Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Breaking News! Collapsed Building In Synagogogue A Terror Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! Collapsed Building In Synagogogue A Terror Attack (1296 Views)

Presidency Moves Against Terror Attack In Villa / Photo: Police Woman Reportedly Collapsed Today At A Polling Unit In Abeokuta / Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News! Collapsed Building In Synagogogue A Terror Attack by blexxonmak(m): 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
Senior Prophet T.B. Joshua in his message to the whole world said the collapsed building in SCOAN was as a result of terror attack.
A cctv video footage was also shown of a strange jet that hovered very low over the collapsed building four consecutive times before
the building collapsed.In his own words "I want to assure you that my God will surely get at them.No matter how long a lie is sustained, truth will someday prevail".
http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/16006-building-collapse-i-was-the-target-tb-joshua-declares-meets-with-police-chiefs-strange-plane-hovered-above-building-before-collapse
Re: Breaking News! Collapsed Building In Synagogogue A Terror Attack by experimentist: 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
Boko?
Re: Breaking News! Collapsed Building In Synagogogue A Terror Attack by blexxonmak(m): 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
Most likely
Re: Breaking News! Collapsed Building In Synagogogue A Terror Attack by blexxonmak(m): 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Collapsed Building In Synagogogue A Terror Attack by Pauls0n(m): 1:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
Maybe
Re: Breaking News! Collapsed Building In Synagogogue A Terror Attack by stebell(m): 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
Airforce jet missing in Adamawa and now this news. Any connectivity?

God of TB joshua is bigger than them all.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Collapsed Building In Synagogogue A Terror Attack by focus7: 2:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
blexxonmak: An unconfirmed report coming in just now says that those that died in the incident have woken up miraculously in General Hospital.
u are pathetic, so ur church has descended so low as to hire u for cheap propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Collapsed Building In Synagogogue A Terror Attack by texazzpete(m): 2:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
blexxonmak: An unconfirmed report coming in just now says that those that died in the incident have woken up miraculously in General Hospital.

Sheep like you need to be beaten with cudgels until you learn common sense.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Collapsed Building In Synagogogue A Terror Attack by texazzpete(m): 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
focus7: u are pathetic, so ur church has descended so low as to hire u for cheap propaganda.

'Hire'?
These brainwashed people do it for free.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Collapsed Building In Synagogogue A Terror Attack by andyanders: 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
blexxonmak: Senior Prophet T.B. Joshua in his message to the whole world said the collapsed building in SCOAN was as a result of terror attack.
A cctv video footage was also shown of a strange jet that hovered very low over the collapsed building four consecutive times before
the building collapsed.In his own words "I want to assure you that my God will surely get at them.No matter how long a lie is sustained, truth will someday prevail".

Amenooooooooooooooooo. God is in control and the truth will surely prevail
Re: Breaking News! Collapsed Building In Synagogogue A Terror Attack by Brahms(m): 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
Mumu X Mumu

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Collapsed Building In Synagogogue A Terror Attack by Sealeddeal(m): 5:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
blexxonmak: Senior Prophet T.B. Joshua in his message to the whole world said the collapsed building in SCOAN was as a result of terror attack.
http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/16006-building-collapse-i-was-the-target-tb-joshua-declares-meets-with-police-chiefs-strange-plane-hovered-above-building-before-collapse
so when aircraft hover around buildings,it crashes down?
Re: Breaking News! Collapsed Building In Synagogogue A Terror Attack by ladiesgosh202: 5:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
Re: Breaking News! Collapsed Building In Synagogogue A Terror Attack by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
No eye witness report on this? How come it's just only video evidence?

(1) (Reply)

Exposing The CBN Boko Haram “sponsor”. / Photos: Desmond Elliot Takes Campaign To Surulere / I Will Not Pay You Because You Worked For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.