doesn't have a brain at all He is very smart grin
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by jayvin01: 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2007
grin grin grin grin she's so mean and a sexy slim black chick oooooooooooooooooooooooooohhh weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2007
he fantasize a lot!!!! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Game: Guess The Real Name Of The Member Above! / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.